[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone provide me with a map of the southwest with skinwalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (236 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 750x1334
can someone provide me with a map of the southwest with skinwalker territory highlighted or something? also skinwalker thread
>>
Been hearing stuff about something running through our woods here in texas
>>
>>17497265
You should go out there. There's nothing to be afraid of around skinwalkers
>>
>>17497267
I live out there, my dogs often go off in the middle of the night for no reason, no way I'm hell I'm doing that lol
>>
>>17497273
Nah it's fine just come out here
>>
I'm wondering so I don't go through it you creepy bastards
>>
Used to live ten miles out of flagstaff in the middle of the woods and the property was completely surrounded with an elk and deer fence so they wouldn't get in and eat the plants. Ever other week or so one spot on the northern end of the fence that faced away from the road was always torn to shit. Dog wouldn't go anywhere near that spot and some old native lady would always yell at me to get away from it when I walked by it. No clue what it was, but no one ever knew when it would break just would end up torn to shit.
>>
>>17497418

no you didn't. You just took the first name of whatever town seemed plausible, so that you can masturbate for the rest of the night to thoughts of anons googling skinwalker stories
>>
File: 1452480899859.png (933 KB, 761x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452480899859.png
933 KB, 761x1000
>>17497267
>t. Skinwalker
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.