[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have a NDE? Let's talk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 590x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 590x699
Anyone here have a NDE?

Let's talk.
>>
>be dead for 3 mins
>ask god whats the meaning of life
>get resurrected before he answers

fuck doctors
>>
Just live life.
>>
>>17497237
Doesn't it feel like a distraction, sometimes?
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 620x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 620x801
OP here; I'm going to share my story to just get it off my chest.

When I was 15, I had a lot of problems with my body. My doctor prescribed a hormonal treatment to prepare me for the next stage of my treatment; however, I was overly sensitive to the treatment, and it caused severe bleeding. By the end of the weekend, I was taken to the doctor because I was reacting badly to it. I knew I was really sick, but my parents wanted to wait until my follow up appointment. That morning, I'd passed out in my shower for an unknown amount of time, and I passed out again while I was getting dressed. When we walked into the office, the receptionist dropped her clipboard and ran to get my doctor. She gave me something to keep me from throwing up any more, and told my mom to keep me awake until the ambulance arrived.

They loaded me on the stretcher and took my vitals; at this point, I had lost three pints of blood. They told my mom, who rode in the back seat with me, that I was preterminal and she had to keep talking to me to keep me awake.

By the time we got to the hospital, I was slipping in and out of consciousness, and this is where my question comes in to play. When I was on the table being prepped for an emergency blood transfusion, the outer perimeter of my vision was dimming, and everything turned grey. For those of you that remember the old CRT TVs; it was like when one of those TVs had been on for a long time, and when you went to turn it off, the picture slowly faded from the edges, then all at once it turned off. No bright lights. No tunnels. Just grey and fading.

I don't know anyone close to me that has had a similar experience. I was not quick as far as hypovolemic shock, but it was a near thing. Just looking for some stories.
>>
File: Key To Happiness.png (377 KB, 611x578) Image search: [Google]
Key To Happiness.png
377 KB, 611x578
>>17497247
Yes.
>>
Sorry anon, i've had 2 but I can't remember shit from them, but here's a bump for interest
>>
>>17497409
Thanks anon.
>>
Have a free bump
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 562x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 562x800
I can't help imagining that if I'd fabricated a lovely out of body experience story, or spoke of lights and tunnels, there would be a lot more interest in this thread...
>>
File: 4SSj9eD.png (229 KB, 1842x1026) Image search: [Google]
4SSj9eD.png
229 KB, 1842x1026
>>17497212
Just over two years ago a friend and I went to a party, got too drunk, took too many drugs and had a good night. The next day back at home I pass out while taking a piss and hit my head on the tiles.
Straight away there was darkness with a slow fade to blinding white. I try to get up but I can't, not because I'm paralyzed, but because I'm in a glass box not much larger than myself. Color starts to pop everywhere, like cartoony fireworks - it reminded me of that Bright Eyes album cover when all of a sudden the colors fade to black and a deep pulsing drone starts to become louder and louder until its all I can hear as I float through a lightless void inside my glass box. I remember thinking to myself that this must be hell, & if so it's really boring.
20 minutes later my brother & friend decided I'd been too long and came in to find me passed out on the bathroom floor, dick out. Good times.
>>
>>17497212
Yip, though it felt like an actual death, be it a true NDE or a flare of the mind, but after which I read about the bardot states and things began to click.

Like my ideas and my view of reality broke down and I couldn't make sense of it anymore, the anxiety comes to a head and you can no longer focus on this reality.

But you're still there, adrift, sort of like >>17498391.

After which the "vision" is the thing that apparently lowers my anxiety and I had some wonderful epiphanies and no understand that I really did die, at least the old version of me. I don't get anxiety like that anymore.

>happened 2008 - minor heart problems, too much drugs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.