[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kundalini Help/discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG0099.jpg (1 MB, 1552x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0099.jpg
1 MB, 1552x2592
Kundalini awaked within me unintentionally. Is there someone to teach me? I've had it twice now. First time heavy shakings after it shot up from my spine to the head.

Saw vision of dragon and night star sky.

Next time shakings were not so intense and it kind of taught me how to breath correctly. Other than that I have no idea what I should do.

There isn't any Kundalini teachers in my area.
>>
Did this intense feeling up shooting up your spine happen during anal intercourse , maybe ?
>>
>>17498943
Heroin withdraw Classic..
>>
>>17499155
>>17499162

shilling for food
do you guys also blow dicks for a penny?
>>
>>17498943
I like how /x is like
>ops i accidentally am a priest without ever set foot in a church
>ops i accidentally got choosen by a Valkyrie and now i am in valhalla
>ops now i am buddha wat do?

I mean you use the religious idea but refuse the fact that actually practicing is necessary.

>Oh man i kundalined all over my shorts. wat do?
>>
>>17498943
OP, don't try to do more of this. Work on stilling your mind and body. Work on 'grounding' though I don't like to call it that, it's not just about connection to the ground, it's about connection to the physical plane in general. In particular, connection to your own body. Exercise, spend time outdoors. Devote your energy to something practical, preferably something useful to others, a form of service.

Trying to reproduce kundalini experiences can fuck you up badly. And there are some very unstable people here on /x/ who will tell you to push on, do forced breathing exercises, certain meditations, whatever. Ignore them, for your safety and sanity.
>>
>>17499318
its only for comments like yours that i even bother coming here any more mate
>>
>>17499759
I'm not OP, but why do people stress the idea of being grounded in this world? It's not all that great; the only reason we're here is because this is where we were born. Why not leave and explore other areas of existence?
>>
>>17498943
OP confirmed to a poopy butted role playing faggot

You are obviously bullshitting and you need to stop right now anon or i'm sending the FBI over at your place you poop grubber

Do we understand each other?
>>
Lol this belongs in a cringe thread
>>
>>17499777
Because the stronger your connection to your body and this plane, the safer you will be if you do psychic stuff. Your mind will be stronger and calmer, and less likely to become disturbed or disrupted.
>>
wuwei OP. namaste and vortikeyom
>>
>>17499318
hes/her is not telling how he/she get to that point, maybe it was during a drug withdraw or by some kind of situation who forced he/she to change his behaviour thus having that as a result even both... or something different, i have a similar experience for my own and was for both reasons i just listed
have a nice day anon.
>>
OP Here. Never used anything else than weed. I have meditated couple of years.

One time I did kundalini meditation, but nothing happened that time.

Thanks for the grounding advice. I have found it to be very necessary to be grounded.

I have also experienced some otherworldly stuff after the awakening, but my mind is still intact and working properly. Can still function im everyday life like I used to.

The reason I ask because it seems this process cant be stopped. Only way to go is to see it through and work with the kundalinishakti. I let her do her thing, but I have really no idea what to do except to try to live with a loving/kindness of a way.

I guess it was stupid to ask advice here since the info on K seems to be kept secret. Classic 4chan
>>
Krishna screwed himself up doing this
>>
File: 1458701263274.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1458701263274.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>17498943
what does eating pussy have to do with your schizoid psychosis
>>
Imagine if people were obsessed about the idea of their farts being some magical thing. They'd make all these complex systems and explanations for how farts are evil spirits, and this elaborate ritual is needed to properly expel then. Pinch and push, twist about, align anux with the fifth meridian of the zodiac, and say "spirits begone" whilst letting one rip.

This is essentially what the Yogi have done, except instead of farts it's various self-induced sensations in the body.

I get it, you want to feel "special" and develop your super special powers. Many go through such a phase as a child, but grow out of it. It's cute and funny in a child, but in a grown adult it's just narcissistic, arrogant, and deluded.
>>
>>17498943
das dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkTCvcNtvG4
>>
>>17498943
So what happened in the vision op?
>>
>>17498943
hey thats a fiskars billhook!
>>
>>17501431
Yep. It's a great tool and stays sharp.
>>
>>17499777
youre not supposed to do that
>>
>>17501185
Dude how is this any worse than video games?
Yoga exists as an archaic way of exploring the universe and it is worth exploring, because you do age better as a yogi, you sleep better as a yogi, you certainly poop better when you align your intestines the right way.

Yoga believes that all things are yoga, like this reality is just us sticking our dicks through the veil in an attempt to feel something that can fool us into believing it's real.

It's not really healthy to believe in magic, but it's also unhealthy to not believe in magic.

Millionares might ignore zodiac signs, but billionares don't. Magic is an intentional illusion, we are all constantly feeling magic.
>>
Hey! Now wait a second fella!
Take it easy, take it easy.
>>
>>17501733
>we are all constantly feeling magic.

Is that how he got the aids?
>>
>>17501185
back to /b/
>>
>>17501127
>I guess it was stupid to ask advice here since the info on K seems to be kept secret.
Not secret. But not safe to pursue it on your own.
>>
>>17501185
You're a dick and you know nothing.
>>
>>17498943
>undalini awaked within me unintentionally.

Bullshit. You would be either dead or insane by now.
>>
>>17502854

You don't go insane or die, but you will feel extreme anxiety that's borderline psychotic because your body is not used to it.
>>
>>17498943
You say it kinda taught you how to breathe properly. I suggest you start incorporating this proper breathing more and more as you grow increasingly aware of breathing (it actually kinda becomes truly manual at a point - again, only a phase so no worries) in daily life. Don't do anything else until you know what to do, if you choose to start on the arduous task of refining and mastering the imagination - for this is what kundalini truly is, one's operative power of imagination. Proceed recklessly and this power will overwhelm you, resulting in seeming insanity. Shiva must dominate shakti, and this must be realized very gradually.
Protip; pray to God, as often and as honestly as you can. this will benefit you more than anything
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 283x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 283x350
GULP!
>>
>>17502959
Good advice here OP.
>>
the kundalini sprial is just a metaphor for your energy spirialing up and down your spine from your energy center, its not literally a serpant but if you vizualize like that it can be

its kind of like waking up from a bad dream
>>
need some more help dude? im here for a little while
>>
File: caduceus_blog.jpg (2 MB, 2286x2150) Image search: [Google]
caduceus_blog.jpg
2 MB, 2286x2150
>>17503048
>the kundalini spiral is just a metaphor for your energy spiraling up and down your spine
and there are references everywhere around us
>>
>>17502868

http://www.om-guru.com/html/saints/gopi.html

Gopi Krishna stopped meditating for over a decade because of this. He claims he almost went insane and his body nearly failed, but his wife and strict diet kept him alive. Kundalini is not a toy to be played with.
>>
>>17502959
Thanks. Really helpful insight. Shiva must dominate shakti. That is... THANK YOU.

It can easily go the other way around if you are not determined. Maybe that is why so many people end up psych wards after they awaken it prematurely.

What I have found to be necessary is will to take everything (Good or bad or whatthefuck) with open arms and just not label them.

For those who say it is just energy spiraling up your spine. Might be true, but it feels very different than prana/chi. It feels more dense. A bit like electricity but not at all.

Have a nice day anons
>>
OP here:

Many irrational fears have surfaced within me during this period. It has taken new kind of bravery to not be consumed by the fear, but to look where and why it is coming from. And how to face it. When you are unaffected by the fear it slowly fades and disappears.

Also some hidden anger have surfaced. Which is pushing self control always to the limits.

Also repressed memories have surfaced. 10 years ago I was depressed.. few weeks ago I got overwhelmed by that once repressed feel that it doesnt matter that I live or die. I just cried for hours when it came out of me. Same time I felt sad, but really glad that I got it out from my subconscious.

It feels like I have it easy compared to many others. Maybe she challenges me later more. All I can do is to prepare. And try to find the 247 shiva within.

Remember anons don't play with fire if you are not ready to burn.
>>
>>17501127
Read what G.I. Gurdjieff had to say about kundalini and the ''kundabuffer'', anon. it may help you out.
>>
>>17501185
>the amazing atheist
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17505188
http://www.satrakshita.com/the_power_of_kundalini.htm here's a link op
>>
I'm an Indian born into a Hindu family. I'm an atheist now exactly because of that reason. All this hocus pocus mubo jumbo kundalini mess is to bait idiots with weak minds into giving their money away. These weak minds often tend to come from the West than out own. Go to any famous guru's den in this country and you'll find more white people than the natives.
>>
>>17505237
Wake up guys! We have more to achieve as human beings than chase after some joke of a belief system. Why are Indians more successful in the US? They know all this spiritual bullshit is absolute nonsense and work hard towards a better future. Degrees and research will get you farther than any backyard miracle magic.
>>
>>17505237
I don't recall paying anything to anyone. This is completly free. Though it is true that many new age people cashes stupid people with their mumbojumbo. This is the same as meditation completly free.
>>
>>17505028
It is characteristic of kundalini rising from muladhara to svadisthana to surface and stir awake all the latent unconscious material that has lied dormant prior to awakening. Psychologically speaking one comes face to face with the jungian shadow. An excellent book on the subject I can heartily recommend: http://www.light-weaver.com/vortex/pdfs/Kundalini.Tantra.by.Satyananda.Saraswati.pdf
quote from the book;
"However, when kundalini is ascending from mooladhara to swadhisthana, the
sadhaka experiences a crucial period in which all his repressed emotions, especially those
of a more primal nature, express themselves. Passions mount during this period and all
kinds of infatuations ensue, making the sadhaka extremely irritable and unstable at times.
One day he may sleep deeply for hours together, another day he may
get up at one or two in the morning to take bath and meditate. He becomes very
passionate, loud and talkative, while at other times he is silent. At this stage the sadhaka
often expresses a great fondness for singing.
Although some people may regard this
emotional turmoil as the indication of a great fall, the guru will assure the aspirant that it
is an essential part of spiritual life which will accelerate his evolution. If this explosion
doesn't take place, the same purging process will still occur, but very slowly, as problems
arise and work themselves out life after life.
Mooladhara is one of the most important and exciting, but also disturbing of the
psychic centers which are awakened through the practices of kundalini yoga. For this
reason, the awakening of ajna chakra should always accompany mooladhara awakening.
The mental faculties of ajna chakra give the practitioner an ability to witness the events
of mooladhara awakening objectively, with greater understanding. This makes the whole
experience less disturbing and traumatic."
>>
>>17505336
Thanks a lot. I will read the pdf later, but with a glance it seemed very helpful.

Have a nice day anons
>>
File: I don't give a heck.png (174 KB, 429x491) Image search: [Google]
I don't give a heck.png
174 KB, 429x491
>>17502854
>>17502868
>>17504486
I'm not OP but I'm pretty sure this is happening to me. I can hardly get out of bed most days and am most certainly losing my mind. I'm still meditating daily and gunning to fully awaken my kundalini. The first time it happened, I literally thought someone shot a bullet through the top of my skull execution style and I was going to die immediately. Though, everything I've learned through it has basically boiled down to embracing the pain and just deal with it; if it hurts, you know you're going in the right direction, it's like how it hurts to exercise when you haven't done it in a while.

Why bother living if you're going to be afraid of death? I'm going to die anyway, so I may as well try to do something amazing before I do.
>>
Do you have any fucking idea how many years you have to invest in yoga/meditation to benefit from kundalini

you can't just "do" kundalini and have an awakening

fucking hell you are all so clueless and embarrassing, please just off yourselves
>>
>>17506845
I do. I takes a lifetime. I hope you find something nice within yourself. You will have miserable life with that attitude. Have a nice day

With friendly regards
OP
>>
>>17506685
OP here: Its not supposed to literally hurt in a physical way. You are doing something wrong. Please seriously consider to meet with a kundalini teacher and stop doing what you are doing for now.

Stop taking alcohol and drugs for the time being.

Excercise regulrary.

Get enough sleep.

Seriously if it is hurting. There is something wrong. You can fuck up your body or worst case scenario your mind will be wrecked.

JUST STOP FOR NOW. And get help. I'm serious.

Hope everything will turns out to be good
>>
>>17507763
I wouldn't necessarily say it hurts in a "physical" way. It's definitely different than if I got punched, stabbed, or maimed in any physical sense. Except for when it opened all the way, before I even knew about the concept of kundalini, and felt like I had gotten shot in the head by a gun, that was incredibly painful in every sense.
I detest alcohol and have almost completely lost interest in all other drugs I used to do, even sugar and caffeine. I walk my dogs for a minimum of 2 hours every day, I don't really do any other exercises though. I get plenty of sleep, if anything I have a problem with oversleeping.
I don't think having a teacher is all that necessary. I didn't set out to meditate in a way that raised my kundalini, it just sort of happened when I was feeling myself out and I concluded my experiences have to do with kundalini after reading about other people's experiences. At some point someone had to figure this stuff out for himself, I don't see why we all can't do the same. I sometimes incorporate other people's techniques into my meditation sessions just to try it out, but overall everything I do is self-exploration with no true rhyme or reason, just seeing what feels right. I'm not afraid of fucking up my mind or body, if something does go seriously wrong, I can always just kill myself. I'm not suicidal, but I don't get why everyone's so afraid of even trying something like this, when it's so easy to put an end to it if something goes wrong.
>>
>>17498943
/x/ may not be the place to find a teacher anon

i would do a google search and find the place closest and go there or call and see if you can speak to someone.

alternatively do some research and check with yourself before trying something new. ask that whatever happens to be for the highest good of yourself/all beings
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.