[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I want to hear your thoughts on circles. Do drawn circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Circle.gif (23 KB, 375x512) Image search: [Google]
Circle.gif
23 KB, 375x512
Hey /x/, I want to hear your thoughts on circles.

Do drawn circles protect you?

Do they not protect you?

Over the years I've had discussions with dabblers in the occult and I've read books as well that completely disagree.

What do you think?
>>
File: 1458783992168.png (49 KB, 720x456) Image search: [Google]
1458783992168.png
49 KB, 720x456
idk senpai
>>
A circle is a set of points all of which are equidistant from a single point
>>
Circles are fags
>>
>completely disagree.
I don't know what books you've been reading, if any at all.
>>
>>17503972

If by circle you mean the shape, no.

If by circle you mean ritually consecrated and purified space, yes.
>>
>>17503972
All who fashion idols are nothing, and the things they delight in do not profit. Their witnesses neither see nor know, that they may be put to shame. Who fashions a god or casts an idol that is profitable for nothing? Behold, all his companions shall be put to shame, and the craftsmen are only human. Let them all assemble, let them stand forth. They shall be terrified; they shall be put to shame together. The ironsmith takes a cutting tool and works it over the coals. He fashions it with hammers and works it with his strong arm. He becomes hungry, and his strength fails; he drinks no water and is faint. The carpenter stretches a line; he marks it out with a pencil. He shapes it with planes and marks it with a compass. He shapes it into the figure of a man, with the beauty of a man, to dwell in a house. ...
>>
>>17504085
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/tertullian02.html

@OP
>>
>>17504061

Well many older books seem to agree that a ritual circle can protect.

Many newer books seem to stress the circle is more of an energy source and does not offer protection.

So armor or fuel.

Which purpose does the circle serve? Both? Neither?
>>
Yes circles will protect you. But be careful! If you draw an oval it will be even angrier!
>>
>>17504112
What really matters is the individual, that is if he has any knowledge of such matters in the sense of the operations of and for the circle
>>
Perfect circles can only be constructed one way. Take the salt from your eyes and amplify to oceanic size. Fresh water fish can't survive the saline. Salt water monsters know what I mean.
>>
Law of one says that the ritual is to produce a wall of light to ward off undesirable influences.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=White+Magic
>>
>>17504020
Circles aren't fags! And you are homophobic
>>
spheres and circles are complete shit they either block the flow of energy or don't protect you at all and its a complete waste of energy its basically just putting your water in pills to drink it rather than just drinking it out of a cup or bottle unless it has some significant reason that it is necessary it is a waste.
>>
>>17503972
it would fall under personal power wouldn't it?
>>
it is an aid for concentration. if you maintain a firm belief that this or that symbol carries this or that meaning, it will, in your subjective field of experience, be it mental or emotional. if you have marinated yourself in kabalistic jargon and this is how you've come to see the phenomenal world, certain kabalistic formulas will act as very potent reservoirs of power for you to tap into - if not, it'll be mumbo jumbo with little magical (in this context, psychological) value. let's do some research, folks, and stop the superstition
>>
>>17503972

Depends on what you're doing and from what you want protection. They may or may not protect.
>>
>>17505564
this
>>
Rhombus best shape gtfo with your circle shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.