[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infrasound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: infrasound.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
infrasound.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3077192/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/infrasound-linked-spooky-effects/#.VvPjgOIwjmE

Has anyone tried this at home? I've been using a binaural app called Brain Waves that lets you dial in frequencies and even with earbuds I don't get the spoops. I imagine the frequency would need to be run through a subwoofer (which I do not have) to get results maybe.

Any anon out there with a bad-ass sound system want to try running this app or something similar and report results? No, I'm not a shill for the app, it doesn't do anything but generate tones.
>>
>>17505491
Oh, freq is 19Hz if you didn't read the link.
>>
OP still here, don't want to seem same fagging, just kinda coming up with stuff on the fly. I would assume a haunted house infrasound would probably come from an acoustically odd part of the place in the first place.
>>
Ya I've messed around with low bass tones and binaural. There is a free program called Gnaural that lets you create your own with many variables.

I believe what the article says about earth tones (geologic, electric, telluric, etc) being the catalyst of certain paranormal events. The brain operates on electric pulses and the introduction of outside waves can sync the brain creating phenomena

Somewhat tangential but I think this ties into the correlation of music, physics, and emotion. Certain turnings and notes seem harmonic/dissonant because they are have perfect numbers behind them and these variations relate to the human brain in a specific way. Dissonant sounds make the brain feel negative emotions while the opposite goes for harmonic. Any environment we are in is largely shaped based on these qualities
>>
>>17505695
I've been wondering about this kind of shit after something I listened to a few days ago.

https://djrozwell.bandcamp.com/track/l-feat-steph

This song (tangentially related to the whole Erattas thing, but I won't get into that here) is somehow really happy and upbeat sounding to me but still manages to really give me the creeps in a way I can't figure out. It feels like music made by an alien or a machine or something, I don't know. You seem to know a lot about this still, do you know what exactly is going on here?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 493x700
>>17505792
On my first listen what I noticed is that the synth parts slightly go in an out of tune especially on the section around 110. This keeps you kind of on the edge because there isn't a clear tonal center giving it harmony, so the tension is was plays with your brain.

A great book with tons of occult info regarding music theory and its connection to astrology and beyond is called Quadrivium. Definitely recommend it if you are interested in these things.

Beyond just manipulating humans with sound, there are devices that can put fires out by blasting with deep enough tones to rattle the atoms extinguished. Eventually I think there will be tech that can manipulate matter/reality through concentrations of the right frequencies

>pic related is from the book depicting Venus' orbit around earth over 8 (significant number) years
>>
File: tumblr_mjfabsAGlV1r426i4o1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x112) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjfabsAGlV1r426i4o1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x112
18Mhz
>>
File: MyNYOcB.gif (488 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
MyNYOcB.gif
488 KB, 500x202
>>17506012
17.5 MHz, pleb.
>>
>>17506012
>>17506795
What are these frequencies?
I only remember that human brain is running somehwere around 13mhz

also in relation to the ELF frequency
>>
anyone got some interesting yt links to that?
>>
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.