[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering hexing a former friend of mine who's betrayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CANDLE.jpg (56 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
CANDLE.jpg
56 KB, 1600x1200
Considering hexing a former friend of mine who's betrayed me and turned a good 15 friends against me with lies. Any recommendations for rituals to preform? Also what are your experiences with preforming hexes, curses, and witchcraft in general?
>>
Cast kick on his balls
>>
>>17498231
Write 'em off, man. Who cares? Your former friend isn't worth your attention and the other 15 are naive enough to blindly follow him. You're better off.
>>
>>17498231
why don't you not be a pussy and confront this ex-friend in person? Present proof of their lies and expose them.
>magic is real.
>>
>>17498240
Tried that. Didn't work. He has all of them so fucking convinced and they all thought I was crazy and pathetic for trying to stand up for myself.
>>
>>17498248
ok, what's the situation then? why do they hate you now? Is it really worth it to try to hex them?
why not just do what >>17498236 said?
>>
>>17498255
He spread it around that I tried to stab him but he was able to get away from me. The reason he did this is because I refused to date him since I only liked him as a friend. I guess one could argue I stabbed him in his metaphorical heart, but he's saying I actually attempted to physically stab him. And I'm not capable of getting revenge myself since he's fucked over my reputation so much so really my only option would be fucking him over with magick.
>>
>>17498248
First, just walk away. It's not worth trying to convince 16 people who have already made up their minds. You don't want them in your life anyway.

Second, are you sure that all of this is due to one person turning others against you? Is it not possible that they all came to the same conclusion that you may possibly be an arsehole? There comes a time when you have to ask yourself whether the world is the problem or just you.
>>
>>17498231
Rule of three.
>>
>>17498265
so he can't handle rejection? are you female by chance? Or is your friend gay and still sort of in the closet and afraid of people finding out so they went nuclear on you?

Or it could be what >>17498267 you might just be an asshole.
>>
>>17498276
I'm gay. He's bi. And I've known him since high school. He isn't good at handling rejection but never to a level like this. And no I turned him down as nicely as I could. And though I'm not a perfect person, I like to think I'm nice enough most of the time. So I'm pretty sure it's not be being an asshole.
>>
>>17498231
Indifference, OP. Trust me, some things aren't worth messing with. What we may think is unfair and horrible now might make a lot more sense later. Just my two cents, the fuck do i know?
>>
File: Celestia_is_best_god.jpg (41 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_best_god.jpg
41 KB, 500x322
>>17498231
Those guys are assholes, you shouldn't try and hex them, especially since there's no such thing as hexes, aside from hexes in dark souls. it's not real man...
>>
>>17498288
To clarify, if you didn't drop this person out of your life now, what damage could they have possibly caused in the future, maybe it is a good thing these people aren't in your life now? It's pretty psychopathic (At least narcissistic to the max) to go and turn fifteen people against you. If they can only see it from one angle and make of their minds they aren't worth a damn thing to begin with. You'd be wasting your energy and fucking yourself over in the long run
>>
>>17498282
Well I guess it'd be best to take the first part of that other anon's advice.

>First, just walk away. It's not worth trying to convince 16 people who have already made up their minds.

Besides if you do try to hex him wouldn't that be just as bad if not worse than what he's accused you of? I mean, I don't believe in magic but in the off chance it does work what would that make you? Be the bigger man and let your actions speak for your innocence. Remember there's no greater revenge against an enemy than living a happy life.
>>
Energy needs to be channeled in your spell.
All the negativity and hate and anger you have has to be in it. you must draw upon all those raw emotions when you do it.

You should also ejaculate with it, and pour that energy into it. exert your will.
>>
>>17498231
Do whatever. Just know that some of that spell will bounce back on you too. Doing black magic is like pushing someone into a fire and you get burned as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.