[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Hello /x/ first of all sorry for my bad english I am not a nativ speaker.
I have a story to tell about my dreams and I am seeking for some answers or advice to make those dreams go away.
Well sinc about 7 days I am having some weird dream where I am lying in my bed and a weird demonic creature comes to me and offers me the power of transforming into any human being or animal. Even though I always had a bad feeling about it I instantly acepted the offer. After I accpet the offer I am in an empty train and after a few station it get crowded. The people that came into the train will stare at me and after some time will start punshing me and yelling "How do you deserve this, why not me ?" and "you think you are soemthing special?". After a few minutes I wake up and still feel the pain of the punshes. I know it kinda sounds like a normal nightmare but it feels so real and very disturbing... And I can remember every single detail of it. And it never really feels like a nightmare I just feel guilty when I wake up and I have no idea why.
>>
>I am not a nativ speaker.

I don't believe you, you're just a dumb kid who fears getting called out on his lack of punctuation. Leaving the final 'e' off a word or two doesn't make you look 'foreign' and it'd be odd for a non-English speaker to use phrases like 'kinda'.

Bottom-line: You're full of shit and dreams belong in the dream thread anyway: >>17475382
>>
>>17501353
ok thanks I guess. Great analysing I rate 10/10.
But seriously, why should a german not be allowed to use the word "kinda" ? You are some real linguistic professor.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.