[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about 'others'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: a1838184118_10.jpg (333 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1838184118_10.jpg
333 KB, 1200x1200
Ever feel the presence of another when you pass by certain areas? The image almost directly implanted into your head. Our brains can create ideas beyond ideas. The energy that we ejaculate into these thoughts give them the energy to become more than a thought to us, and sometimes to others. We all have our emotional nails, our perversions, desires, and then there's those ones that we don't know how to explain, but we know they're out there, and I'm telling you that you made them.
>>
Has anyone had an encounter with them?
>>
>>17505986
Are you talking about something humanoid or energy? Your explanation is pretty open ended.
>>
>ejaculate
>>
>>17506229

They can appear as anything, the memory of an oil drum that now appears to you in the place it was before or a true humanoid figure. Regardless they are the energy of an idea that now is manifested in the world to you.
>>
>>17506231

There are more ways for our soul to ejaculate as there are more ways to express our emotions.
>>
>>17505986
Is this some new movie shilling or what
>>
>>17506312
no it's boring music
>>
>>17506231
EJACULATE ON DAT THOT
>>
>>17505986
I love atrium carceri, anon.
>>
>>17505986 (OP) #
You're talking about Nonts?

For me I call them No-organic beings or abberrated indulgences/occurrences.

Here's a page about a guy experiences of such things..

http://templeoftheinfidel.com/Nofrills0.html
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.