[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death is a great light. For those with the spiritual constitution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download (11).jpg (22 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
22 KB, 194x260
Death is a great light. For those with the spiritual constitution to accept it, liberation from conditioned existence is available at that instant.

For those whose "I" has not extricated itself from the body's samsaric elements, who have identified throughout life primarily with their thirst for life, are dissolved along with the body. The "I" is extinguished, and death is a great, terrifying swoon into unconsciousness, or worse, the hell realms. However, it is not this "I" that reincarnates; we are merely carriers of the samsaric force, which consumes us like fire consumes woods, and moves on to the next piece.

We either transcend the cycle of existence through detachment from this force or "we" serve as its fuel and nourishment. Immortality is not guaranteed, but won.
>>
>>17501918
Have you like just done DMT and posted?
>>
>>17501925
Can i ask how it was as well?
>>
>>17501925
Tibetan Book of the Dead, bro
>>
>>17501930
Oh, ok
>>
I wish this applied to people like Krishna I mean it does but he's a pure being with no samsaras to come into the world with can someone help me pure and cool and spiritual
>>
>>17501939
>no samsaras
Yes but even Krishna recognized the necessity of Samsara, there must be motion and work.
>>
>>17501939
You are Krishna, all gods, demons, are symbols or projections of the one, pure, transcendental reality.

If one does not identify with the Light, does not understand it as his own true nature, the deceased will see beings of incredible power and granduer, beautiful and wrathful, heavenly and demonic, but if you can hold fast to the knowledge they are only reflections of your consciousness, they will not terrify you into grasping for other, safer conditional existences in the human realm
>>
It's only by the permission of the supreme lord, Vishnu, that we can escape this maya and samsara.
>>
We are the infinite refraction of a single Self
>>
>>17501918
Liberation comes from spiritual evolution. The way I see it we are all here, and we will continue being here for a very long time. If our species is successful we will evolve with the cycles of nature. All around we see energy from the sun interacting with our earth and creating the conditions for life to form and thrive. This energy is practically infinite.

Life grows and experiences changing conditions and environment. These changes also force adaptation on the organisms. Lower organisms have shorter lifespans. They are more varied. Consciousness seems to be going through many cycles of experience. It is evolving our genome.

Then you get to the human level. Humans are sentient beings, what must come after us? If a being is able to hold its own life in a cradle of love than the being no longer needs a matrix of solid matter to give it definition and form. A being low on the evolutionary scale may not be able to hold itself completely, so it benefits from the Gaian biosphere to give it integrity and to provide it with the energy and experiences it needs to grow. As it gains in experience its nonphysical essence grows in complexity, until the being can awaken to this guiding energy within itself. Then evolution can become a conscious affair of the soul, and we evolve into yet another higher form of life.
>>
>>17502794
Damn
>>
File: kyubei.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kyubei.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>17502794
Humans aren't varied because of culture and lower organisms don't always live shorter lives. There are some bacteria in antartica that are 100's of years old.

This "yet higher" form of life is great and all, but baby birds do fall, Fuck where you're from, fuck where you're going, it's all about where you're at.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.