[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1455258478754.gif (694 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1455258478754.gif
694 KB, 250x230
Share stories aboug weird dreams you have had, you can include lucid dreaming or nightmares, but preferably just normal dreams you have had that confused you
>>
File: 1833.jpg (23 KB, 418x432) Image search: [Google]
1833.jpg
23 KB, 418x432
>>17503883
Oh, and does anyone know the function of the Dream General thread at: >>17475382

Thanks!
>>
last night i was dreaming i was on a train with a tattoo parlor. obviously this was not the best location for a tattoo parlor and the dude that tried to tattoo the batman symbol on my back fucked it up, but the shop owner was like you still have to pay for it. so i'm walking around the train trying to find someone to give me money, and i run into Stone Cold Steve Austin. he says he'll pay for the tattoo, but when he sees how the dude fucked it up he's like I'll pay to get that shit fixed. so i go back to the tattoo place and they make me lay down in this machine and i get this pain in my body. a little groggy but still dreaming, i leave and Stone Cold Steve Austin asks me if i like the tat. so i look down at my arm and it's completely red and black with a batman symbol inside my elbow. i'm pretty happy with the tattoo at this point, but then as i'm walking i look in a mirror and my entire face/body is tattooed red and black, including my lips and eyes. regretting now looking like darth maul, i'm like "i guess i could wear makeup to look like a normal person" then i woke up
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.