[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House cleansing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Santa Monica, CA5.jpg (41 KB, 536x357) Image search: [Google]
Santa Monica, CA5.jpg
41 KB, 536x357
Hey /x/, I need your advice.
My girlfriend and I just moved into a new flat in a converted woodmill and since we've moved my gf has felt negative energy in certain areas. It's not something I've noticed much but recently certain areas have had a strong scent which comes and goes. We've both noticed this.
Old soap in an area of the bedroom and fresh fish in the ensuite.
She's also mentioned things vanishing from the lounge and not being anywhere she looks.

Any advice on how to cleanse the flat?

UK based if that makes a difference.
Thanks.
>>
File: 011.gif (1 MB, 331x310) Image search: [Google]
011.gif
1 MB, 331x310
>>17503386
>My girlfriend and I just moved into a new flat.

It's all downhill from there.

My advice, run.
>>
>>17503410
Already been living with her for a while man.

If you choose the right woman it's fine.
>>
File: 1458774314998.jpg (139 KB, 725x940) Image search: [Google]
1458774314998.jpg
139 KB, 725x940
>>17503417
My condolences.

>If you choose the right woman it's fine.

They're all evil. Look past the tits and make up and you'll see it. We all die alone and the sooner you accept it you will feel free. "love" is just a construct made to sell diamond rings, valentine's day cards and fancy jewellery.

Love really is just a product of capitalism my friend.
>>
>>17503450
who hurt you desu
>>
>>17503472
The world did.

I was an idealist. Now, not so much. But I'm better for it.
>>
>>17503386
open all of the windows and doors to get some fresh air in there

smudge the shit out of it with some sage

salt water

crystals help too

but really, none of that is necessary, especially if you have the expectation of some sort of difference. simply living it in, cleaning, organizing, making it feel like home is the best way to dispel negativity.
>>
>>17503531
Any advice on how to smudge?
Thanks man
>>
>>17503651
in terms of the mechanics, all you're doing is burning a stick of sage.

having the intention of a pure space is what really helps though. visualizing the negativity dissolving or getting blown out, etc. there's really no wrong way to burning sage.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.