[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Taiwanese guy killed a girl inside his Mercedes Benz by running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: car.jpg (239 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
239 KB, 640x377
A Taiwanese guy killed a girl inside his Mercedes Benz by running over her with the Mercedes Benz then stabbed her 176 times. The Mercedes Benz is parked at police station to be used as evidence. CCTV footage shows that the trunk lid opens and closes on itself many times during night time. There's nobody nearby, so it's not opened or closed by a person, it's opened and closed by an invisible force.

Pic is CCTV footage.
>>
Are there strong winds in the garage? If the latch didn't function properly then wind could have made it pop up and down
>>
>>17503723
So...where's the video?
>>
>>17503723
>There's a dead body in the car
>We're more worried about the trunk lid
>>
File: 3sogO.png (39 KB, 450x185) Image search: [Google]
3sogO.png
39 KB, 450x185
>>17503723
>killed a girl inside his Mercedes Benz by running over her with the Mercedes Benz

Holy Topology!!
>>
>>17503731
But how wind can open a trunk lid, if that needs a force for up? I realy want see this video... Can be a prank... it's common in asia... like in Japan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZn-E8j8DY
1:20~
>>
>>17504086
looks like bullshit to me
>>
>>17503842
:)
>>
>>17503723
That car probably has a electric trunk opener.
>>
>>17504086
1:34 I really wanted it to slam down on his head.
>>
File: 03-06_Mercedes-Benz_E-Class.jpg (212 KB, 2166x1278) Image search: [Google]
03-06_Mercedes-Benz_E-Class.jpg
212 KB, 2166x1278
>>17503723
A Taiwanese guy killed a girl inside his Mercedes Benz by running over her with the Mercedes Benz then stabbed her 176 times in the Mercedes Benz. The Mercedes Benz is parked at police station to be used as evidence. CCTV footage shows that the trunk lid of the Mercedes Benz opens and closes on itself many times during night time. There's nobody nearby the Mercedes Benz, so it's not opened or closed by a person, the Mercedes Benz's trunk opened and closed by an invisible force. Mercedes Benz.
>>
>>17504086
No hablo espanol.
>>
File: tumblr_n0e4chr96z1qa5504o1_1280.png (363 KB, 682x461) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0e4chr96z1qa5504o1_1280.png
363 KB, 682x461
>>17503835
>The Mercedes Benz is parked at police station to be used as evidence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.