[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been a lurker on this board (and occasional faux psychic)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1445855058807.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445855058807.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
I've been a lurker on this board (and occasional faux psychic) for some time, but I think I finally have something interesting to contribute. It's the least I can do to repay you all for the endless amusement provided on /x/.

I am a pretty ordinary person myself, and my story has nothing to do with monsters, succubi, aliens (at least not so far as I know), slendnerman, etc. I know that's like half the board, but I promise you it's a real and very intriguing mystery.

I'm really exhausted now and have to wake up soon so I don't have time to tell the story; I'll share that tomorrow night. But I would like to ask something to see if anyone else can shed some mystery on this crazy little mystery: have any of you heard of someone named Arkiel Adams? because I would very much like to talk to you if you do.

Also, if anyone here has any knowledge or legitimate experiences with govt. brainwashing/kidnapping stuff, please post it. I want to see how your experience matches up with mine.

That's all for now. I feel like /x/ is probably dead at this time of night, so if anyone is really interested, I'll try and post the actual story ~8pm ET tomorrow.
>>
>>17497954
psyche student here

brainwashing and all that is a very real thing and not very hard to do

cia ran a bunch of experiments in the 1950s and youre living in a society based around what those experiments found out

youre just so blind to it you dont even know anon
>>
>>17497963
you're right about that, I'm not talking about anything supernatural. I know about the CIA stuff. What's going on is related to that, so I've been told. It's just frustrating that I got so far into something interesting before hitting a dead end; so I'm hoping some /x/ people know more about it.
>>
i know Arkiel
>>
>>17497954

>>Says he has something interesting to contribute
>>Asks for help

You fookin' wut mate?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.