[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: matrix-revolutions-agent-smith.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
matrix-revolutions-agent-smith.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
Anyone else watch movies and use them as metaphors to explain phenomena and occurrences in your life?

For example, The Matrix. Agent Smith appears to be a Jinn, a being of fire. He pops in and out of humans, and I suspect that when he leaves the humans body, he leaves behind a piece of his psyche... he unintentionally "infects" them. Kinda like if you could possess people and your personality rubs off on the people you infect.

I don't know why but I have a deep rooted anger and hatred, I guess I was once possessed by something that has gotten sick of this world and the people in it.

I guess this is borderline "worshipping the image of the beast", because the tv somewhat fits that description.

Does anyone else think like that? I feel like the tv is being used as a warning device or education tool in ways that aren't so obvious.

I also think the Jinn play a very important role in the physical worlds affairs, but I've literally got nothing to base that from. Kinda like the engine a video game uses.

Anyways, my biggest problem with having meaningful long lasting relationships with people is the smell.. like Agent Smith's speech about why he hates the world and everything in it. The worst part is I've got no control over it. The first time I went down on a girlfriend it was amazing. Taste, smell, arousal, etc was all amazingly good. But slowly I started not liking the taste and smell and it forced me to wander searching for a woman that I liked the smell of but it just isn't happening.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Anyone else have a strange synchronicity with the tv and their life?
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (167 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
167 KB, 500x385
>Anyone else watch movies and use them as metaphors to explain phenomena and occurrences in your life?

>Not realizing how pathetic that is.
>>
>>17497015

I've noticed there has been spiritual synchronicity between me and the tv.

Electronics in general. Synchronicity from nature, too.
>>
File: psych.png (612 KB, 963x1049) Image search: [Google]
psych.png
612 KB, 963x1049
its how they run the newspapers, FDA, gov, schools, churches, police etc

zealots and fanatics

they wont listen to anybody, because we dont love <topic> as much as them and love is blinding
they were also likely mk ultra'd at some point

>newspapers wont publish stuff thats kicking human ass
>cops promote violent cops because they love being a cop more than any1 else
>chemists wont admit they poisoned the public and wont listen because we are stupid and wrong because we dont love chemistry as much as them
>gov lobbyists and newspapers knew cuz thousands of people wrote them we should not eat pesticide, but were all for pesticide foods in 1915 <for 100 years> to save 15 cents a gallon for pesticide
>psychiatrists prefer straight jacket lobotomy and sterilization for 100 years

newspapers are so guilty. they waste all their words for clinton/bush/trump and only talk about fanatic zealotism of 15 year old muslims kids
but the chemical industry, war industry, prison industry, science industry, and journalism industry is 100% fanatical/zealot, and cannot listen to anything

r eddit.com /r/reptiliandata/comments/4auazt/how_the_reptilians_control_forums_doctors_and/
>>
File: 36matrix.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
36matrix.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>
>>17496993
Yep, because it is an expression of human creativity...just like any other artwork; movies, games, painting, poetry...they're just mediums that hold some information on an almost meta level.

If you see it it's there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.