[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, a bud of mine and I are gonna be doing some ghost hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1444083710595.gif (1 MB, 360x198) Image search: [Google]
1444083710595.gif
1 MB, 360x198
Hey guys, a bud of mine and I are gonna be doing some ghost hunting out in Massachusetts pretty soon. We're out in the Worcester area, any of you fine gents know any good spots within a few hours drive?
>>
File: DnQm7Oe.webm (2 MB, 530x654) Image search: [Google]
DnQm7Oe.webm
2 MB, 530x654
>>
File: yikes.jpg (53 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
53 KB, 648x484
Just bumping this thread, we've already decided to hit up spider gates, the rev and old settlers graveyards. Still looking for more places.
>>
Free town - Fall River state forest is your best bet. So many paranormal happenings along with things like the "ice house" where hookers will killed ritualistically

Look up the bridge water triangle if you haven't heard of it
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1070x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1070x735
Dighton Rock is cool
>>
>>17498373
I came here just to post this. The bridge water triangle is stupidly paranormal, from giant animal sightings to satanists. Let us know how it is OP
>>
>>17498373
>>17498576
There's a lot of ground to cover in that area, other then the ice house is there other spots within that section we should hit up?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
>>17498684
Here is some info on the ice house murders

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/D/DREW_carl_h.php

And here are some short write ups on different locations within the forest worth checking out

http://www.neparanormalresearch.com/hauntedhistory.htm
>>
>>17498697
That's awesome anon, thanks a lot for the link!
>>
>>17498708
Np I've hiked around there a few times and it's always been fun but I haven't experienced anything paranormal. Good luck
>>
So when are you doing this, OP?
>>
>>17499053
We're looking at probably right in the beginning of May as of now anon, any particular reason why?
>>
>>17499930
Just interested to know how long it would take between this thread and your new one.
>>
>>17501445
If we get anything I'll for sure post it here, but I doubt we will get anything good.
>>
>>17496927
Vault 111
>>
>>17505071
no can do friendo

heard reports of synthetic humans and some cult of atomic bomb worshipers in some place called 'far harbor' sure they meant bar harbor
>>
>>17496927
Bridgewater triangle (hockomock swamp)

abandoned mental hospital in hanson

abandoned military bunkers in hingham
>>
>>17498576
My sister use to live near lake nipituck located around the center of the triangle.. Lots of weird shit use to happen at her place..
First t hing that comes to mind is some random guy was slamming on her back door one night around 3 in the morning begging to use her phone.. She wouldn't let him in, but brought her cell phone out to the porch for him to use. He took the phone and typed in a number, handed it back to her and said save the contact and calmly walked away.. after that she started getting random knocks on her door at all hours of the night but no one would be out there when she would check.. then her house and cell phone would start going off at all hours of the night with random calls with the caller ID saying withheld or the number being all zeros. she moved not long after that..

That was among other things like weird lights in her up stairs windows at night (I witnessed this myself) around 10 pm a light that looked almost like someone shining a flash light in her bathroom window it flashed on and off 3 times in a row (the bathroom was up stairs and there would be no way to get to the window from the out side unless some one had been on the roof..

Her dogs would always flip out, there would be strange buzzing and beeping noises in the yard all the time.. her electricity would randomly go out check the circuit breaker and all of the switched would be flipped off all at once.
>>
>>17496927
Worcester is clean, me and moose had a trip, downed couple cold ones and we're out. Peace bros
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.