[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paintings and aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 4%20more%20baptism.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1661) Image search: [Google]
4%20more%20baptism.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1661
Can someone please explain why there are aliens guarding Christ?
And it's not just one time either. There are a bunch of pictures with aliens all throughout time on different parts of the globe .
And What's with the aliens helping Alexander the great.
>>
>>17504777
Now THIS is pretty bodacious if I do say so myself
>>
File: babygoat.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
babygoat.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>17504777
Well sometimes we just need a little hand chesedick
>>
>>17504777
As much as I wish they were spaceships I'm fairly certain they all depict the sun.
>>
>>17504777
because the idea that gods might be alien is nothing new.
>>
>>17504777
Well post the pics maggot.
>>
Is the guy in pic getting a bj?
>>
great quality pic OP, the pixellation and blur really let us all see what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>17505673
oh you're "fairly certain" eh
who the fuck are you ? where are your credentials? are you an expert on the person who painted this? are you an expert on crafts?

fuck off
>>
>>17505673
Its clearly projecting a hologram from a space ship.
>>
lightbringer
>>
>>17509419
Well then, I guess you don't like opposing beliefs do you? You are a special little snowflake huh?
>>
Most likely a halo. Everyone knows about the gold circle above/behind someone's head representing the halo of a saint, this just looks like a different interpretation of that
>>
File: ye mane.png (39 KB, 114x142) Image search: [Google]
ye mane.png
39 KB, 114x142
>>17509419
im from space lmao our ships look nothing like that
>>
>>17509419
Top kek

These pretentious millennial on this board are insufferable

Inb4 also a millennial

Gen X Fag here

Inb4 old Fag
>>
>>17511357
who the fuck do you think you are coming on this board and talking down on people?
>>
More please!
>>
>>17504777
it's an artistic depiction of the powers of "god". burning/flying wheels have been mentioned several times in history. vishnu's greatest weapon is a floating discus. ancient people referred to so-called "aliens" as angels/demons because they are entirely metaphysical in nature.
>>
>>17509419
>>17511374

I hope you're just trolling here but I honestly can never tell on /x/.
>>
>>17504777
All part of the big plan for people, we're too stupid to achieve it ourselves so need outside help.
>>
>>17511374
Uh oh...tough guy.. hahahahaha
>>
I'm fairly certain ....oh wait..
>>
This painting looks like it was done by someone with a fair about of skill

I'm just not sure I can convince myself that:
1) He somehow decided to paint an unusually large and elliptical sun.
2) If he was trying to depict rays coming through the clouds he wouldn't bother to paint any sort of break in the clouds (in fact it seems he made the clouds darker where the break should be)

Then there's also those 3 small bright spots on the "sun"

Someone said it could be a halo. But how am I supposed to understand why this halo would be at some slight angle, and why would it look like it's being projected so far away from the body?

The most convincing "normal" explanation I can come up with is that the artist is just representing a large bright spot on the clouds with the ellipse, and the 3 small dots were the break in the clouds letting sun rays through (even if he depicted the rays coming down from angles that don't come from the dots)
But then again I'm back to thinking that I would expect such a representation to come from an artist with much less skill than this one seems to have.

I have to admit it looks more like a ufo than anything else.
>>
"aliens" are timetravelers
>>
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.