[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Path?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1425918512426.jpg (110 KB, 518x519) Image search: [Google]
1425918512426.jpg
110 KB, 518x519
Recently Mr. Nightmare on youtube said he removed one pasta because it was too intense and that it was named The Path and about a kid killing his sister and was very graphic. I can't find it anywhere now, even on the wikia. Does it go by a different name? Does it sound familiar to anyone? He also said he'd describe it as a mental illness pasta.
>>
I can't even find the pasta, OP
>>
>>17502907
Probably never actually existed and he just lied to get more famous.
>>
>>17502907
Yeah it was pretty disturbing. Really good.
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Paths
>>
>>17503916

Pretty sure this isn't it from Nightmare's description.
>>
What's with the picture, OP?
>>
So it was an edgy as fuck pasta probably written by a 15 year old with some serious anger issues and/or problems at home. Why don't you check the wayback machine for it?
>>
>>17504484
Look under the bed. Still, too obvious/10. Gotta be more subtle with the photoshop.
>>
>>17502907
Personally, I'm not a big fan of most graphic creepypastas for a couple reasons. It usually disrupts the pacing of the story, and it tends to make them less scary. It's like the old film trick where you show someone's reaction to something, instead of showing the thing they're reacting to. A person's own imagination can fill in the blanks with things way more horrifying than anything you could possibly show them.
>>
>>17504484
a hawt cunny
>>
>>17502907
>pasta
>too intense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.