[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Chakra I'm kinda in the fog about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458002206473.jpg (52 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1458002206473.jpg
52 KB, 351x364
So I'm new to /x/ and I want to know what Chakra is and if I can tap into it and what I need to do to tap into it
>>
It's bullshit, don't waste your time.
>>
File: Chakra-Khan1.jpg (310 KB, 968x1281) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Khan1.jpg
310 KB, 968x1281
>>
File: 1458740751344s.jpg (11 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1458740751344s.jpg
11 KB, 186x250
>>17506732
Its a word. Comes from sandpit meaning wheel.

Without the imagery, it regards parts of the body as separate 'centers', which, when aligned allows you to channel your crown chakra. Which is the one that connects you with higher levels of awareness.

So basically, look after your body, and meditate on releasing any tension that builds up in those areas of your body and you will feel good, great, damn zen-like, probably.
>>
You need to go get some bleach and ammonia, mix it together in a bucket, then inhale it. By doing this you create a potent hallucinogenic compound that will align your chakras and give you insight.
>>
chakras are metaphors in which dumb fucks take to mean literally
>>
>>17506732
The energy that allow to use jutsu.
>>
It means "spiral"
>>
they are completely real, op. you just meditate on a part of the body, release tension and feel the energy. sometimes you also get visions or super powers.
it is hard to tell if everything said about them is real, like colors. why the fuck would they have colors? but other than that it is real.
>>
>>17506732
K first - there's chakra, the points on the body where energy vortexes, and chi. Chi is the actual energy.

So... Naruto referring to using "lots of chakra" makes zero sense but.... Whatever...

If you want to get a good handle on its real world use look for a local Qi Gong class (or Chi Gong, same thing, it's a translation problem)... Most larger cities have one. Alternatively you can look into acupuncture, or Reiki (although this last is jammed with scam artists, usually white chicks who took a 3 week course somewhere)
>>
>>17507120
Chakra in Naruto is a mix of mental and physical energies. It's basically "Magic bullshit with a circulation system".

Depending on the practitioning system you use, it could be Ki, Chi, Qi, but all refer to your body's internal life force. That can be used for neat things in real life.
>>
when you die, you could turn into a ghost.
ghost is your spiritual form
chakra is that bullshit spiritual form muscle.
>>
there's no such thing. it's like headlight fluid.

it doesn't exist, and anybody who tells you otherwise is a hippy weirdo
>>
If that's what you think then why are you on this board?
>>
>>17507668
I would absolutely love any details on what you mean.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.