[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you, guys, believe that there are objects of power or normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: salt.jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
Do you, guys, believe that there are objects of power or normal objects that have special attributes that we can't "measure"?

Salt we use to cook e etc, but some believe that it repels the evil. The spear of destiny.

What if that lucky ring really gives you more luck?

Let's discuss the possibilities of objects, long lost or not, that can change the very fabric of reality for the owner.
>>
I think some objects can be charged with psychic energy if done properly

Natural objects like crystals, sage or whatever also have varying degrees of effects on humans but not in a magickal sense imo (putting crystals around you to center a chakra or whatever seems fake and more based on the fact you are meditating on something)

I think the most powerful objects are made from things you collect in a specific matter and arrange, then affecting you on a deeply personal level
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>
But salt is like really tiny crystals
>>
>>17498612
I think you're right and it has something to do with piezoelectricity. A type of Fluoride, DNA, some natural crystals like quartz and topaz, some other random things and even LSD. The latter led me to the conclusion that something must be up, the metaphysical properties of L are very interesting and if it's the fact that it's piezoelectric is why energy can be attached to it I think it has extremely interesting implications.
>>
>>17498598
If this is so we can probably measure in some way but we don't know the way or it may just be out of our perception.

It also made me think of "sacred geometry" which would give property to object/structure according to their shape.
>>17500059
I don't think that might be related to piezoelectricity though, that's a really down to earth effect which can be easily calculated. Plus that energy is only electricity and I don't see how it could be related to "magic" stuff.
>>
>>17500059
>>17500110
I can see a correlation being possible. Our brains function on electricity and it is a pervading force of energy in the universe from neurons to neg/pos atom fluctuation

Nothing like seeing rock LSD being shook in a vile in the dark
>>
>>17500110
Owsley, big time chemist guy, claimed that the energy and vibes of the person making the L at the moment you mixed everything together and even the building that making it took place in would change what kind of trip people would have.

I think it's related.
>>
I think you are looking for things that don't exist. Salt is just salt. Now grow the f up
>>
>>17500146
Everything in the universe has a unique quality signifying its essence
>>
>>17500127
>>17500132
I don't know shit about LSD.

So salt (placed in a continue shape such as a circle ?) would vibrate and create some kind of energy through piezo-like movement ? And this energy would affect our brain ? or potential "ghost" ?

I'm ok with this but why can't we measure it or calculated it ? or maybe nobody tried to.
>>
>>17500172
Nothing to do with ghosts imo. Piezoelectric properties are determined when structures create light while being vibrated

Some anons might believe this leads to piezoelectric substances having stronger effects on humans because we use electrical impulses to sense our world

The Indians (Ute I think) would make skin hide rattles filled with crystals to be shook and produce light during rituals called an uncomphagre
>>
>>17498598

If the old Holy Spear does exist, it's either been destroyed, or it's locked up tight in a bunker somewhere.

I'm of the belief that magical shit should be hidden where no one can touch it. I wouldn't trust humans with something like the Spear of Destiny.
>>
>>17500194
>Some anons might believe this leads to piezoelectric substances having stronger effects on humans because we use electrical impulses to sense our world
I'm not sure i'm really following. Wouldn't those piezoelectric substances only create parasite energy which disturb these electrical impulses ? That disturbation could explain all the eerie things though, you're just high in some way.
>>
>>17500150
Wow you special snowflake. Lol
>>
>>17498598
Yes, and the metaphysical explanation is given by Proclus in the text On the Priestly Art, and again by Agrippa in the book Of Occult Philosophy.
>>
>>17500150
>>17500411
>Special Snowflake
>Basic greek metaphysical belief

anon please
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.