[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if you've got a demon in you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458409099101.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458409099101.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
How do you know if you've got a demon in you?
>>
Depends on how you define "demon" and "in".
>>
>>17497078
A demon from Hell possessing a portion of your mind or spirit.
>>
>>17497081

Oh, that's easy. You don't, because "demons from hell" don't exist. Now if you meant some sort of conceptual metaphor representing a certain pattern of behavior, it would be more difficult.
>>
>>17497094
How do you know that?
>>
/you got a demon in
you got a demon out
you grab it by it throat and you shake it all about/
>>
File: latest.jpg (294 KB, 1825x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
294 KB, 1825x1200
>>17497115
fuck and I went to all that trouble to find a pic too, then left it off --- damn you picture post demon!!!
>>
>>17497107

I don't know. But I also have no reason to believe the hypothesis "demons from hell exist", over any number of other alternative explanations. Interpreting the bible as you would any other piece of literature is often more fruitful than interpreting it as a literal description of reality.
>>
>>17497076
most people carry entities within them. They don't really become distinct until people start consciously, or sometimes subconsciously feeding them.
>>
>>17497076
You're a woman
>>
>>17497076
Because you have schizophrenia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.