[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a dream of the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: brian-gibson-lightning-bolt.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
brian-gibson-lightning-bolt.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
Have you ever had a dream of the future?
>>
No matter how much you dream...

op is a faggot
>>
When I was 8, I told my mom all about how excited I was to see this one movie I had just seen a trailer for. It was the trailer for the movie Grown Ups, and I told her everything about it including the whole "chocolate wasted" joke and the one about Rob Schneider marrying his mother. I told her I'd seen it in the trailers at the beginning of the VHS movie we had rented. She then told me that she had no idea what movie I was talking about and that I had fallen asleep after the first trailer, which I think was either for Bolt, Inkheart, or Bedtime Stories. Grown Ups came out in 2010. This happened in 2007, and I have found no proof that a trailer had been released that early.
>>
>>17497142
>>17497090
Sorry for the shit-tier prediction, but it's true, so if that makes it better?
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60 KB, 800x800
>>17497142
Let's see, at EIGHT years old you dreamed about something that happened in 2010. It's now early 2016, soooo:

>UNDERAGED POSTER DETECTED
>>
>>17497179
Fuckwit I was 8 in 2007. I turned 18 this year
>>
>>17497182
Shit wait I was 9. This is why I didn't take honors math in HS
>>
>>17497182
What month is your birthday?
>>
>>17497187
>story rapidly changing
>>
>>17497090
Brian Gibson from Lightning bolt?
>>
>>17497189
January
>>
>>17497142
I'm more creepied out that an eight year old is having dreams about Rob Schneider
>>
>>17497194
Yeah I know I look suspicious. It's fine if you don't believe me
>>
>>17497208
kek
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (128 KB, 891x605) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
128 KB, 891x605
>>17497208
>>
>>17497090
Yes, but it was something trivial.

I dreamt that a local cinema had closed, and been adorned with a blue sign reading "A B C"

A few weeks later I walked past the cinema and it had been re-branded to ABC Cinema.
>>
>>17497291
I feel like most of the time dreams of the future are just gonna be trivial shit
>>
I once had a dream that I was having sex with Mila Kunis. If you don't know who that is.. google her. Anyway, about 6 months later I moved to Arkansas and had actual sex with Mila Kunis' poster that I'd ripped from FHM.

Could be psychic.. could be premonition. Who knows.
>>
>>17497317
whoah man that's some spooky shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.