[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you still not see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: jesus-christ-crucifixion-.jpg (61 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-crucifixion-.jpg
61 KB, 469x600
The truth is right in front of your very eyes:

>9/11/01 - significant terrorist attack in New York City
Revelation 9:11
"They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)."

>11/13/15 (Friday the 13th) - significant terrorist attacks in Paris
Friday the 13th, famous unlucky date known for being the day the Knights Templar were mass arrested and executed by the king for crimes including worship of Baphomet.

>3/22/16 - significant terrorist attacks in Brussels
322, the number of the skull and bones secret society, associated with this bible verse:
Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
>>
File: sketch_of_suspect.jpg (202 KB, 746x636) Image search: [Google]
sketch_of_suspect.jpg
202 KB, 746x636
>>17503804
Yup
>>
It's like they're mocking the Bible and God by doing this. Lives don't matter to those who plan these events as well. Cruel/crazy people control the world.
>>
>>17505535
>Lives don't matter
black lives matter
>>
>>17505535
The crazy part is no one controls the world, they cannot, they are pursuing a goal they will not reach.
>>
>>17505550
If they don't control the world how do they plan and execute these events, and get literally all of media/governmental attention? Even if they don't fully right now, they will in the future considering all the power they have. Those that setup these events use the Government to push their agenda. Right now the primary focus seems to be to increase the fear of terrorism. All the while those that set up these events is the mossad. They've spread that intense fear to France as well now. France is like the US now.
>>
It's easy to tie a coincidence together in hindsight, OP. But can you use the bible to foresee another attack?
>>
>>17505588
>It's all a coincidence
Just go back to sleep if you're not ready to wake up yet.
>>
>>17505548
black matter lives
>this is /x/
>>
I think the only real option to do now is find the fruit.
>>
>>17506631
The nutjob powers that be think they can achieve eternal life through transhumanism and are shaping the New World Order to significantly reduce the population and control the few who remain, so much for freedom.
>>
Too much evil on this Earth.
>>
>>17508273
And that evil controls the world. They aren't many compared to us. If we all stood up against the NWO things would be different, but the general population is sleeping.
>>
>>17508281
what are u suggesting?
>>
Stand up for your self it's allowed now actually
>>
File: 1458409360320.gif (2 MB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1458409360320.gif
2 MB, 200x182
>>17503804
Its funny how no one makes any of these connections until AFTER something happens. I mean clearly the bible is just filled with future events, and the gubbermints is just teasing us. If only there was a way to predict future happenings and somehow prevent it, instead of just randomly guessing that passages with similar numbers to dates means that it was telling us something. Not to mention, none of these terrorists have even read the bible. How do your quotes even relay a message that there will be a terrorist attack anyways? like how does "angel of the abyss as king over them = 2 towers will be attacked by a middle eastern terrorist group on 9/11/01. There are other significant events that have happened on 9/11 in the last 2000 years, why are all those disregarded? and the man has now become one of us, knowing good and evil = a different terrorist group 15 yrs later will bomb an airport in belgium? I guess there is no practical use for this as you are only able to make connections afterward, and even those connections make little or no sense, so its almost just pointless to waste time reading the bible.
>>
>>17503804
There is a level of connect the dots associated with divine secrets but this is just the ravings of a mad man
>>
>>17505923
Standard reply. Thanks.
>>
There's no way a bunch of superstitious murderers who read basically the same scripture christfags read with an extra piece tacked on would choose dates that correspond with numbers obviously significant to the people they plan to attack. Gotta be aliens.
>>
>>17508283
To do what OP is doing, expose them. Right now truthers are a tiny part of the population when for anything to happen, literally everyone needs to know the truth about who really runs this world.
>>
>>17508296
Terrorists didn't do any of these attacks, they were all inside jobs by those who own the world.
>>
>>17508361
>>17508362
>implying i'm wrong
please enlighten me on those connections? tell me how those phrases equate to faked terrorist attacks. It still makes no sense
>>
He's not coming fuck you all
Faggot douche quack
>>
>>17508418
He came in your mom this morning
>>
>>17508418
Masonic Secrets ******
Masonic Handshakes ****
Masonic Passwords ****
>>
>>17508395
It's all about freemasonry. They acknowledge God, but mock him and worship lucifer (notice the Friday the 13th) description in the OP. They spread their ideology through real world events in which they create. They aim to introduce their sick ideology and eventually control a narrowed down population through a NWO.
>>
>>17508349
And for your information the bible doesn't predict these attacks. These attacks are planned by the freemasons who run the world and freemasons are obsessed with the bible/occult/esoteric meanings etc. That's why these dates are no coincidence.
>>
>>17508335
Standard shill reply, thanks.
>>
File: 2zykkkg.jpg (75 KB, 553x484) Image search: [Google]
2zykkkg.jpg
75 KB, 553x484
>>17508353
The alien agenda and the transhumanist agenda all stem from the same source: devil worshipping elite. They call themselves "Luciferian" since they believe Lucifer aka Satan was the angel of light who brought them divine knowledge through the apple. The movie Prometheus is a good example of this mentality displayed through media. There's a reason ancient alien theory has become popular in these past few years.
>>
>>17508296
>>17508362
>>17508395
>>17508484
As already pointed out, these are false flags. Real terrorist attacks but orchestrated by the elite. ISIS is a creation of the elite and I don't just mean the U.S. government. I'm talking about the world bankers who own the world.
>>
>>17508418
I post a picture of Jesus and you automatically tip your fedora. I'm not here for the supernatural aspect of all of this since I'm agnostic. I'm here to show how the elite are just as religious (if not more so) than the common people. They just worship a different god. They worship the rebel Lucifer, not the actual God of the bible. And everything they do know is in anticipation of the Anti-Christ time which is rapidly approaching. He's supposed to bring a false peace and deceive many. Some people turn to the true Christ and give up while others only look for the facts. I belong to the latter category.
>>
>>17508696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJWlWG_42kE
>>
File: tumblr_o1owkecBNu1ulftsmo1_500.gif (19 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1owkecBNu1ulftsmo1_500.gif
19 KB, 500x316
>>
>>17508706
Jesus actually wants us to fight, using the sword of truth.
>>
File: Pasgetti.jpg (9 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
Pasgetti.jpg
9 KB, 230x200
>>17503804
wow omg, you are very wise indeed, all these events are happening just like it was descriped in that one book about that that person that did that thing once... much amaze such wow
>>
>>17508701
That doesn't look like a good cartoon, next time link me Courage the Cowardly dog or something. Also that's precisely what they want you to think.
>>17508706
I only look at analysis, nothing more. This isn't a discussion about spirituality here. I suggest you all take a look at these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqtsUZaYQ2bQiRrUmEEzoww
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo8fiE2-s0SZu6Onb8lNLMQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyV5MJZV-kXunNftlFif1A
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiITyamDiP1BAsMWDE6SfQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGd-zCzZssSVAqKibVeDPdA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxaWJ7fQJ7P1y6EhIX_zyg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9pLAJfsadl_133T7-bgitA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFpDiAE21TuyHt1ZaFvN6lg
>inb4 lolyoutube. You're browsing the paranormal board on 4chan, get over it. My advice is to watch at least a few videos from those channels to get a sense of what I'm posting about here, or you could just ignore it and get on with your dream - I mean life.
>>
>>17508725
Re-read the thread. This isn't about the verses predicting the terrorist attacks. This is about the elite causing the terrorist attacks on those dates because it suits their belief system.
>>
Okay, peace for now. You can either get lost in disinformation forever or find the truth in real information. It's that simple.
>>
>>17508731
It's precisely what's true, queer slice. Look at you, "OHMERGERD 9 11 COULD BE EITHER A BIBLE VERSE OR A DATE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG".

You've got the mental alacrity of a fucking soup spoon.
>>
>>17508742
I take it you didn't watch a single video, guess some people will simply choose Idiocracy at this point.
>>
>>17508742
End yourself
>>
Trust YHWH
>>
>>17508742
If you aren't willing to get educated about this subject, continue being an ignoramus and screw off.
>>
>>17508761
I'm very well versed on this subject. People like you build patterns out of random correlation in order to feel self important. You know, as opposed to actually taking the time and work to REALLY learn about history and politics.

You represent a well documented sub-strata of history, esoteric study and theosophy, and all three fields make fun of you.
>>
>>17508767
Now you're really asking for God YHWH Our Father to crush you, filthy atheist!

Jk, you should just give up. These christfags are just roleplaying. Next thing you know, you're going to be the shill in their eyes.
>>
>>17508767
I'm not OP though, and I see the logic behind what he's saying. It seems like you're making stuff up now, and you aren't contributing anything to this thread.
>>
>>17508772
I kinda like the sound of that? "Who am I? ... I'M THE SHILL IN YOUR EYES!"
>>
>>17508772
You didn't read through the thread.
>>
>>17508738
I 2nd this.
>>
>>17508775
The thread is nothing but a long list of anons telling OP he's a retard, and rightly so. You also appear to be a retard although I'd put odds of you being OP at over 50%.

There are no "elite" sending secret broadcasts of all their misdeeds by making sure western-centric disasters happen on dates that correspond to certain Bible verses. If you stopped and thought about it for even ten seconds, just reciting that fact over and over in your mind, you'd start to realize just how stupid OP's whole idea is from the start.
>>
>>17508731
There's a lot of controlled opposition out there but these links are legit. I'm asking again for anyone with any interest in this to check these out.
>>
>>17508839
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo8fiE2-s0SZu6Onb8lNLMQ
Oooooh, shit, it's that psycho Christian fuckhead Pet3r.

So no one else has to bother, the videos are just what you'd expect, low value retardation about the anti-christ in the entertainment industry and drivel like that.
>>
>>17508767
You're assuming every truther doesn't already have some understanding of history and politics. You'e just guessing that those links I posted are uneducated channels. They could be just as knowledgeable as you or even possibly (and I know this is gonna be tough for you to accept) know more than you.
>>17508775
Now you understand, many won't be able to see. Only a few will be able to wake up. You think this stuff is in your face and obvious but so many will choose to stay asleep. If you're awake all you can do is keep trying, but success isn't guaranteed.
>>
>>17508852
Why do you retards always call well established facts assumptions?
>>
>>17508849
The only namefag ITT is you pal, the non attention whores go by anonymous in here.
>>
>>17508856
HOLY SHIT IT'S A TWEEN DIPSHIT WHO'S SCARED OF NAMES! GO CRY UNDER YOUR BED YOU FUCKING POLTROON
>>
>>17508849
Also, there are plenty more links posted there. Some, not even Christian. I forgot to add this one the first time around: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vrYkPaH1D60jr4jwGDIlg
>>
>>17508767
>self important

coming from the guy who uses a name on 4chan
>>
>>17508853
What facts? What assumptions? What the hell are you going on about? Give it a rest.
>>17508857
Anything's better than going by a moniker on an anonymous site to make up for the insecurity you feel for not getting noticed in real life.
>>
>>17508853
Because you need to WAKE UP anon! Lucifer has you under complete illusion!!!1

Also I'm going to make a dozen of posts supporting my religious bullshit so I can keep roleplaying in my basement.
>>
>>17508885
keep baiting
>>
>>17508361
Enjoy your new vegan friends. None of them have cars.
>>
>>17508892
I'm not baiting anybody. I'm making fun of how ridiculous OP and his sockpuppets are.

They're just posting a bunch of images of stuff they heard about and hardly know about, and think that it alone makes them right.

Waek up how can you not see that terrorists from other religion do their terrorist attacks on days that may match Bible verses? It's just so obvious.
>>
>>17506826
What is transhumanism?
>>
>>17508920
It's the concept of furthering an human's condition with the aid of technology.
>>
OP's too retarded to converse with constructively, but we can have some fun with the idea, anyway.

For instance, why did OP choose Revelation as the book to match the 9/11 attack to? Why not be more, eheh, "scientific," about it. It happened in 2001, so why not use that to choose the book. First year of the new millennium so, first book of the Bible!

Gen 9:11 - "I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

Now THAT'S a more interesting verse to pair with that attack.

Another problem, as pointed out above, is that the Western-centric myopia is so obvious. Branch out a bit and most of the days of the year can be corresponded to Bible verses of some sort and attacks of some sort. For instance, Oct. 10, 2015, Ankara bombing. (Most US citizens know nothing about this because it happened in Turkey.)

So, 2015, fifteenth book of the Bible, Ezra, (A weird one!)

Ezra 10:10 - "Then Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, "You have been unfaithful; you have married foreign women, adding to Israel's guilt."

That's some spooky shit right there!

Of course, we might as well go with OP's stupid method of just picking whatever book titillates me most at the moment, (Usually Revalation with these shit streams.)

Rev 10:10 - "I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour."

Huh...not much there...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQuyC3eLgVA
>>
>>17503804
That's very schizophrenic of you, OP.
>>
File: monolith2001.png (395 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
monolith2001.png
395 KB, 700x477
>>17508928
>Why not be more, eheh, "scientific," about it. It happened in 2001, so why not use that to choose the book.
2001 was a significant year for the elite. It was the year the twin pillars of freemasonry were demolished in order to make room for the one world trade tower. The phoenix rising from the ashes. That's why you can see a building resembling the monolith right next to where the towers once stood. Kubrick directed 2001: A Space Odyssey. His final film "Eyes Wide Shut" was about orgies among the elite. He died 666 days before 2001. The symbolism's all there, people just have to look into it.
>>
>>17509096
I agree, global citizen. There's nothing wrong with a New World Order, we're spending trillions on fulfilling these Agenda 2030 goals in order to bring about world peace. It has nothing to do with pushing GMOs, population control, TPP, one world currency, and achieving a New World Order shaped in our image. Just get your chip inserted into you and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>17509045
The elite are more religious than me. I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in the god of religion. Jesus could've just been some guy who got crucified. There could be a god but I wouldn't know. However the world bankers and high ranking members in business, politics, and media are Luciferian. It doesn't matter what they believe since they're willing to kill for their cause, and that alone should get you to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
>>
>>17508484
"Eventually"
>>
>>17508684
Sometimes I feel that all these attacks are just a way to remind US or any other country some debt. It's like if ISIS is the world bank's "hey, pay up your debt or I will make you pay for it"
>>
>>17509399
I live in a country that is in some major debt and we haven't suffered a terrorist attack yet.
>>
Im not associating these men with this thread but this seems the most appropriate place to ask.

Who is going to replace Jacob Rothschild and John D. Rockerfeller?
>>
>>17508720
*of

and

>sword and truth
>>
>>17508897
^this

just walk away, don't pay

the Earth is yours, not theirs to rent you

walk away, DO NOT PAY
>>
>>17509537
David Rothschild. He's pretending to be a good guy who's environmentally friendly and fighting climate change, when really his family are the ones that have fucked the world over.
>>
>>17509659
It's not literal, the sword represents truth.
>>
>>17509399
It's about more than money and power to them, they already have those things. They want to win over the people in order to control them. Starting a New World Order is their ultimate goal, and it has to do with their religion.
>>
>>17509769
Why is this a bad thing?

Why feed in to the cliche stigma that A New World Order would be something harmful and or terrible?
>>
>>17509784
Because having no options is a pretty bad thing. When everyone's society, culture, and way of life is totally dictated by one centralized entity with no regard for the things that have defined us all as different groups, oppression is all you have to look forward to.
>>
So when is the next event? Some people talked about mayday (a day in may) and Friday the 13th is in may this year. Is this it?

5/13/16
>Matthew 5:13 king james
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his
savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good
for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
>>
>>17509784
>>17509808
This guy makes a good point. There'll be a loss of freedom and individuality. If you want to be a drone that's what coming to you with a NWO.
>>
>>17509850
Possibly
>>
mayday is the 50th anniversary of the age of satan
>>
>>17505571
>If they don't control the world how do they plan and execute these events
because they want to create the illusion that they do control the world, and they're doing a great job at it by fucking with religious people like OP

it's really not that hard to plan attacks on dates that have a underlying meaning, i mean 911 could also be considered the emergency hotline in the usa right?
>>
>>17508732
maybe it's the terrorist causing those attacks on those dates because it suits THEIR belief system
>>
>>17509993

Topkek

This sentence is more ridiculous then the 2 billion people that believe in getting 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Why stop at 72 when you can get 7200.

It's like they ran out of conjured up spirit pussy in the afterlife
>>
>>17510010
I'm OP and again you're clearly shitposting and haven't read through the thread because if you did you would've seen this >>17508696
and this >>17509227

>>17510021
So muslims are satanists now, wtf.
>>
>>17509808
What if the option that is left is in the best interestest of the sane general consensus and possibly its fringe groups?

You keep projecting this insane doom dystopian outcome if it were to become true.
>>
>>17509784
Because the NWO will wipe out the Aryan bloodlines and blue eyed genes. If allowed.
>>
File: 1457529792500.jpg (44 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1457529792500.jpg
44 KB, 397x402
>>17510072
>Sane general consensus
>>
>>17503804
Abaddon is actually not an evil character in the book of revelation. He is basically leader of God's black ops.
>>
>>17510072
That's right, place your trust in those who have been fucking you over your entire life. Nothing to see here folks, just a voluntary slave. I'll stick with being a free man, thanks.
>>
>>17505923
Typical fanatic response
>>
>>17508748
>don't try to figure things out
>instead, just blindly trust this psychopathic blood god without question

YHWH's a hypocritical, tyrannical, and bloodthirsty faggot undeserving of trust, respect, or worship.
>>
>>17503804
>And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
That's just one translation. Others translate it differently..

New International Version
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

New Living Translation
Then the LORD God said, "Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!"

English Standard Version
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

New American Standard Bible
Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "--

King James Bible
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The LORD God said, "Since man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil, he must not reach out, take from the tree of life, eat, and live forever."

International Standard Version
Later, the LORD God said, "Look! The man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, so he won't reach out, also take from the tree of life, eat, and then live forever—"
>>
>>17512247

NET Bible
And the LORD God said, "Now that the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil, he must not be allowed to stretch out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then the LORD God said, "The man has become like one of us, since he knows good and evil. He must not reach out and take the fruit from the tree of life and eat. Then he would live forever."

JPS Tanakh 1917
And the LORD God said: 'Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.'

New American Standard 1977
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—

Jubilee Bible 2000
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and live for ever,

King James 2000 Bible
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:

American King James Version
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

American Standard Version
And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever-

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he said: Behold Adam is become as one of us, knowing good and evil: now, therefore, lest perhaps he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.
>>
>>17512247

Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah Elohim said, Behold, Man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever ...!

English Revised Version
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Webster's Bible Translation
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man hath become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he should put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

World English Bible
Yahweh God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil. Now, lest he put forth his hand, and also take of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever..."

Young's Literal Translation
And Jehovah God saith, 'Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil; and now, lest he send forth his hand, and have taken also of the tree of life, and eaten, and lived to the age,'
>>
>>17511923
You talk like you know him, tell me more about.
>>
>>17503804
>"The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

man was like god from the beginning of Adams creation and was already immortal that translation is wrong
>>
>>17503804
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Its time to choose the winning team.
>>
>>17503804
Fuck your bith god jesus. He is not real. How can you possibly such drivel that these "attacks" were pretedicated in your semen stained tomb you call the bible, you fucking filth?
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>17503804
The younger the mind, the more likelihood they will see connections where there are none.
You just gotta grow up a bit and see that these dates mean nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it really is like that. You cannot define anything from the bible into future occurrences, hindsight is easy and it is weak, just weak. This thread is a dud.
>>
>>17517896
>You cannot define anything from the bible into future occurrences
But the planners of the events can take the bible in to account.
>>
>>17505923
Typical Christcuck
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.