[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the readings on /x/? What do you think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1280x857
What do you think of the readings on /x/? What do you think of the diviners?
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>17505524
it's all bullshit
>>
>>17505524
Retarded & retards. One of the tumors of the cancer killing /x/
>>
Everyone posting in those threads should die.
>>
The generals are mostly mods. Its just bullshit
>>
Now THIS is pretty bodacious if I do say so myself
>>
I've always wondered how the rest of x feels about div
>>
>>17505524
90% of posts on here are trolls, children, or psychotic people who legitimately believe the idiocy they spout- whether its "divining" bullshit, summoning succubi, or some other schizophrenic ramblings of people who forgot their anti-psychotics.
>>
>>17505524
i think the diviners should all make ONE THREAD instead of like 10-15 i see on here every day. or maybe they could split x into 2 sites, then they could have one for paranormal stuff, and one for magic garbage
>>
i think that it is an advice thread at best, and trolls at worst. but given the nature of chans, there will be a lot of depressed people here always, and if it helps them, who cares.
>>
File: 1436736967034.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436736967034.png
148 KB, 300x300
Everyone believes in something, it's okay to believe in something. The problem with /x/ is that everyone is shouting to each other that their dogma is The right dogma and that everyone else is a retard for thinking otherwise. People are so sure about their dogma.

About divination, magick, ufo sights etc. I think that it's okay to roleplay, I also think that it's okay to believe in such things. I do both from time to time desu.
>>
>>17505524
i see it as people exploring an aspect of metaphysics.

i think it's funny that so many people think it's role playing. there may be some people that do this, but I think a lot of these people doing readings are trying to develop a skill. A skill that is well documented in metaphysical texts.

I see people that feel they've been helped by these threads as well.

and since divination fits the definition of the word paranormal and actually fits it much better than spooky stories that someone is drafting on their computer as part of a writing project, i'd say it has its place on this board

also, if people are enjoying themselves, who cares?
>>
>>17505815
>I see people that feel they've been helped by these threads as well.
Suppose a person is not helped by the readings, do you think they'll come back and say so?
>>
>>17505662
>i think the diviners should all make ONE THREAD instead of like 10-15
That's the whole point of /div/. They made it so the board wouldn't be cluttered with multiple threads. If other people choose to make their own threads, that's on them.

>>17505833
They have, actually. Someone just did today, and people have come back to complain before. The thing is that it's sort of modeled as a learning thread by being so welcoming to newbies. There are some experienced people there, but most everyone is just practicing.
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
They're absolutely the worst because they attract the kind of poster named Cruz from , who is 18 since one month ago (i swear) and is worried that his girlfriend feels a strong spiritual connection with the kid next door, because they were one soul in the past life. The type of spicky, emo mouth breeding kid that even his his biological parent have shunned, is the type of poster that is attracted to these threads. And it's certainly not helping /x/'s quality.
>>
File: chart.jpg (377 KB, 1980x991) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
377 KB, 1980x991
>>17505904
The more trolls, the lower the group's average IQ.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (44 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
44 KB, 620x355
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
>>
>>17505524
>What do you think of the readings on /x/? What do you think of the diviners?

It's mostly just idiotic attention seeking faggots pretending that they're psychic. It's a daily RP thread basically. The odd one or two probably are schizo enough to go out and buy crystals and incense, sing Kumbayah to Lord Farquad and shit but I've never bothered to find out desu famalamalampaiatchi
>>
File: 1267093097104.jpg (130 KB, 508x650) Image search: [Google]
1267093097104.jpg
130 KB, 508x650
They're full of shit. Future can only be seen imperfectly. It's very much like when you suddenly remember some event from your past. You remember some things but most details are absent and the further away it was, the less clear it is.

And you can't control what you see. You might get a glimpse that stops you from getting run over by a truck or you might as well see yourself watching the Aliens for the first time or standing in the grocery store wondering which kind of mustard to get.

And the future isn't certain either, large unforeseen events can change the future drastically and what you saw can change or not happen at all.

Anyone claiming to get useful stuff out of it or dressing it up in myths is crazy or out to get your money.
>>
>>17505983
>They're full of shit.
>Future can only be seen imperfectly.
>They're full of shit.
>They're
>They
>re

You're the type of retard that hangs around on /div/ threads you fucking divtard. You know absolutely nothing about how the Universe works and I actually feel sorry for your level of stupidity.

>Ignorance is bliss...
>>
>>17505937
True, wise.
>>
>>17505924
this graph has /b/ right at the lowest end

that is simply not correct
>>
>>17505983
the future exists in potentials

if someone is giving a reading they can still give the likely potential outcome of a situation. that doesn't mean a situation can't be changed. it's a prediction and then that prediction is mixed with the freewill of the person receiving the reading. and that changes the outcome sometimes.

you're also speaking of something you don't understand, just like a lot of people in this thread. that's not a judgement either, just an observation. life feels cold and hard when you're disconnected from the subtle energies of the universe.

I'm sorry life is so difficult for you.

the reason i participate in div threads is to help others

be well, anon

life is full of choices. you get to choose your experience if you know that you can. it might as well be full of wonder
>>
File: 125234675674.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
125234675674.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>17505904
>/lit/ has the highest IQ
>>
Since their content is rather Reddit par I would say they should make a subreddit and stick with that.
It shouldn't be on /x/. Maybe, just maybe on /soc/
>>
got a reading from pretty much every popular reader typical "gf when" request. all responded positively. it's been a year, nothings changed of course. if people wanna roleplay i dont see the harm in it, there's ton of RP threads on /x/ who cares.
>>
>>17506246
basically this
>>
>>17505904
t. /lit/fag
i could slap any "ofishal" text onto my graph with random numbers. fake and gay
>>
>>17505904
>anyone browsing 4chan
>has IQ over 100
>>
>>17506246
You probably had opportunities but there seems to be a trend with beta males thinking they deserve 10/10's. If you're ugly you date ugly.
>>
>>17506246
>it's been a year, nothings changed

There's your problem, faggot.
>>
>>17505524
chesswick is really accurate for the present I don't know about her future readings yet
>>
>>17506374
Why would you want a reading on the present
>>
Tried about everyone. Chiron has to be the worst reader by far, and lo thinks he's too good for himself and responds to like three people. There's only been about two readers on this board that have read accurately and neither were in the general, they made their own threads and they weren't tarot, but psychic.
>>
>>17505524
There are some extremely accurate ways of divining the future.

It can interferred with, however. You can be given false information to try and ruin your life. Also paranoid readings which only warn of disaster and strife.

I believe the best kind of divining cones from asking "why?".

If you ask the reason for something the answer will be genuine, complex, and insightful.

"Is my girlfriend leaving me?"

The wrong question to ask. How you can mend things would be far better.

I also don't recommend asking negative questions such as if a doctors visit will go okay or if your girlfriend isn't being faithful.

Instead seek for deep answers; "what is holding me back?" or "why is my friend not acting like himself?".

Remember that looking into the future is dangerous. Sometimes your life goes better unplanned and spontaneous. Also, avoiding something terrible through forecasting may bring worse things later down the road.
>>
I didn't think it was possible to ruin /x/ even further but they proved me wrong.
>>
File: 1458769458147.png (380 KB, 886x472) Image search: [Google]
1458769458147.png
380 KB, 886x472
>>17505904
It's not showing r9k. /graph. Why does being into LGBT and fashion make you more intelligent then an or pol FFS
>>17505924
So... Being funny and getting laid irl is a sure sign of being retarded...
No I think you'll find out that intelligence isn't a real judge of anything offline just a extra.
>>17506211
And the most virgins
>>17506246
It's cause you already have a 2d waifu.... You got a semblance of a relationship so don't lie.
>>17506532
That's why you use spells to counteract the x 3 rule dummy.
>>
File: mzl.dbwtfkja.480x480-75.jpg (79 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mzl.dbwtfkja.480x480-75.jpg
79 KB, 480x360
>>17506461
Why would you want a gf? When your hands are sufficient?
>>
>>17505904
Apparently you've never lurk /b/
>hurr durr loli
>hurr durr furries
>hurr durr murder
>hurr durr suicide
>hurr durr rape
>hurr durr necrophilia
Good thing you believe all those things, because, also apparently, it keeps you out.
>>
File: TeddyBär (2).jpg (83 KB, 388x640) Image search: [Google]
TeddyBär (2).jpg
83 KB, 388x640
I skip right over them.
>>
>>17506577
Why are you mad? I just asked a simple question and you took it as a personal insult. Insecure much?
>>
Never had a reading. I'd give it a shot but from what I understand there are many ranges of readings.
>>
>>17505653
Hells jeah. Psychotic peeps represent. Anti-psychotics are for pussies who can't handle the divine madness.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.