[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain why the most psychedelic experiences feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: a2350817509_10.jpg (1006 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2350817509_10.jpg
1006 KB, 1200x1200
Can anyone explain why the most psychedelic experiences feel like a digital universe?
>>
>>17502669
that's completely your interpretation, man.

I can compare the psychedelic experience to so many things.

It makes me think that life is a book, we are pages in the book.
Also it could be that we are playing a game of hide and seek and while we are here we are not there and it is entertaining to us.

Maybe it could be that life is a divine play being orchestrated around us.
>>
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/evidence.htm
>>
I did not see ones and zeroes, anon.
>>
>>17502669
That is your own interpretation. Psychedelic experience is different for everyone. That is not to say our reality is not a simulation.
>>
>>17502669
depends on the substance

one lsd trip in particular (probably not lsd, but pawned as lsd) my visuals were very digital in nature. for instance, an individual blade of grass, as seen from a distance of around 10 feet, seemed to split into three identical copies of itself, one was red, another blue, and the last green. pretty weird.

that whole trip was quite strange. it lasted around 14 hours but I can only recall that and a few other moments. I mainly sat in darkness for the entirety of the trip.

But, on another lsd trip (what I personally consider the epitome lsd experience) I had very little color distortion. More so spacial distortion like very long waves of heat in between my eyes and the object I was looking at, slowly waving and and altering the dimensions of the object but still somehow maintaining it's original size. Hard to explain but interesting nonetheless
>>
You are a nerd who doesn't know anything of nature, that's why you see it that way. Digital stuff is the highest "level" to you, because you don't see the highly advanced nature of our dirt and those old-school gods.

If you know your shapeshifting animal, then it'll seem less digital, more real, and it'll be able to heal you better.
>>
>>17502669
Watch the Animatrix if you feel this way.
>>
All is number

Math is everywhere, it's why you see fractals
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.