[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm quite late, but I just discovered this. Was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FullOnionSS.jpg (368 KB, 746x3946) Image search: [Google]
FullOnionSS.jpg
368 KB, 746x3946
I know I'm quite late, but I just discovered this. Was it ever decyphered or has it just fallen into oblivion?
>>
Hahaha I just deleted that fucking image from my phone I do not know but some idiot made it.
>>
>>17502784
It turned out to be an ad for Gravity Falls
>>
what is this?
>>
t
>>
>>17502784
its nothing. they couldnt even complete the cellular mitosis diagram properly it devolves into bullshit

then you got the pointless sine cosine shit with no explanation doubled making the next part look like its trying to represent what light is with 2 wave functions oscillating on 2 separate axis but moving in the same direction intersecting when both wave functions reach a ceartain point in the sine cosine motion causing the photon thats visible to move forward at c velocity

but its probably suppose to be DNA and they forgot to put proper base pairs and illustrate how the lines on the side are actually more complicated
>>
>>17502784
>>17504507
It seriously takes two seconds for nerds or anyone with a college degree like me and this guy to see how psedu science this thing is, taking real concepts and just butchering them. As if spatial fucking visualization has something to do with the illuminaughty?
>>
>>17504699
I mean, doesn't it? isn't that literally the foundation of freemasonry? read a fucking book.
>>
Clearly about Ayy lmaooos
>>
>>17504442
OP here. It's a page only available via an .onion link. There's a few .wav files too, with text hidden in them. That's obviously some kind of enigma with nearly no info about who or why.
I think it appeared in 2014. Some tried to study it and started a wiki : http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's kinda dead since a year. I was just wondering if there was more to know about it.

>>17504699
I kow, dude. I'm a biologist and the parts of this thing which concern my domain looks pretty fishy. But i never thought it could contain any kind of revelation.
It's just a game. The point isn't to display academic solid science. Could still be fun.
>>
>>17504507

All of this and then the decibel output readings at the bottom. The stuff you'd see in something like Audacity. You can literally do nothing with that. Even if you copied it perfectly into a player it's just volume/decibel readings, no useful information.

>>17505504

There's nothing real or useful enough to have fun with.
>>
>>17505522
isn't that all you need for a spectrogram?

probably just going to be a jumble no matter how you mix them together
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.