[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever want me back in the future? Or will they never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images-107.jpg (13 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
images-107.jpg
13 KB, 442x332
Will they ever want me back in the future? Or will they never want me back?
>>
>will they never want me back

The problem OP is that way too many people wanted your 'back', that's why your anus is the diameter of trashcan.
>>
>>17497176
Ew
>>
Hey is it too early to join the roleplay guys?
>>
>>17497166
it doesn't matter if they "want you back" that's not how relationships work. you're not an object that people "have" in their life. This subjective desire for an object, the "want" is what kills love. Love can be nonsexual if it so chooses. Well, sexual love is less common than nonsexual but that's not the point.
>>
>>17497166

OP,

They may at some point want you back, or they may never want you back.

The sad truth, though, is that you can't wait around to find out. No matter how much they meant to you - no matter how right it felt with them, no matter how certain you were that they were the one, no matter how deep of a connection you shared - you can't live life waiting to see if they'll ever want you back. You have to move on.

If it's meant to be, they'll realize their feelings before it's too late. But much more likely you'll move on, and they'll move on, and maybe some years later they'll look back on everything with a kind of sad regret, wondering what could have been. But you can't wait for that moment. You can't waste your one life hoping for that one person to feel the same way again.

Yes, it's tragic, in a way. Whatever will be, will be.
>>
>>17497176

Sounds realistic and like it ends here.
>>
The curse of having a very vivid, active imagination is that, for all your relationships, you will imagine in heartbreaking detail what might have been.
>>
>>17497166
they want you here now and when you're no longer here, you'll be back

but for now here is the place to be

make the most of it

learn all the lessons you can
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.