[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. I'm hosting a party Saturday and need some paranormal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1458756523949.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458756523949.jpg
82 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /x/. I'm hosting a party Saturday and need some paranormal and easy shit to do.
these are the simple and easy kids games floating in my head.

Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board
Ouija Boards
The Devil Has My Arms
Bloody Mary

Need some games that wont fuck us all for life and will be easy and fun.

You can also reccomend horror movies.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>17503797
watch The Babadook. great horror/suspense movie.
>>
File: 1458399126865.png (484 KB, 666x634) Image search: [Google]
1458399126865.png
484 KB, 666x634
Everyone and their mother has seen it. Original post, anon!
>>
>>17503861
oh fuck off its a reccomenation. would you rather me say to watch Rubber?
>>
>>17503838
>>17503797
>>17503871
wait did op just make a thread about movie recs and then rec himself a movie? lmfao. autism or 14 years old
>>
>>17503921
Didn't understand what the fuck you said. Meant to reply to >>17503838 but forgot the link.
>>
>>17503921
kek, no. i reccomended OP a movie and he shot me down. Oh well, guess he doesnt want any real suggestions.
>>
>>17503992
All I mainly want are good paranormal games with llittle to no backdraw.
I already have a decent movie list.
>>
>>17503797
There's this one movie you should try playing called The Grifter, it should creep everyone out
>>
Sincerely Ouja Board seems the worst idea ever, did you read what usually happens here?
>>
>>17505508
Ouija board is fun if you're into that kind of stuff. You're taking stories posted online too seriously kek.
>>
Thinking of doing a Ouija board.
Where can I get one for cheap ans actually works?
Or how can I make one?
>inb4 toys r us board
>>
Bumping for spooks.
>>
>>17505763
You can make one by yourself. You can use baking paper for instance. Use your imagination.

Also, it somewhat works. Your glass will move around and shit but I don't believe it's any kind of spoop moving it around. Just do it for fun and don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>17503797
The light as a feather, stiff as a board thing actually worked for my mother. She was with her friends and (I'm pretty sure) had made a pentagram and sat in the points, and her friend hovered. I can ask her for more details when she gets up; she's also really not interested in the paranormal so I doubt she'd make it up.
>>
>>17503797
http://pastebin.com/u/HospitalCowboy

This guy has an ass load of ritual games saved in his paste. Most can be pretty fun. Just exercise some discretion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.