[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We live in an old part of town in an area where the homes have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-10-59-37.png (327 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-10-59-37.png
327 KB, 540x960
We live in an old part of town in an area where the homes have a smaller house in the back. Nothing strange ever happenned until a couple moved into the small house in the back. At first they would ask us if we had foul oders in our house,we did not. Then the said they thought something was in the house with them. No one that lived there before ever mentioned anything strange back there. As some time went on,our daughter would go to the back house to play with their kids. Then things kinda started to happen at our house. First it seemed like we all started to notice shadows,even in the dark,forks and knives missing. The most disturbing this was one night our daughter woke us up screaming,something was growling in her closet. It wasent loud like if a dog was in there but like an echo. We left to stay at my mothers for the night. Well about 3 days later we noticed that the couple in the back house had moved out. Looked like they left in a hurry because the landlord said they took chlothes and food but left furniture and a couple hundred dollars cash on the floor. We havent had any problems after they left. Did what ever was making those things happen go with them? Was my daughter going into where they live causeing something to follow her back to our house?
Thanks!
>>
>>17497610
It's very possible that the couple who were living
there had brought that along with them from some
where unbeknownst to them, they were probably
being followed by what ever it was the whole time
and they never took notice or for what ever reason it decided to let itself be known.
I've dealt with shadow apparitions and the stuff
going missing is a dead give away for those things, they like taking your stuff and hiding it.
They usually latch on to certain types of people.
>>
>>17498446
Thats what I was thinking. I didnt go into too much detail in my op but our family( me,wife and daughter) were not getting along at all during those last few months of all this. Our dog would sometime look like it was following someone or something around the house. She wouldnt bark or growl,just kinda follow it like a dog follows you when you have food in your hand. It was never all out horror movie type stuff,the closet was the worst thing to happen but just little thing like that. That was about a little over a year ago. New renters have come and gone with no issues in eather house. They dont stay long but we think because its a small house and people find larger places.
>>
>>17497610
Where do you live?
>>
>>17498776
New Mexico
>>
>>17498809
Do you have a pic of the house in the back?
>>
No. Can post later tho. Just got on the road to the rig. Ill be back home in 2 days so I can post one then if thread is still alive. Ill bump to try to keep it going but kinda hard when im at work.
>>
>>17498809
Hey OP fellow New Mexanon here ill try and keep the thread alive also, whats up with the burning building?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.