[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate has been claiming she's Shiva and drew this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: imagepng_0_2.gif (175 KB, 571x1017) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_0_2.gif
175 KB, 571x1017
My roommate has been claiming she's Shiva and drew this and "you get what you deserve" on all of our surfaces. What does it mean?
>>
File: XLThGcl.png (18 KB, 256x291) Image search: [Google]
XLThGcl.png
18 KB, 256x291
Nigga is that the Deathly Hallows logo from Harry Potter?
>>
it means you should explore alternative roommate scenarios
>>
>>17496824
Probably
>>
>>17496820
It means she is cat shit crazy and you move out or kick her out before she kills you.
>>
It means Chris didn't give consent to the Canadians for what they forced his life to be a part of.
>>
It doesn't mean much besides your roommates in need of attention.
I'm pretty sure that is the Harry Potter deathly hollows symbol
>>
>>17496820
most likely an entity gave her a partial awakening and now she has some hardcore delusions of grandeur and she's being manipulated while power tripping and looking for shit to fuck up and defile.
>>
>>17496820
if you know any mystics or people who would know someone that's well on their spiritual path, that would probably be your best bet for harm reduction. otherwise, there really isn't a lot you can do except scrub the walls and sage the shit out of your living spaces.
>>
>>17496820
think of it this way. reality is like the matrix, she's an agent, and is convinced she's the one. it's kinda like that.
>>
>>17496848
This.
Shiva = death
>you get what you deserve
That's a common way people justify some shit that they're about to pull.

You're the closest and easiest target, and even accessible while you're sleeping and helpless. Never mind magic. GTFO or eject her now. The danger you need to watch out for at this point is quite physical.
>>
File: 1455349572702.jpg (136 KB, 428x650) Image search: [Google]
1455349572702.jpg
136 KB, 428x650
No bullshit, go ask her where she learned about the triangle with the parallel horizontal lines in it. Anyone else see it in your mind's eye during prayer, meditation, or dreams?
Ask her if you aren't bullshitting.
>>
She's a woman. Who cares what it means, it is nothing special or supernatural. She is probably just being a cunt, or she has mental problems.
>>
>>17496820
It means she's schizophrenic and needs to get help.
>>
The drawing is a use of the four elements in relation to north south east and west, so basically she's retarded thinking it will actually do something other then be a compass
>>
But she did make it funny by adding in conspiracy symbols and Christian religious. If she was truly Shiva, she would not have used those lol
>>
attention seeker or crazy, anyway show more pics
>>
>>17496820
is she hot
>>
Take a close up pic of the big symbols group on the right, everything else I'd just non sense, but the right symbol with yin and yang on bottom looks kinda cool even though she affiliated it with the wrong group
>>
>>17496889
The triangle with a line on it is a common symbol, this one usually represents all the elements together. In other groups you take away lines to get didn't things like earth water fire or air
>>
>>17496820
Telephone booth?
>>
>>17496889
Correction after zooming in I realized she's just drawing the illuminati symbol
>>
It means that things are looking grim for whoever is close by her.... get on out of there. She's about to wreck some shit probably.

Wanna stay out of that path, JUUUUST in case.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.