[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone ever get depressed as hell to think that a) living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1347138672641.jpg (484 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1347138672641.jpg
484 KB, 1280x1024
Does anyone ever get depressed as hell to think that a) living forever, or b) ceasing to exist, are both depressing as fuck? I can't think about this shit without getting an anxiety attack.
>>
that's actually quite common OP. I mean the futility of existence can be quie depressive and thinking that nothing that you will ever do will affect anything, that right now bigger things are happening and you are in front of your screen just fapping.
>>
Well honestly, I don't care whether or not I have a forever-lasting impact. It's just thinking about what to expect when you die. Either nothingness, or an eternity of something. It's depressing either way
>>
>>17505036
Used to fret over it but over the years it became comforting. No real responsibility in the rand scheme so I just enjoy the now because my demise is inevitable
>>
>>17505051
let us just expect it wont be worse than what we have now
>>
>>17505036
Don't worry. It's not like you have to pick one or the other. Even if you deadset wanted one, you still don't get a choice.
>>
I go through phases of comfort with ceasing to exist and phases of extreme anxiety. Yet, if you buy into the original mover theory and a subsequent theological deity, I in no instance have ever not felt anxious with living forever in some form or another.
>>
>>17505036
You only experience boredom without love.
>>
there's some kind of freedom in futility, nothing you do will really matter so you can do whatever the hell you want and nobody will really care

well as long as you don't kill couple of millions of jews or something of the like
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.