[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ some girl is literally obssesed with me, and I believe she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1411250425647.jpg (94 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1411250425647.jpg
94 KB, 500x748
/x/ some girl is literally obssesed with me, and I believe she wants to cast spells on me. Do such things work? How do i protect myself?
>>
Quit being so handsome.
>>
>>17506667
You have to destroy her physical form before she has a chance to curse your immortal soul.
>>
File: 1437728551265s.jpg (3 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1437728551265s.jpg
3 KB, 216x216
>>17506667
tell her moms on her
>>
Punch the bitch
>>
PENETRATE HER ASSHOLE
>>
When I was an edges teenager I dated a boy who's parents were in a cult.

Once we fucked in the basement where they practiced their cult stuff and started hearing like, animalistic sounds. He got really scared and wanted to leave but like I said I was edgy and dragged him back on top of me.

After several more minutes the sounds suddenly stopped and I felt like I could see people in the darkness around the room. I got scared but he was still fucking me and didn't seem to notice anything.

I was about to ask him to stop so we could run upstairs when my hand on his back got touched by fingers but not normal fingers, they felt weird, like scales I guess and it was like being shocked.

I jerked really hard under him and he jumped off of me and was trying to pull me to my feet but I fainted.

Woke up and he had taken me to the living room and I cried for several hours before going home.
>>
>>17506677

this. it's surprisingly easy to let yourself go and become a shrek irl.
>>
>>17507012
I love you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.