[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you familiar with the missing people in national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: 1389437417679.jpg (508 KB, 2030x1350) Image search: [Google]
1389437417679.jpg
508 KB, 2030x1350
For those of you familiar with the missing people in national parks parks phenomenon, what do you think happens to all the people that go missing under such bizarre and strange circumstances?
>>
Get lost, die of exposure, eaten by wild animals.
>>
Ayy lmao's
Bigfoot/Sasquatch
Murderers/Cannibals/Abductors
Fairies
Golems
Ghosts
Other

Not even joking, I've no real idea.
>>
>>17500891
They stumble upon the real reason why the government protects these areas. Do you honestly think they give a shit about some trees and deer?
>>
>>17500904

I don't think you're familiar with what I am talking about. By bizarre and strange I mean children who disappear in the middle of the wilderness while their parents are very close by and either are never seen again or are found miles and miles away over harsh terrain way too far for a child to have gone by themselves. When they are found they often have no recollection of going missing or they give some bizarre story about someone who looked like their grandmother took them, or talking animals or robots.

Or experienced backpackers/hikers who have decades of wilderness experience simply vanish. When tracking dogs are brought in to find them, they follow a scent and then refuse to go any further because they are afraid. Or when search parties sweep over an area, find nothing, and then sweep over the same area later to find the clothes of the missing person neatly folded. There are so many more weird occurrences but basically die of exposure, wild animals and getting lost are all ruled out. Some people do have these happen to them, but the cases I am talking about omit that.

>>17500929

Spot on. I just wonder what that is. Search parties should use ground penetrating radar in these cases I think.
>>
>>17500891
Government testing
>>
>>17501080

I don't doubt it. But can you expand a little bit? Maybe just speculate? I'm curious about the opinions other anons have here.
>>
>>17500929
This. I've had my first and only truly paranormal encounted in one of these national parks. In my case it was a dogman/werewolf creature and I legit nearly died. I also have withnesses who saw the same thing. The people that live around that area also know or it or at least have knowledge of it.I don't think the governments pick random forests to put under protection for the heck of it.
>>
>>17501102

It's fascinating
>>
File: 1456702147174.jpg (219 KB, 1908x1073) Image search: [Google]
1456702147174.jpg
219 KB, 1908x1073
>>17500942
post examples you incorrigible gaylord
>>
>>17500891
sleep paralysis
>>
>>17501119

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQyD_mIqxU
>>
Well actually many national parks/forests do have geological significance. Sometimes the ecosystems in the park make it look especially beautiful, that's why they're protected.

I think that mountain lions are underestimated. Those things can kill and drag a body in like 20 seconds.

As for the spooky supernatural stories, I'm not sure. Is it possible that he's making these stories up?
>>
>>17501139

>Making these stories up

No it's unlikely. He's an ex cop and the cases can be verified with police/park service records.
>>
>>17501139

And I wouldn't necessarily call them supernatural. They are just extremely bizarre.
>>
>>17501102
pls greentext
>>
>>17501139
I remember this one video. It was about an extremely experienced hiker and spelunker. He made a youtube video of an old mine he found in California it was an "M" shaped mine/cave. He didn't want to go in that day because he wasnt prepared but there was some footage of him fucking arround in the badlands.

about two weeks later he went missing when he supposedly went to explore it. They found his car, and searched about 2 miles nearby on foot, and all around via heli and he was never found, and neither was the "m" shaped mine, even though he has footage of it.

the weird thing about it was that he was an avid hiker and explorer, and went into the wilderness on 20 mile, 3 day etc hikes. and he just went missing. poof just like that. And i get caves can be dangerous, but he was also extremely proficient and cautious about exploring them too.
>>
>>17501162

I second this
>>
>>17501179
Heres the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ
>>
>>17501183
Holy shit. His girlfriend commented on the video. about him, id post it but its too long. Just check the comments.

this is some serious shit.
>>
>>17501191

Was just reading it. Fascinating shit.
>>
>>17501201
poor dude. i guess he might have commited suicide.
>>
>>17501203

Who knows? This is really fascinating too >>17501133
>>
>>17501115
>>17501162
>teenager me in vacation some years ago with cousin and uncle
>remote place, only settlement is a small town of about 800 population
>used to come here with my uncle and cousin for years every summer
>uncle was a logger and had a team with tools and stuff, me and cousin just fucked around the shack for a couple of days deep in the woods
>we go to the Rock one day by ourselves
>huge cliff that goes down some 30 meters
>suddenly hear dog barks
>hear uncle yelling to run to the trees
>run like HELL with cousin, he climbed a tree, I fell down and scratched the shit out of me
>uncle with the other guys come running like mad, all have clubs, axes, etc
>we had one dog that used to be really wild and goes after the thing that chased us
>didn't see it clearly because I was sared out of my mind but it was big and kinda ran like a gorilla and had a wolf/dog-like head that was kinda small for its body
>I was dazzled by the fall but I recognized it as being creepy by the way it moved. Couldn't figure out much detail
>a dude takes my cousin down and we retreat back to the shack
>the dog that chased the thing never came back
>we pack up the gear and get the hell out of there that very hour
>uncle quit logging because le no profit reason
>shack was abandoned
>never returned
Too bad, I liked that place. I would go back but I can't find the place by myself and alone is not advised. The people in town have stories about these wolf men animals that steal chicken and stuff. A dude was found eaten a few years prior but that could've been anything else. I wouldn't risk another encounter though.
>>
>>17501183
Been searching for this video for a while, thanks for linking it. At about 15:10 you can see an M shaped cave, and at about 15:58 or thereabouts you can see what some have referred to as eyes reflecting the light entering the cave back towards him.
>>
These people are killed by Reptile aliens 100% fact. USA has had anti gravity alien technology sense 1940
>>
>>17501410

No just stop with this crap. All the UFO sightings which mainly occurred after WWII were just secret government tests of experimental aircrafts. After WWII many Nazi scientists/engineers were divided between the USSR and the USA and many Nazi prototypes of aircraft as well as technologies were taken. It's no coincidence. The USA as well as the USSR were in a technological and economic as well as indirect military conflict and it was a race to see who could become more advanced faster. The Nazi's even had a prototype of a saucer/disk air craft for fucks sake. No aliens, just military technology. Get over it.
>>
>>17501404
>eyes
looks more like the reflective straps on a safety vest. Definitely don't see eyes from that discoloration, they aren't symmetrical and they aren't facing the right direction for eyeshine to be prevalent.
>>
>>17501428
>>17501404

Can we just all agree that he stumbled upon something he wasn't supposed to? The cave was/is near an (abandoned?) military base. He said that when he initially approached the cave his entire body began to frantically vibrate and it scared the shit out of him and left as quick as he could. I think this is some kind of military sub sonic defense system. I'm not sure what this means but I saw it in a youtube comment so it must be true.

Anyway, my theory is he came across something he wasn't supposed to, and is probably dead.
>>
>>17501437
I never implied it was fake or that he wasn't in danger. I was merely stating what I saw from the timestamp in >>17501404

To be fair, if he WAS near a base, seeing a safety vest inside of a cave is more likely. It's also likely for there to be military personnel wearing said vest. If it WAS somewhere that was restricted enough, I could see them removing him and any evidence.
>>
>>17501447

For sure. Stories like this are so eerie though man. The things that go on in this world, part of me doesn't even want to know.
>>
>>17501469
When I was in the Marines, those who had secret clearances had access to a network with general information about operations and such, things the average person couldn't read in the news or see on TV. Those networks had all kinds of reports and files that had some scary stuff in them. Almost all of it was normal scary stuff like how close to war we actually were, or that seemingly innocuous event that happened on TV was really something else that was covered up or hidden from the media. There were some strange things on there that seemed off, no real way to explain it though.

The scariest part of this, all of the scary shit was only for SECRET clearance which is the lowest. There were still two enormous leaps of clearance above that with presumably even scarier shit.
>>
>>17501483

Yeah I bet. Perks of working in government/military. I'm not from the US, but if I were I'd probably try to obtain some kind of position in government/military just to be able to have the clearance. Shit must be fascinating.
>>
File: hell invasion.jpg (244 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion.jpg
244 KB, 1024x724
>>17501491
Blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because you are aware of situations and can prepare for it if something bad happens. It's a curse because you realize there is a lot more going on. Just think about all of the crazy shit that happens in this world, and everything on the news. Multiply the occurrence and significance by 1000x and you get an idea of what is really happening at that level. Every time you get higher clearance, the rabbit hole goes deeper. That's why they say ignorance is bliss, you never had to worry about the things before. If the average person ever got to the point of worry, it was already far too late.
>>
>>17501483
what, do you mean like some kind of intranet?
>>
>>17501501

Undoubtedly. I consider myself to be "red pilled' in some ways and I have a good understanding of geopolitics. I don't really bother listening to the news anymore, if I do I'll look at the story from various different news agencies and try to analyze them objectively, as you can't just listen to one news station because they all have their own narrative/agenda. Rabbit hole is deep, but in the end, it'll all end. Nuclear Armageddon or an asteroid. I kinda hope it's soon honestly I don't think humans should have a place in the universe. The shit that we are capable of doing to each other, god damn. It's sick.
>>
>>17501507
Essentially. I doubt I know enough about it to say anything revealing, much less damaging to our national security, but I won't say much about it other than it was a secure intranet for the Navy and Marine Corps.
>>
>>17501509
learn your history, watch the news simply to know what events are interesting in the world such as the recent Belgium bombings, and just have general internet knowledge.

honestly humans are so predictable and it's really nothing special. I always get upset when some faggot gets enlightened by this and makes long as threads on 4chan explaining about how he thinks the world works. if you figure out that certain oil companies profit from US war activity or whatever the fuck and that natural resources will be considered low in half a century, you can just assume the US is false flagging to preserve humanity's tech level or any similar theory. knowing that people agree natural resources aren't infinite and are infact depleting rather quickly can let you predict what super powers are planning.

you and I are comfy living our lives, we were just born into this. just don't think too much about shit because then you'll find yourself feeling "enlightened" and that's annoying as fuck
>>
>>17501553

Cheers to that friend
>>
>>17501437
Reminds me of that video of that caver hearing robotic announcer-like sounds deep in a cave he was trekking. Can't remember the video.
>>
>>17501584

Sounds diabolical
>>
>>17500891
Whai if there are a group of serial killers (% of Park Rangers) that have a network spread from park to park, they have easy access to victims (good selection to choose from) , records and other resources - would be easy to hide their tracks.

*My little theory, not such of one.
>>
>>17501584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

for some reason the guy's experience opened up a new phobia of sorts for me. I realized that if I heard sudden radio noises in an area where i am supposed to be alone and every sort of equipment is not meant to be on I would probably flip shit which is odd to me as it doesn't sound all that spooky in the first place
>>
About 2 million people are the victims of smuggling to work in sex slavery or for organs. Where do you think all those people come from? I bet many of them are "missing under strange circumstances" in their countries.
>>
>>17501599

I think it's a good theory. My only problem with it is that it would have to be one big ass group because of the amount of people in various parks who have gone missing, not just recently but over the last few decades primarily. So you'd have to have a group of dozens of serial killer park rangers operating for decades. It just doesn't seem very plausible to me although I do think that the Park service has something to hide given their resistance to the FOIA requests for missing persons files though.

>>17501609

You don't know what we're talking about. These cases are different.
>>
>>17501601
Yeah that's it

I remember anons concluded that some sort of base was deep inside or some shit and the voice/beeps and boops were signals for lunchtime. Lol who knows though it's still creepy as fuck
>>
>>17501509
Only a handful have a place in the aethra, and I am one of them
>>
>>17501643
>Bürzěgokmâgok
Role playing faggotry is what made /x/ a shitty place. It's not welcome here.
>>
serial killers mostly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belanglo_State_Forest
>>
Isn't there a book called Missing 411 detailing all this shit
>>
>>17500942
>>17500891
Idk m8. probably a bunch of hoaxes / poor testimony to events. poorly interpreted story of the event being retold, child getting abducted by a crazy fucker with a mask who let the kid go after the rape was finished.
Dont get me wrong though im interested in this stuff.
There was this guy who investigated that sort of thing a lot and had a radio show or was a frequent guest for a radio show? he interviewed the people etc. There was one particularly interesting case where a child went missing then was later found, the guy later went to go interview the person who was now an adult, apparently the man broke down and started crying but i didnt get to hear the rest of what was said because that part of the video ended and i couldnt for the life of me find part two. Does this ring a bell for you? I would be very grateful if you could share part 2 of that program.
>>
>>17501652
Role playing? You believe my ancient ancestry to be mere roleplaying? Fool, look up my name on your precious internet, you will find none like it, it. Is nkt. Of .this wroLd
>>
>>17501691
>it. Is nkt. Of .this wroLd

your mom is nkt of this wrold
>>
>>17501691
I wish that you would go missing in the Forest. I googled your name btw. Results came back as 'role playing faggot'.
Oh, and your ancient ancestors are cringing at your level of autism.
>>
>>17501682
no
>>
>>17501652
First of all,
> /x/ was ever good.
Second,
> This guy is roleplaying.
>>
>>17501710

Fuck you and go back to /b/ then bitch

/x/ is one of the best boards
>>
>>17501702
Nko
>>
>>17501703
I did not fone from the ffores. In my makeup there is no trace of autisn. Only the purity of a thing that soon glitches I'm the wrolswsd. My name cannot be tracks in the itnernet,it so is bit if this time. Glitch ing is frequent.
>>
>>17501707
Yes
>>
>>17501420
What about Roswell.
>>
>>17501420
I would go as far as reptile boy but aliens are most certainly real and are actively visiting Earth.
>>
>>17501509
But there is good, too. There is innocence, especially with those who have better lives. I personally think we are getting somewhat better. I don't think humanity is doomed. I think we should "cull the herd". The thing is, some of the worst humans can be some of the smartest, so they're hard to catch (like serial killers) or deranged people are allowed to kill (military). In developed countries, we allow insane and mental people to coexist without support and help. We allow parents to fuck up their children's minds. We need to nurture our young, support our friends and neighbors, and help those who need mental help.

But here's the problem. The military allows men and women to go against what is taught to them. Nuture, support, sympathy, empathy. It creates racists. It nutures the mentality that we are different then the people we are against. Religion does this as well. And some of the worst (ISIS) are being allowed to destroy our system that we've worked so hard for. And they come from places where survival is more important than taking care of one another.

Torture, killing, maiming, disemboweling, harming, raping, molesting. There is something that dies in a person when they go against their nature. Either very young or when we are adults. Especially if we come from places that this isn't the norm for. Then with your poor countries and places, this seems common...maybe because they are so concerned for their own survival. The evil isnt controlled.
>>
File: propaganda 1.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
propaganda 1.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
>>17501833
"It nutures the mentality that we are different then the people we are against.' Well said.
>>
>>17501833

I suppose you're right. But I am pessimistic my friend. I can't help it anymore. I really am sick of living and if I had the balls to do it, I'd blow my brains out.
>>
I try to make this thread everyday but it gets deleted or ignored. Now suddenly everybody is on the train?
Alternate reality confirmed... Now to figure out when I died.
>>
Reddit thread
>>
>>17502996

kek
>>
>be me
>go out camping with friends
>we all meet at that place with our cars
>there is one guy missing
>we wait for him
>call him
>no answer
>we then get the police
>a few hours later they found his truck
>it was in the middle of the road
>still working, keys still on, door closed
>wtf.jpg
>we go back to the camp talk about it for rest of the night
>a few weeks later
>friend is found
>is bring to hospital
>he looks traumatised and is crying at awkward moments
>some CIA fucks or whatever tell us we can't talk to him
>after his treatment in the hospital which lasted a week or so they take him away for another few days
>when he comes back he looks weird and is still crying at random moments for no apparent reason
Can anybody tell me what could've possibly happened?
>>
>>17503583

I want to say that if he stumbled upon something he never should seen, they probably would have just made him disappear. So I'm kinda curious too.

Although I don't know if you're lying or not.
>>
>>17503612
Not lying. Not roleplaying either. I thought it was ayys because he cries randomly
>>
>>17503621

Any signs of torture on his body?
>>
>>17503628
I'm not sure, he's been very protective about it since then and he doesn't want to talk about what happened. He did asked me once if I believed in ayys though
>>
>>17503639

Maybe he did acid and fucked up. I believe in Aliens, but it's improbable they have visited Earth. It's likely they exist given the size of the universe and number of planets that exist.
>>
>>17503662
Why would some CIA agent or whatever take him away though. And why was his car left abandon like this?
>>
>>17503662
If it can help, it was near the "parc de la gatineau" it's in Quebec, near Ottawa
>>
>>17503669
>>17503674

There is no way to know if whoever took him was actually working for the CIA. If you are in Canada it's even more unlikely. It's possible that whoever took him was law enforcement. Maybe CSIS? I don't know and I'm not going to bother speculating.

My guess is that your friend was either involved in something and was taken in for questioning or saw something and was told never to talk about it or else something bad would happen. Maybe your friend shouldn't be such a faggot.
>>
>>17503684
Maybe, he is known to be an edge lord sometimes
>>
>>17503583
mostly likely he had a psychotic episode and ran off from his car. The CIA looking fucks could have worked for the mental hospital or were checking him out to see if he should be committed

have you tried asking your friend himself what happened?
>>
There's a weird story that happened 20 years ago where I live, the media covered it for 24 hours and then it just disappeared from the surface of the earth.
I live in Curitiba, Paraná state in Brazil.
In 1995 there's a family shopping in a supermarket well known here, the Carrefour. The dad suddenly got all weird and goes to the bathroom and never leave. At the time I saw the footage he got "Elisa Lam in the elevator" weird and the hand and the signs of a suddenly paranoia. He rushed to the bathroom looking behind and never left. There were no way of getting out through the window, a man wouldn't fit through it.
It scared the shit out of me back then.
Anyway, I don't have proofs or anything.
>>
>>17503700
Yeah but he doesn't want to talk about it
>>
>>17503704

Maybe he had a vision of Brazil losing to Germany in the Fifa world cup and had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>17500891
dogmen
>>
>>17501768
>Bürzěgokmâgok
Comouter glitching bc you're in Hungary?
>>
I've heard the stories and I'm not sure what to make of it. Dogman, Bigfoot, the warewolf looking thing mentioned above, is what I think it might be.
Cougar might get a few of them that aren't found. But the majority that are found don't have markings of a mountain lion attack.

But it also might be UFO related.
Because the ones found miles away over rough terrain.

It would be nice to see the real number that goes missing in these national parks
>>
>>17500891
Forest hobos
>>
File: 1458773290382.jpg (43 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1458773290382.jpg
43 KB, 400x399
>>17503717
kek
>>
>>17503941
Well I'm in Hungary, and my computer ain't glütchőng...
>>
>>17501133
>2 hours

no thanks
>>
>>17501437
oh shit. I've had 2 dreams about seeing a UFO.
>The first one, I was in my bacyard at night and saw this light zooming around the sky. It came and hovered over my yard. heard a voice say that I was selected to aid in their assimilation to earth society. Got scared and ran inside. Woke up
>second one, a couple weeks ago. saw the ship again, this time I was looking out my front door when the ship came and hovered over my front yard. As soon as I saw the ship, my whole body began to vibrate and I felt an intense fear like I'd never felt before. The ship reared up a little and I could see some silhouettes behind the spotlight they were shining at me. Then I woke up
That's that. Maybe the vibration is something to do with ETs?
>>
>>17501179
>>17501183
Don't forget that video is actually from his phone that they found just lying on the ground by itself.
>>
>>17500891
a mix of
>people getting lost and dying from the elements
>search parties being incompetent, then trying to brush it under the rug to save face
>murderers and criminals killing people. Not that uncommon when you think about it
>any remains getting eaten by animals
>MAYBE some spooky shit like aliens or cryptids or government spooks
>>
>>17501179
I'm also a wilderness backpacker. You can do a 60 mile backpacking trip through desert terrain and be fine. But then accidentally step into a cave and accident fall off a ridge and die. If you're going /out/ alone, anything can happen.

I know I've had a few close calls. Been chased by coyotes, hurt my ankle, been lost, ect. ect. Shit can happen VERY easily in the wild. It's also possible that he climbed up some weird ridge/cliff and found the cave, but the search team didn't see it. I personally have a long list of unexplored places that nobody knows about.

But like I said before, fucking mountain lions dude. People act like "Oh mountain lions don't really bother humans, we've only had like 20 attacks on humans in 100 years!"

Yeah bullshit. Those fucking pieces of shit attack runners, bicyclists, backpackers, tourists ALL THE TIME. For some reason it never makes it past local news. They are also master murderers, probably more dangerous than bears too.
>>
>>17501205

conjecture is always fascinating
>>
>>17504564

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>17501183
>>17501179
>>17501191

>implying some asshole doesn't post this shit at least once a day
>>
>>17502996
You died in a national/state park anon, you went "missing"..
>>
>>17500891
you listening to paulides tonight, too?
>>
>>17505110

Nope, didn't get a chance too. Some friends did. I'll just listen to the re run later. But his shows are always fun to listen to. Especially eerie before you sleep. I want to read his Missing 411 series.
>>
>>17503941
N O Å’
>>
>>17501183
Damn that is sad.
That guy committed suicide his poor girlfriend
is still going out there looking for his body.
It's to bad too he had all that land to explore and
still went through with it.
Just goes to show how your brain/mind can really fuck you over sometimes.
>>
Guys. Why won't remote viewers help Paulides? Think they know something?

Would've posted here but I'm a dumb dumb and made a new thread. No wonder people are ignoring it.

To those who've listened tonight, were you listening during the open line session and that crazy woman was like "I think it has to do with sex. All those good looking younge men." I kekd so hard. Especially when she talked about Disappearing Classes where they'd teach you how to become invisible for only $200.
>>
>>17505205
Because remote viewing isn't real faggot.
>>
>>17501601
I used to do shit like this but I got spooked when this same person in a black truck started following me to places no one ever goes. I would find people in places that never havae people in them. The last time I went out It was way up in the mountains on a road that no one had been on for a long time I knew this because there were no tracks whatsoever besides mine and sure as shit the same guy with the tattoo and limo tinted truck drove past me as soon as I got to my spot. Too fucking creepy for me.
>>
>>17503583
Sounds like he either ran into the wrong person(s),saw something that's beyond human understanding, or drank/breathe some nasty stuff. What if your friend owed money to drug trafficking people and the "CIA" wanted info on those that messed with your friend.

Was your friend involved with drugs, maybe firearms?
>>
>>17501151
Cops in America

Serve and protect? Wot lol

They're not credible
>>
>>17505247
>what is stargate project
>>
>>17501183
>I've got a gun now
>there was just something about this cave that was SO SCARY

Sorry this looks like it was staged.
>>
>>17501691
Hahahahahahahahahah holy shit everybody get a load of this faggot, thinkin he sound all omnipresent and shit, nigga you momma more omnipresent than you, her ass fills the entire room.
>>
>>17501420
So naive
>>
>>17503717
Lol
>>
>>17505300
Very unreliable like extremely

But at the same time getting it right has astronomical odds and very occasionally they come up with something
>>
>>17505459

I am not saying aliens don't exist. I actually do believe in them. But if you were not such a fucking idiot and had any comprehension of the size of the universe, you would realize that mathematically, it is extremely unlikely aliens have visited Earth.
>>
>>17504552
Cougars. 30 feet pounce and the go straight for the back of the neck. You / Your body / everything you had on you is gone in 3 seconds getting dragged up a tree.
>>
I love-hate /x/ for this shit, because I often solo-hike and solo-camp. Want to get into backpacking as well. I think of /x/'s stories while /out/ and it gives me the creeps. Need a gun and/or dog I guess...

>>17501483

Get a buddy who is in to pull a Snowden and liberate that there information, friend.

>>17501609

Yeah, teenage girls, not scruffy hikers and middle aged men. Why hike 20 miles out to snatch someone if you can grab them from any city? Plus no nearby car. Try carrying a person 20 miles... through mountainous terrain. Plus innawoods if you're quiet, you can hear EVERYTHING around you. No way someone can sneak up on you.
>>
this thread is literally fucking reddit and tumblr
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3ijnt6/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iocju/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3jadum/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3kd90k/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3ppq81/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3sktwj/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3ydj67/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
http://www.searchandrescuewoods.tumblr.com
>>
>>17504522
I want to know what phone has the zoom power to see that goat all the way out there..
>>
>>17501420
UFO sightings have been happening for a lot longer than that, dude. I have no doubt that a good many of the modern saucer sightings are nothing more than the result of test pilot error, but that doesn't mean there's not something else going on, too.

http://esoterx.com/2014/01/28/sometimes-a-flying-boat-is-just-a-flying-boat-not-everything-has-to-be-a-ufo/
>>
File: Burzegokmagok.jpg (206 KB, 1340x644) Image search: [Google]
Burzegokmagok.jpg
206 KB, 1340x644
>>17501691
>>
>>17506557
The internet is pretty much homogeneous at this point. Most people use multiple social media sites. It's the same content in different sorts of format. Everything that isn't OC is a repost from somewhere. And all the good OC will be reposted somewhere.

I notice that you're complaining about this thread being reddit-y when you've obviously spend a fair bit of time there. This is a case of pointing one finger in accusation while three others point back at you unnoticed.
>>
>>17500891
>>17500942

I've never read about these events except the one big "Park Ranger Story".

This; https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h (It's a good read.)

In case you're going off of those stories, you know they aren't actually true, right?
>>
>>17503583

He sounds like he's from The Sims.
>>
They were idiots that didn't listen to the signs/wardens and tried to hand feed bears but got eaten instead.
>>
>>17510264
laughed way too hard. Accurate
>>
>>17500942
>no source for any of the "stories of missing children"
Top kek

>then he posts a "source"
>it's a YouTube video
Top Kek x2
>>
File: 1453606381465.gif (183 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
1453606381465.gif
183 KB, 280x153
>>17510264
>>
>>17508028
There aren't any.
Even if they did, the quality would be shit, since phone zoom is digital and just crops and enlarges so you lose a shit-ton of resolution. You wouldn't be able to tell that was a goat at all.
>>
>>17500942

Fuck off, and grow up. You are emblematic of everything wrong with this board. Develop a critical faculty, for fuck's sake.
>>
There's a reason they are national parks and isn't
>muh nature muh creature pleasure
It's because of the dark things. The hyper strong hyper intelligent things that creep and stalk between the trees and dimensions in heavily wooded untamed areas.
>>
>>17506557
>/r/nosleep
I'm skeptical, but the amount of technical jargon makes me unsure...
Any validity to these, or are they just made up?
>>
File: 1449945549049.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1449945549049.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>17506557
>>
>>17500891
They fall into caves or off of cliffs, get eaten by wildlife, lost, or commit suicide.

Very, VERY rarely does a person wander into another reality or gets abducted by extraterrestrials.
>>
>>17509566
You can go to Reddit just don't bring it back here.

Like religion and government.
>>
I knew someone who worked for NPWS in Sydney and they said a lot of parks get disappearances due to entrances to the hollow earth.
>>
There are groups of wild men living in the national parks. The Indians know about them and have warned the government about them, who in turn do nothing because it would hurt tourism.

They are dirty bearded men wearing animal pelts, which could be mistaken for an ape like creature at a distance. They aren't natives either, but are descendants of criminals who hid out in the forest.
>>
>>17501402
Can you tell us the name of the region in which this took place?
>>
>>17511700

how does he knows this?

they go down the entrances or things that come out of the entrances take them? if so what comes out of the entrances to take them?
>>
>>17501402
> babby's first bear encounter
>>
>>17500891
>Exposure to elements without necessary equipment
>Wild animal attacks
>Legitimately lost in the forests

Most of them remain missing because their remains are never found. Maybe it's ayylmaos, maybe it's a hungry cave bear, maybe it's a lunatic living in the trees stalking hikers like prey.

It could be a lot of things, but directly assuming it's a paranormal case is as silly as directly assuming they were eaten by wolves and not forming a search party.
>>
>>17501183
It's almost like, going out into the wilderness alone without anyone knowing where you are that day is a really stupid thing to do in 2016
>>
>>17511652
All made up. The guy was an amateur writer HACK FRAUD. You'd have seen it yourself if you've opened the tumblr link where he/she admits it: http://www.searchandrescuewoods.tumblr.com

It started out as if they were real stories told by a genuine SAR officer and a lot of dumbfucks from reddit swallowed it (of course). Pretty mediocre stuff in the Innawoods Creepypasta departments DESU, I've read better here on /x/.
>>
>>17512745
Also, I have no idea why 4chan converts the acronym for "To Be Honest" into DESU. KAWAII DESU?
>>
>>17500909
Rapist Cannibals living in the woods
>>
>>17500891
its just ex-cons who have no where to go that set up shop in national parks sometimes

the FBI has put out statements multiple times to this effect. while its easy to think they give jobs to criminals to stop them from turning to crime thats not how this works anymore and there were always people that couldnt be placed because of violent offenses and corporate policies about hiring any one with a criminal record

some guy wrote a book a couple of years ago about people that go missing in national parks. he thought it was some bigfoot shit and couldnt figure out why they stone wall him when he tries to get specific figures on how many go missing from any 1 natonal park in a year average or total over decades

they dont want bad publicity affecting tourism. big foot would bring people in. ex-cons would send them running away
>>
>>17509287
audibly luaghed thanks
>>
>>17512787
Good goy, believe everything the government tells you
>>
>>17512752
lurk more
>>
>>17501601
I was hearing whispering voices and guitar riffs/generic rock music a few nights a week for a while, and couldn't figure out why. It was freaking me out, though. I started to put it down to stress hallucinations (my mother was in at home hospice care, and my dad and I were taking shifts taking care of her, so neither of us got much sleep). One night, I turned the little fan I kept near my bed off, to try and hear the voices better.

They stopped.

Turned it back on. A few seconds later, the voices started.

So I got to googling. Apparently, mechanical/revolving fans (and other devices, even toasters) can act as a crude "speaker" of sorts if they have the right electronic components in their construction. From what I read, the wiring in the house acts a bit like an antenna and picks up radio waves. The fan can then make the sounds "play". It only works if it's a fairly strong signal though.

Now, any time I hear mysterious voices or the like, I unplug my electronics one at a time until I figure out which one is picking up radio waves. Life is much less spoopy.
>>
>>17511571
Killyouself
>>
File: goatman.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
338 KB, 1080x1080
>>17512745
Thanks.
The first batch was pretty good, but it just got weirder and harder to believe as he went on...
Also, why would I willingly click on a tumblr link?
>>
They come to my world.
>>
File: q3iCWqE.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
q3iCWqE.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>17514715
>Also, why would I willingly click on a tumblr link?
Fair enough.
>>
>>17512752
>claims to not be Reddit
>posts desu after all this time
I'd rather redditcücks here than Facebook frog liking faggots like you.

And that guy was a good amateur storyteller who didn't have to rely on 2spooky greentext to still keep the reader engaged. He would be among the best of the spookywritings if he had posted on /x/ instead of leddit.

Return to Facebook.
>>
Missing 411.
>>
>>17512752
I don't get any of the new conversions, so I just ignore them.
>>
Get taken by a predator

Get lost and die of exposure

Hurt self and die by exposure

That's it.

Your corpse will decompose in months, it'll be picked clean by critters within days, the leaves and brush will swallow up your bones.

You can walk right past a bone in brush and never see it.
>>
>>17501691
Ey man, i am called k309249kasfdgkszadfgasedrhas04e95rthk0ws4r9t6jkes0ryt9hjae09r8fqa98724H3FQ9A8273jfaspekthmsportkhmsortkhmsortikhm. Search internet and you wont find any name like that. My ancestors come from yurmumhahowl.
>>
>>17514882
>hurr durr if you're in a forest then your clothes, bones, and personal belongings are all instantly absorbed by the earth upon death
>>
>>17500942
>taking creepypasta as fact. grow up retard.
>>
>>17514922
Except the retarded pastas are inspired by an actual documented phenomenon
>>
>>17500891
Oh, I didn't know there was a new one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbBHtAYcfM
>>
>>17514916

Nothing that Dave lists says that's what happens.

All that happens is that people don't find things in some cases.

Things do get lost. The wilds do eat them up.

The dog across the road walked onto our property and died here; no sign of it whatsoever, other than the smell for a few days in the nearby area.
>>
>>17514944

Continuing:

"I turned around and he just vanished!"

Isn't a reliable statement, as the passage of time for these events aren't certain; a parent might think several seconds, but it was a minute.

In the bush, you can be quiet if the ground isn't leaves; kids especially have soft footprints. I can see them walking off the path never to be found again, or only their remains.

This can explain every "he was just there!" case.
>>
I've looked into this, and there are only two real possibilities.

1. Somewhat human like ape creatures are taking them for various reasons, many of these abductions are abandoned or were only intended to be short term.
2. Masonic elements are faking the existence of the above, and they are the only ones with the resources to do it, so it would have to be them, not just some pranksters and attention seekers.

I lean toward 2 for a few reasons, but who knows.
>>
File: MontreGousset001.jpg (124 KB, 800x697) Image search: [Google]
MontreGousset001.jpg
124 KB, 800x697
>>17500891
Have any of the people with the ones who disappeared reported missing time?
Most of the time, the person who disappears is only out of sight for what seems like a few seconds...I wonder if it's actually some sort of timestop scenario.
>>
>>17514891
hello bonjour aye hola bing bong, k309249kasfdgkszadfgasedrhas04e95rthk0ws4r9t6jkes0ryt9hjae09r8fqa98724H3FQ9A8273jfaspekthmsportkhmsortkhmsortikhm.
my name is ubububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububub

i hpe to reahc you bt gltching is commn from this dimenssionnnn

searcch my namee, you see no greater faggot than ballsack-breath Bürzěgokmâgok aka burpsockmycock
>>
>>17503583
Nigga you just described Fire in The Sky
>>
Are there any Missing 411 clusters in Australia?

If so, could you list them?

If one is near me, I'll sacrifice myself for /x/
>>
>>17503669
what if government picks random people for they'r mk ultra level tests ? they track people, then take them, after tests they wash victims brains, so he wouldnt remember shit, if you why they just dont make them dissapear, maybe they wanna track they'r victims on how they act after tests or smth.
back on tracks, why his car was left ?
maybe too look it like it was alien abduction but nothing to do with government, so CIA would look innocent ?
USA is know well for doing False flag events.
after WWII german scientists were told to choose - either be transported to USA and work for government or be captured as enemy's.(later NASA was crated check photos of 1940-1950's from nasa crew its all german fags who were nazi scientists before).Could be that germie scientists achieved some next level cutting edge things like easy to manipulate, mind control and so on, maybe they created UFO's
then told media it was ayyss not them, media began doing movies about ayys,now everytime someone see's flying sauce thinks its ayys.
but what if ufo is just secret testing with humans ? what if inside saucers its not ayys but another humans ?
>>
>>17500929
Sort of like the government doing secret experiments in the middle of nowhere in The X-Files?
>>
>>17503583
do you have a picture of said weird friend? please no internet picture of random person
>>
File: jorde.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
jorde.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1200
>>17515078
he used to be so handsome too
>>
I joined a hiking group because I thought it would be a good way to meet new people doing an activity I would enjoy. I regret doing that so badly.

One night we were hiking on a trail right out in the middle of nowhere. It was about 6pm. I started falling to the back of the group because I was getting exhausted and lazy. The group was spreading out with more and more distance between smaller groups. The group at the front had the most people, then there was a big distance between them and some people in the middle, and a big distance between them and some people at the back. More and more people towards/at the back would start gaining speed and catching up to the rest, with an increasingly smaller number of people right at the back at an increasing distance from everyone else. You've probably experienced something like this formation occur naturally if you've ever been hiking. If its a school camp or a summer camp you'd have at least one teacher at the back with the slowest kids, but with adults there's no one to take responsibility for you except you and the group itself, at least in a hobby hiking group. Safety depends on how responsible and experienced the members of the group are. So eventually it was just me and one other person behind everybody else, a third person had gone ahead of us, and had just gone over the horizon of the trail which wasn't that far away as you would imagine a horizon to be because forest trails are just like that, maybe its because it was on an upward slope. So the other person I was with said she wanted to catch up with the others more and I told her that I would be with her soon. I could tell that she didn't feel right about just leaving me buy was eager to catch up a bit so it didn't take much to convince her to go ahead while I stayed behind a bit.
>>
>>17515142

She went out of sight and I was by myself, I slowed down quiet a bit. There was something strangely tempting about staying behind by myself for longer and longer, while at the same time feeling the urgency of knowing I had to catch up asap, while feeling too lazy to do it. It was lonely and worrying but nice at the same time, in an eerie way. Of course I stayed behind for too long, I tried making up the distance, hurrying faster and faster, but it was no use, I'd lagged too far behind. I felt more lonely then panicky, I gave up and returned to a slower pace. The wilderness to my right gently sloped upwards, it was mostly clear with small leafless trees and dry shrubs, but at some spots the foilage near the trail was thick enough that you couldn't see through it very well. Suddenly to the right of the trail a few metres ahead of me I could hear crunching, I panicked a little at first thinking it was an animal but it started to sound too much like a human. Anyway it was a girl coming down the slope to the trial, when I passed her she was just a couple of meters way, she looked to be in her early twenties with long wavy reddish hair and a blue outdoor jacket. I was relieved to see her at first, suddenly I wasn't so lonely. I don't remember at all what she said at first or what introduction there was, I just remember being relieved and her having a very warm and welcoming presence, she felt very comfortable and familiar.

And then I remember we were talking about how I'd lost my group. I remember mostly her talking to me. My memory about the specifics of what was said is unclear and blurry. Just that she was talking about being left behind or losing touch with people in general, not that happening to her or me and not in the context of hiking, just very much in general, like in life. And then I remember she was telling me how she was so glad to see me, how she knew me. I know she got to talking about this very quickly since coming across her
>>
>>17515018
Bunp
>>
>>17515165

AND SHE WAS TELLING ME ALL THESE SPECIFIC THINGS WHICH SHE KNEW ABOUT ME and how she was glad to finally meet me, and I didn't even find this strange or think that there was anything wrong with this I was just happy and feeling relief at coming across someone after being left behind and "lost", and feeling welcome, in fact as she started to tell me that she knew me and talk about all these things she knew about me this feeling only increased, I was completely out of my wits. She was saying she was so glad because she'd been waiting to meet me, now I could join her and go with her, now it was not that this, what she said, that made me realise something was wrong its just that after she said this at that point in time, it just started to dawn on me that this was wrong and I started to come to my senses, I don't think her saying I should go with her caused me to come to my senses, but of course now that I was coming to my wits I was thinking about the fact she was asking me to go with her and really freaking out about it as well just everything she said and the whole situation, but see it was dawning on me slowly. AND WHILE IT DAWNED ON ME, AT THE SAME TIME I WAS STARTING TO NOTICE HER EYES, ITS NOT THEY WERE PHYSICALLY STRANGE THEY LOOKED LIKE HUMAN EYES BUT IT WAS THE EXPRESSION
>>
I wonder how many of you /x/men have a warped view of US National parks brought on by reading this thread, or from other people who read it and post the events on /x/ like they were actually real https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h

If you read you will see that this nosleep board is about suspension of disbelief and everyone playing along with it in comments, desperate to convince themselves if even for a moment that there is actually spooky shit going on in the national parks, like the ridiculous shit about furnished, wood stairs found in the middle of the woods

There may be obvious missing persons cases and some ocassional stone stairs from old houses but I doubt its anything as severe and paranormal seeming as this guy made it up to be.

>NoSleep is a place for authors to share their original horror stories. For a more detailed explanation of the subreddit, click here.
>Suspension of disbelief is key here. Everything is true here, even if it's not. Don't be the jerk in the movie theater hee-hawing because monkeys don't fly.
>Everything is true here, even if it's not

Its basically their version of creepypasta
>>
>>17515200

I DON'T KNOW IF SHE HAD THIS EXPRESSION IN HER EYES THE ENTIRE TIME and i was only noticing it now or if her eyes had changed but it was the expression of someone - but the gut feeling was more like someTHING - imitating something they were not, trying something on, a vacancy, you know they were almost like derp eyes but not quite looking apart in different directions like that. Anyway I must have tore out of their I do not remember running away from her I just remember flying down the track hollering at the top of my lungs like "HAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH" completely hysterical kind of bawling and screaming at the same time but without tears. I was completely overcome with a deep terror and panic like I'd never experienced before and have never experienced since. I caught up to the group eventually who had all stopped when they heard me and were standing together. I was too hysterical to care about being embarassed and to relieved to reach them. I did not tell them what really happened I only told them that I'd been stalked by a wild animal in the brush that I couldn't see and came close to being mauled
>>
>>17501183
I watched the first 30 seconds and all I can say is that guy is a TERRIBLE actor.
>>
>>17501682
Yeah, David Paulides. Don't bother getting his books on Amazon, they charge 3-5 times what he does on his website.
>>
>>17515293
wow
>>
>>17500891
They get killed by someone or an animal and their remains get decomposed by the microbes and insects in the area.
>>
In his latest book "Sobering Coincidence" the author talk about cases that are in areas closer to civilization. People have disappeared under similar circumstances just on the outskirts of towns. What I found very interesting, if it is true, is that he reveals that some of the bodies recovered in these cases contain traces of a chemical found in the "date rape" drug. I forget how he first came across this, but he mentions how ordinarily when a person goes missing in wilderness and a body is recovered they do not test for this chemical. Thoughts?
>>
>>17516074
Wow it's almost as if some of those people were drugged and murdered
>>
>>17516074

What this guy said >>17516619

Some people have reported getting dragged into vans after being drugged at a bar, but they fought it off.

Totally different to missing persons in da woods (which have 100% natural reasons for why they do go missing).
>>
>>17515878
das bretty sppoky
>>
>>17516619
>>17516987

Not just you. But so many fucking ppl in this thread.

Did you LISTEN to the fucking coast to coast interview?
I keep seeing
-IT WAS A COUGAR/BEAR
-IT WAS A PSYCHOPATH DID IT
-JUST DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES

The Coast interview (youtube link) is one of the first comments. Check it. If youre too lazy, dont bother responding with shit that is clearly not the case.
>>
I live in Sydney. There is bushland behind my parents house. It's not huge but big enough to trek through with different paths for many hours.

About 4 years ago I decided to go for a bush walk. Hadn't been in there for years. Walked for a few hours until I came across some rocks I had to climb down. Not high. A bit less than 2 meters. There was a pool of water underneath. Managed to slip and fall landin on wrist and falling into water which was deceptively deep. Deep enough for mr to go completely under while I fell back first into it.

Managed to just missed bashing my head on rock as a fell, which if I had hat well after falling in the water I possibly would have drowned.

I had dislocated and fractured my wrist. In tremendous pain and soaked through I walked and sat on a rock. Next thing I wake up face first on the ground.

With my injury and now concussion I had to trek back 2 hours home. Managed to take a wrong turn and got lost walking in circles for I guess a couple of hours. Stumbled back onto right path. Made it back just before sundown.

That's how easy it is to fuck up in bush/ woods. Have that happen in a huge national park with bears, mountain lions, wolves or packs of coyotes and you're finished. Never to be found.

I don't think people get just how easy it is to injure yourself and get lost or damage communication devices and never find your way out.
>>
Oftentimes people just go missing, there's also the occasional animal attacks, and, if the natives are to be believed, there are some dangerous monsters lurking the woods. But honestly, who knows? It's probably a combination of a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>17501691
But the letters are, friend.
>>
>>17511829
Rodna National Park, Romania. If there's a remote place in the Carpatian mountains, then there it is.
>>
>>17500929
Uhh yeah? At least as far as MPAs go. One example would be a recent MPA made out of a wreck i used to fish. The snowy grouper wreck. No reports of USOs out of there, and sonar clearly shows the wreck. Therefore they did it for the animals. Now i wont say that there is nothing shady in any national park but its completely retarded to imply all of these places are designated to protect gubmint conspiracies.
>>
>>17500891
They went up the stairs. Never go up them. Don't even go near them.
>>
>>17501833
You are overanalyzing what can be simplified down to tribal mentality. Its an instinct we've always had. In 3rd world nations, you see it manifest in sheer violence whereas in 1st world nations, you see it as in hate for rival sports team fans, region hate (northerners vs southerners), and even between fans of different genres of music. Just to give a couple examples. While having everyone join hands in perfect harmony does sound awesome, its always going to be a fairy tale unfortunately. All these atrocities in the world are people acting on their nature. We can fix it if you can change how every human is hardwired and overwrite base instinct. That or learn to pretend our obvious differences aren't there. Whichever sounds easiest.
>>
>>17504040

you wanted an example so fuck off lazy shithead
>>
>>17514882
>>17514944
>>17514971

You're an idiot. What about the case where the family has their daughter go over a hill to take pictures and literally a minute later she's gone? She disappeared and the only thing left was her camera lens. There was a search party and nothing else was found. No; there are strange things happening in the national parks but it's not shit like wild animals.
>>
>>17518489
Awesome , didn't know we have that kind of creatures in Romania
>>
>Bart Schleyer, 49, Very outdoorsy, avid bowhunter, got a masters in wildlife biology, became a master of trapping bears and Siberian tigers, met a russian waifu and moved to the Yukon
>September 14: with a tent, raft and some supplies, he flew down to Reid Lake, a place only accessible by plane and where the locals interviewed have described as a poor choice for fishing or hunting
>September 28: The plane returns at the scheduled time to pick him up
>the pilot pulled up to the campsite and discovered Bart's tent was knocked down, with his backpack, vhf, and knife nearby, when the pilot called out for him there was no answer so he notified the RCMP
>The RCMP notified his friends he was missing, and did a flyby
>His friends flew in and searched the area, across the lake from his campsite they found his raft and 60 feet inland they found a bag of gear and a bow and some arrows leaning on a tree, the bag had not been touched, his friends said it appeared he was calling for moose
>not too far from that they found a camouflage facemask with blood on it
>at that point his friends decided to call in the RCMP to do their damn jobs
>October 3: RCMP and Conservation Officers began their search
>60 yards from the bow, searchers found a skull, a few teeth, along with camouflage pants, a camera, and a few small bones, with the teeth positively identifying it as Bart's
>At this point Dave makes a point of explaining most would assume that a bear ate the guy who is a master of catching bears, but all the scat found and tested in the area contained no clothes and a grizzly bear would not remove a man's pants
>Investigators also found his Cap and Balaclava at the scene with no blood. They believe he was likely only out one night, and find it difficult to believe animals would kill and eat him, but leave the bags with food in them untouched
>Coroner stated that it was difficult to draw conclusions with no tissue, and the bones that were recovered were gnawed on by an animal
>>
>>17515293
Kinda horrifying if true...
>>
>>17518056
Are you familiar with any of the stories OP is talking about? They can't be explained away as idiots fucking up
>>
>>17514997
audible kek at burpsockmycock
>>
>>17511591
THIS guy gets it.

Probably ran into shit first hand.
>>
>>17500891
Bump
>>
>>17501402
.357 magnum should work well enough.
>>
>>17501707
Fuck off, shill.

DISINFO AGENT!!!!
>>
>>17501139
Fucking cats dude. I have a outside house cat and he's a pretty big boy. Not huge but big enough. One day walk out and he's on the garage. Not weird because he can jump pretty far from the porch railing to the roof of the garage. But he had dragged an ENTIRE rabbit up with him. I don't fuck with him when he's angry.
>>
>>17512787
Jesus you are retarded. Yep some guy alright. Fucking shit, read much. You sound like Randy, the Rambling Retard; go back to yer norie life, jack-off.
>>
>>17514981
Yessuh. They have suh.
>>
>>17515014
God damn, I see that English is not your first language, nor grammer and syntax in your skill set. You may very well have a valid point here but it's lost in that jumble of letters.

Take your time and post something worth reading.
>>
>>17515142
Is that you, Alexandria??!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 731x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 731x364
>>17500891
Bohemian grove sacrifices/Illuminati Satanic rituals and used as Hollywood higher up Sex slaves. That is also what I believe happens to most of the people who go missing
>>
>>17514922

Missing 411

An investor went very far in depth looking at clusters of disappearances in national parks
>>
>>17504459

Those weren't dreams. You were taken and you're still on the ship. You're being kept in a comatose state. concentrate and you should be able to feel an uncomfortable spot in your brain. That's where they are cutting. I'm your subconscious. Wake up
>>
>>17515537
It's just his personality. I've met plenty of people who act just like him, you're just an autistic loner.
>>
>>17526209
>projecting
>>
File: img_4892wp.jpg (350 KB, 1772x625) Image search: [Google]
img_4892wp.jpg
350 KB, 1772x625
>>17500891
Australia Belanglo State Forest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLVhFsGxAdQ

Ivan Milat killed people there but people say there are many more unfound also his nephew killed his best friend there on his birthday years after
pic related
>>
A group of friends and myself went on a trip to BC 2 years ago. My friend brought this guy named Don who was his friend, we in the group didn't really know the guy so well, as he was actually a a good friend of my friend Alex. Anyways we went hiking around the mountains in BC. It's super hard for anyone to go missing or lost, esp how many people were in the surrounding area. Long story short, Don went missing and was never found, in fact, he was mentioned in the 411 missing persons by David Paulides. If you want me to give you the full story lemme know lol, not sure if anyone is interested though.
>>
>>17526269
please do
>>
>>17519571
>In 3rd world nations, you see it manifest in sheer violence whereas in 1st world nations, you see it as in hate for rival sports team fans, region hate (northerners vs southerners), and even between fans of different genres of music.

In the first world, you see it manifest as the populace's compliance with invading and destabilizing 3rd world countries for the benefit of the powers that be. You also see it manifest as instigated, intentional division amongst the populace including racial divisions. Tribalism is exploited by the higher ups to manipulate the masses.
>>
>>17526231
There's gullies in the Katoomba area you can throw a shovel into and know that nobody will see that again.
People get murdered but Aussie bush doesn't have much spooky lore.
I've heard stories out in the center from truckies that say they get the tarps torn off their trucks sometimes by a powerful night creature that nobody has ever seen as it attacks parked trucks with the driver asleep. No bugger is ever going to get out to check on what's shaking his Kenworth and tearing the tarp away.
>>
>>17501437

There is no military base in that area. It's all free to hike. READ
>>
>>17501437

>Fell; hole, cave, ledge, whatever
>cougar got him and dragged him into a cave
>criminals got him because he stumbled upon them; he did wear khakis and carried a sidearm
>>
>>17501483
This shit fascinates me one of my really good friends was an Army Ranger from '98 - '07 and had some descent stories in regards to how much "we" don't know.

But it was his older brother who has been in the military since '88, who I've only hung out with a handful of times that had some absolutely stomach dropping stories. Not to mention some of the shit he'd only allude to with a liter of Jameson in his system.
>>
>>17501509
Okay, Rust.
>>
>>17504522
The video was a previous hike and uploaded by the hiker before he went missing.

No one has been able to find the "M Cave".
>>
File: 1444534732947.gif (958 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1444534732947.gif
958 KB, 500x650
>>17500891
Don't know if your still on OP
But it's simple dude multi dimensional beings with complex motivations who are still learning how to travel into our dimension and remove things (people) from it.
But why always close to water?
Why such specific people being taken?
Why such bizarre accounts from those found?
And most importantly why would anyone not assist in helping David Paulides
>>
>>17500909
what about ayyy big murderous cannibal fairy golem who believes in ghosts?

other
>>
>>17515293
Never try to communicate a past experience again.

>buttholepleasures
>>
>>17500891

>National Parks
>Wolves & bears are a thing
>>
>>17506557
>spooked
so what?
>>
>>17511689
Oh, we wanna be so different!
>>
>>17526688
Saturns 88 is right
Why would one federal agency say they had no records of missing people and another say if he wants the lists he has to pay 1.4 million usd?
>>
>>17509566

Spent****

Got your tenses mixed up, /b/ro
>>
>>17526669
well I think you know what you need to do anon

go buy a few liters of jameson and a tape recorder and ring up your mate and his bro

post resulting recordings or at least write down some stories and post those

/x/ desperately needs fresh oc, we're counting on you
>>
I work at one.

Not to sound whatever the word is.. disconnected?
I honestly think it's just that they are large places with little to no human interaction. It could be really anything but it's not that surprising to me. You can die in the blink of an eye, from quite a few different things. It's not unreasonable to think for example, maybe they fell in a ravine and broke their leg or died of blood loss something like that, even mauled by a bear, accidental drowning, actual murder, fuckin demons, skinwalkers, whatever. The fact is the people who disappeared are most likely dead and gone.

I do sometimes find it weird but a lot of the places people "were last seen" are places not many people go in the first place.
>>
>>17501119
Found the newfag

Seriously dont even pretend, you wouldnt even need to ask that question otherwise.
>>
>>17506557
>Newfags calling out people for being newfags

None of those reddit stories have anything to do with this other than also taking place in the woods.
>>
File: cave thing.png (401 KB, 606x632) Image search: [Google]
cave thing.png
401 KB, 606x632
>>17501404
>and at about 15:58 or thereabouts you can see what some have referred to as eyes reflecting the light entering the cave back towards him.
It's a rock. I'm not sure what exactly the "eyes" are, likely just sunlight reflecting back off it. Watch the vid at 0.25 speed bro.

I think I saw something else though. One moment. If I don't follow up, just assume it's nothing.
>>
File: output_h6F2IF.gif (290 KB, 564x508) Image search: [Google]
output_h6F2IF.gif
290 KB, 564x508
>>17529488
ayy lmao
>>
File: cloaked.png (693 KB, 1281x750) Image search: [Google]
cloaked.png
693 KB, 1281x750
>>17529527
Tell me I'm crazy? I'm serious. Go to the time stamp 15:58 and check out the lower right corner. the shape retains even when he moves the camera; artifacts move around and fade in / out but not in this location, where I can spot some sort of a shape.

Play at 0.25 speed so you can spot it, then play it at normal speed
>>
>>17529488
Fake and gay.
>>
>>17501420
Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
File: 1459395798024.png (281 KB, 606x632) Image search: [Google]
1459395798024.png
281 KB, 606x632
>>17529488
>>
>>17501507
It's called siprnet, you can find info on it just by googling it. There are higher networks for ts and ts/sci as well. All this info can be googled.
>>
File: adsfasdfadsf.jpg (253 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdfadsf.jpg
253 KB, 1366x768
>>17529620
i tried
>>17529570
i tried to get that shot but did not
i do see what your talking about though.
>>
File: 1459402755838.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1459402755838.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
>>17529943
>>
File: adsfasdfadsf.jpg (237 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdfadsf.jpg
237 KB, 1366x768
>>17529527
>>17529570
ya maybe, this is what i got. same spot or no?

kind of same from negative space (black space) >>17529943
>>
>>17501133
christ that 45 second intro. kill me now
>>
>>17503707
>hey anon did I tell you about that time I had a psychotic break and left my car and walked back into town after i smeared shit all over my body?
>>
>>17500891
People confuse nature with amusement parks and forget that it's fucking dangerous.
>>
>>17526514
bunyips? maybe
>>
>>17518056
Or
>get bitten by brown snake
>not realise
>think it's just a scratch from a stick
>get dizzy a very short time later
>lose the track
>shit yourself both figuratively and literally
>have a seizure
>have a heart attack
>ded in the middle of the wilderness
>>
>>17501201
>>17501191
>>17501183
>>17501179
it's very clearly pasta, but a fun story nonetheless.

Gratuitous bump of justice.
>>
>>17501483
now this doesn't sound like bullshit. Not being sarcastic.
>>
>>17511718
This is my favorite theory so far lol
>>
>>17526699
Evangelion?

we >>>/m/ now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.