[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
paranormal help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 190x265
/x/ I have an issue that I feel can be solved here. Ever since I was 16 years old I have had a series of recurring dreams once a month. It usually starts on a Monday and ends on Sunday. I can't Green text because I'm new to this I usually just lurk so I'll try to make this nice and easy to read. It starts on the Monday when I fall asleep and start to dream I suddenly can't move and have a fixed view on my door. There is a man or rather a silhouette of a man at least seven feet tall standing at my door. Is completely dark I can't see shit other than this silhouette. He has no distinguishing characteristics just a black outline. For the next 6 days I have the same dream but he gets steps closer, that is until the last night of the cycle. On Sunday he just stands over me but this time something is different I can see eyes. Bright yellow eyes with what seemed to be purple clouds in them. I am always frozen with fear. I always manage to scream "Get the fuck away from me!" or "Go away" when I do he disappears and I don't see him for a month. Can anybody tell me what this is or what I'm dealing with... I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
File: 1457035877021.jpg (43 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1457035877021.jpg
43 KB, 681x496
>Can't green text.

Can't? Or won't?

>Also, bumping for interest.
>>
>>17498206
Op here, honestly I can greentext just made up a bullshit excuse instead of just saying greentexting would ruin the flow.
>>
Shit used to happen to me back in like 2005-2006.
>be me
>night before my birthday
>suddenly wake up in cold sweats at 1 am ish
>foggy vision
>see tall black figure at the end of hallway
>"dad?"
>blink a couple times, figure is closer
>panic sets in
>can't move,cry, scream, nothin
>figure gets closer
>is at the foot of my bed
>fucknope.jpeg
>all I smell are cigs
>break out of paralysis and hide under covers until morning

Never will I forget that moment.
>>
It said it feeds from fear. It comes every month to feed your fear.

To get him to go away you can try: Laughing. Loving. Or do something which makes you not fear. It is the hat man. You can google "The hat man" and find a ways to counter him :)
>>
>>17498840
Quit trying to force you pasta on us... no one cares about your attempt to create the new Selnderman faggot.
>>
>>17499952
>implying that the Hat Man isn't a commonly seen entity in literally countless reported sleep paralysis experiences you dense motherfucker
>>
File: 1458701942772.jpg (634 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1458701942772.jpg
634 KB, 2560x2560
>>17498204
all you have to do is stop RPing, and everything will return to normal, you rectum raider
>>
>>17498215
I agree. I'm pretty tired of green bullet points. It's much better when the stories are written out.
>>
>>17498204
>There is a silhouette of a man
What you saw was a "shadow people"/"shadow man". If it's alone and had a hat it's a shadow man if not then it's a shadow people

>I can't move
Sorry to tell you this mate but you have sleep paralysis. It's when your body is asleep but not your mind. Unable to figure out why you can't move you brain make you see think trying to explain you situation. Most people with sleep paralysis see a shadow just like you explain ( myself include). This state is scary as fuck.
>>
>>17498204
Weird the shit out of it.
Every night before sleep, stare in the direction of where it uses to stand and masturbate furiously, whispering "I know you can see me." If possible, use sex toys.
>>
You experience sleep paralysis. If you want to get rid of them, try meditation, clean your mind before going to sleep. Stop lurking on /x/, don't watch horror films, put your fears away. Say to yourself that there is no way it can hurt you, it is just your imagination. Maybe try sleeping on the other side of the bed, head towards door. Do not go to bed hungry or thirsty, but not full either. You can try fapping before going to sleep as well. Maybe you could try wearing a blindfold during sleeping.
>>
>>17505988
This. I found that you shouldn't be reading / watching anything you find creepy or uneasy if you want to get some good nights sleep, especially right before bed. Just as a piece of advise, try avoiding any electronics 1 - 2 hours before bed. It really helped me with my shitty sleep cycle back in the day. Cheers OP, hope this helps.
>>
>>17498204
its simple, stop being afraid or angry when it happens. It will lose interest. They feed on negative reactions
>>
Sleep paralysis, simple. Don't face the door when you're sleeping and lie on other sleeping positions other than lying on your back. It worsens when you're stressed too. Relax a bit.
>>
>>17505782
This should work too
>>
For some reason, the mention of Jesus Christ stops my sleep paralysis and many others who's stories I have read.. Maybe their is a vibrational frequency associated with it that has a power of the entity but I know for some reason I was compelled to say it and it worked.. Hasn't been back since the second time I "banished" it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>17499952

The hatman wears a fedora, he isn't slenderman, he's tenderman, on account of his liking tendies.
>>
>>17501126
Raiders of the Lost Rectum.
Temple of Doomed Rectum.
The Last Rectum.
Kingdom of the Crystal Rectum.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.