[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 year has passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
I need some serious help/answers.
A year ago I had a series of bad dreams and when I mean bad it's pretty bad.
But the first dream I had was the one that set everything in my real life and my dreams in motion. Dream--->
It was day and the sun was extra bright. Usually my dreams are in the night but this was the first. I was walking in the sidewalk and started walking kinda fast everybody was running away from this one man. As soon as they saw him they would run screaming towards the the brighter side of the town. I walked into a restraunt and people panicked and locked the door. Someone told I said "who is that?" They said "that's the devil" I said "what does he want" the person said "I don't know but it seems they want to talk to you" I opened the door a bit and said "what?" The man/devil told me "my book is tainted and I need your help"
I didn't get a chance I woke up and was confused on how quickly I was put back to this world I almost replied when I woke up.
>>
I have a nightmare every night now it was only once a month at first but slowly it came down to every night now at first I was kinda afraid to sleep but now it is no problem but still.
>>
>>17496445
Around what month did you have this dream?
>>
>>17496483
Can't remember why?
>>
>>17496445
how old are you OP?
>>
>>17496531
Id rather not say if you don't mind
>>
>>17496483
Comparison.
>>
Another dream I had was a couple days after I met "the devil" dream--->
Something or someone told me I had to pass 16 phases I didn't even know why I was being tested. The first one was a room with a bed and it was full of snakes they were all trying to bite me I have never felt so afraid i felt fear but usually when someone is in trouble they run but I was so afraid I couldn't move I had a heart attack but in my dream so it didn't matter there was no escape. The next phase 2/16 it was black widows the size of my head with giant fat stomach that would jump on me and bite me again Heart attack and I couldn't breathe. 3/16 i was in my garage at the door opened it was late at night it was quiet outside you couldn't even here crickets and in my area you can all night. It was a black figure it looked like an animal but it doesn't exist it started talking in a very low and distorted voice but I undertook it somehow it wanted me to get on its back and it walked down the street telling me one this will continue meaning the phases. I'm still kinda scared waiting for this dream.
>>
Also another dream I had I can't remember but a voice woke me and now I recognize this voice forever it has talked to me twice. It woke me with one word. "Home" in a really deep and freighting voice. I was facing my wall and I heard the voice on my back. It was so close and clear as if he. <--- I just got a goosebump. As if it leaned to my ear and said it.
>>
>>17496579
So, let's say more are coming.
Perhaps it'd be good for you to practice lucid dreaming and learn how to fight back.
>>
I now feel like someone is always watching me. When I'm in the shower or laying in my bed or going to the restroom,on 4chan, jogging on the treadmill, mowing the lawn,eating, Netflix at night. My tv is so close to my closet so I always see my clothes move or someone in there day or night always. If you don't think evil beings exists you are a fool. When I talk to people in the house I constantly look at my hallway or at the corner of my eyes and sometimes the scariest right in front of me. Or even in public no where can I be to be in the clear.
>>
>>17496618
Yeah I use all these events to mentally be prepared for anything. It's only been a year in 10 years nothing in this universe would ever scare me.
>>
File: hell2.jpg (56 KB, 570x637) Image search: [Google]
hell2.jpg
56 KB, 570x637
I asked him to come to the dark side, he made a choice and said
>>
But If evil beings exist? Where is God? Does he know eventually I'll welcome them and be evil? I can't
I've been in my living room at night for the past couple of months listening to music or watching YouTube. And I see and hear so many things it's almost not even a bother. But these thoughts keep coming into my mind telling me I should be the leader of hell and how my mind is so right for it. If I know anything about the. Bible and Satan
I know he is a master at lies .
>>
>>17496652
Cool did you make this?
>>
I once got visited by the devil in my dreams. He had the face of Johnny Deep, not gonna lie. I tried to run but he caught me without even fretting, he just appeared in front of me. I remember praying but he only chuckled "You really think that works?". He then proceeded to effortlessly put me to the ground and poured a potion into my mouth "You're mine now".
I woke up very scared, but didn't give it much thought.

I cannot remember whether the dream came before or after certain situation.

>Family reunion
>Everyone's praying the rosary
>As the edgy teenager I was, I refuse praying and keep posting dank memes on 4chin
>"This kids nowadays" says grandma "You should be praying"
>"Would you shut the fuck up? I respond
>As I finish speaking the lights of the living room turn on
>Few gasp, most stay quiet staring at me
>Everyone acted different for the next few family reunions

Nothing happened ever after, so it's okay.
>>
>>17496445

who the hell shakes left hands??
>>
>>17496666
>>17496666
>>17496666
>>17496666
>>17496666
>>17496666
THE DEVIL OBVIOUSLY!!!
>>
File: bleh.jpg (62 KB, 377x553) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
62 KB, 377x553
I'm blazin MC's, at the same time amazin MC's
>>
>>17496666
You made me laugh thank you :)
>>
>>17496673
What's mc?
>>
File: chernobil2.jpg (71 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
chernobil2.jpg
71 KB, 496x750
I used to be a loudmouth, remember me? (uh-ah)
>>
Something new just happened. I went to the kitchen and was grabbed a cookie I walked to my door but I heard two voices talking in my room. I'm now back in my room but my window was closed and I went outside and no one in my street is out.
>>
Why have they started talking are they talking about how now more people know about this?
>>
>>17496759
It was part of the plan, to spread the word so more souls can be involved.
>>
Anyone have questions? Or better answers
>>
>>17496552
If u desire help then you need to answer the questions being asked.
>>
>>17496803
So what's your question?
>>
File: 1449730771790.png (133 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
1449730771790.png
133 KB, 456x480
>>17496445
I don't mean to sound edgy but I just noticed after reading this thread that I do infact have nightmares but i'm unaffected by it.

I guess it's due to my real life and responsibilities.

It's odd though, when I don't react to the nightmares and I just think of *Oh this is a nightmare* they just glitch out and idle.
>>
>>17496816
I wish I could be like you but I'm stuck in this
>>
File: 1452212268706.jpg (103 KB, 575x757) Image search: [Google]
1452212268706.jpg
103 KB, 575x757
>>17496816
>>17496816
>*Oh this is a nightmare*
Sorry more like
>oh this supposed to be a nightmare

Then I feel sorry for my X or whoever controls my dreams for putting on a show.

I guess I don't have enough experience or new traumatizing events that allow things to effect me due to my lifestyle.

But then again chasing money the only thing that real scares people is losing money, conspiracy theorists and paranormal people often become stock traders and investors due to having less bias then the rest.

When you start following and chasing money, you start to unveil everything around you, since most things are veiled by currency rather then spirituality in this realm.
>>
I would've motioned my other dreams but I'm not comfortable. Also I just recently found out that my father has also had these type of dreams his whole life and his are much worse then mine.
>>
>>17496831
So you distract yourself? I should try going out more to places fun places right? Maybe it'll be not that bad and maybe just maybe they'll leave .
>>
>>17496822

I'm only here to stay temporarily, but if you wanna re hack your mind it's fairly simple (that is if your not a roleplayer from reddit-or testing your limits on story telling).

Use smart drugs like modafinil only for a month though, but make sure to have goals.

Around those goals you will develop skills and neurologic/muscle memory which will overwrite your trauma in the sub conscious.
What happens is if you introduce yourself to new life experiences and force that out of your comfort zone your reality changes and so will you. And no matter what the lifestyle you had behind you it will overwrite it depending on your emotional stimulus toward the new found path.

The second method is if you are unable due to your most of your time spent in this 24 hour is taken up or resources you are to meditate.

The meditation process requires yourself to clear your mind, focus on first the most negative situations of your life then record that feeling. It goes vise versa with your best experiences you should relive during your meditation and recording those feelings as well.

Once you record those feelings you are able to control your emotions and become aware of your subconscious reactions toward things.

The third method is becareful of the words you use and think of. Since spells = spelling. All humans are psychic. Most do not recognize it. All humans 'leak' their psychic intuition via their language choices.

Can you imagine if a person changed their vocabulary? Imagine if they changed the word *problems* with *challenges*? how would there life turn out?

One last method, recreate the story line you relive in your dreams, you can interpret it into whatever you want.

Be careful of how long you dwell in this, you may become your experiences and become a masochist and crave these feelings as it becomes a neurological need and addictive brain chemical stimulus.
>>
>>17496831
Petit-Bourgeois
>>
File: 1450893965729.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450893965729.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>17496853
When you experience real life responsibilities,stress and relentlessly chase a goal, it is already like being reborn again.

When you break out of your comfort zone you also break the very material you have become to evolve yourself 1-3 months.

The amount of emotional and neurological events will override these events due to having real life consequences.

Im sure you are aware this has been done before and when you go back to sleep into a familiar area they come back*

This is when you incorporate *Fung Shui*. When you change your surroundings it will emit a different vibe, it goes far deeper into that .. to a point where simple color changes have immense effects to your mind,body and spirit.

For starters, try to listen to tone generators and different frequencies. They set the rhythm and flow in which-*everything you do*.
>>
I had a dream recently where all my teeth fell out, and I bled to death while screaming.

I also had a dream where I kidnapped a teacher, turned him into a shriveled up infant, and threw him in the trash.

Dreams don't really mean anything OP.
>>
File: 1453782333091.jpg (42 KB, 669x746) Image search: [Google]
1453782333091.jpg
42 KB, 669x746
http://www.lawofone.info/

>foundation
>>
I'm not taking any pills sorry. I've never done drugs or drank alcohol. One time I did get sick and the doctor told me I had to take some pills twice a day for the rest of my life but after a month a just stopped and I don't feel sick anymore . Strange but I'm happy :)
>>
File: 1441935324973.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441935324973.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
>>17496922
Teeth falling out is common, it usually means you have recently developed a sense of responsibility.

These dreams usually occur due to our long history in the human genome experience that trigger our instinct as well as dreams.

An example

> Arnold Wilkins and Geoff Cole of the University of Essex's Centre for Brain Science were the first scientists to investigate trypophobia. They believe the reaction is based on a biological revulsion, rather than a learned cultural fear. In a 2013 article in Psychological Science, Wilkins and Cole write that the reaction is based on a brain response that associates the shapes with danger.

Try not to underline the word science apart from spirituality, that is a huge mistake. The more you look into it there simply discoveries, also due to the perverted misinterpreted perception of modern religion.
>>
>>17496922
To you maybe but I do. Also there is a thread here that talks about this person who recently has had dreams that end up happening in the future. I have the same thing but since I was a child I've had these dreams I still do. If not a bad dream it's one of those.
>>
>>17496944
>>17496903
forgot to tag
>>
>>17496944
What is this friend?
>>
>>17496922
Oh fuck I forgot to mention that your awareness is shit, so you technically did not notice the things around you occuring.

>>17496967
happens all the time, he just noticed it.

>>17496958
you need to man the fuck up

There are plenty of things happening in this world that are horrific and right down to someone living it every single day.
The devil right now in comparison to some real life people has no comparison.
>>
>>17496990

Every year and every experience you take living in this life moving forward after reading this -

Try reading this every month or 6 months it changes dramatically and the - reveals itself.
>>
>>17496445
ima split nigga
>>
>>17496991
My awareness is shit?
I "technically" didn't notice the things around me?

What are you even trying to assert? You don't know me or my life. It's incredibly boring. There's nothing around me to notice. My average day consists of reading books and online articles. In an average week I experience almost no face to face interactions, and I've gone for months without speaking a word aloud to anyone. You would have to get pretty creative with your cherrypicking in order to fabricate some sort of meaningful narrative from my daily experiences.

>>17496960
>recently developed a sense of responsibility.
Nope.
>>
>>17496991
Thanks this really helped. Knowing people have it worse actually help. How do you people do this?
>>
Also telling me to man up because I don't do any of that stuff is not the smartest thing to say if you told this to a kid you'd ruin their life.
>>
It's getting late meaning everything is gonna come out of their places I don't want to talk about this anymore
But everyone who replied to me helped except that "man up" reply.
Also if anything new happens I might post it here unless it's archived.

Wish me luck everybody :)
>>
>>17496900
i dunno about the smart drugs

but the rest of this is pretty good advice
>>
>>17497054
he was probably referring to your internal awareness. the awareness of thoughts, your breath, the space around you, your body, and just being aware in general as you live.
>>
>>17496445
>>17496579
>>17496630

Sounds like you are one of them and they are trying to make you wake up and realize it. Anyone who reincarnates are going to forget who they are.

The part about the book being tainted is the critical one imo.

The universe has this problem of things going corrupt for all beings, demon kings included.

I recommend you go here and read the book Zhuan Falun

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

It explains a lot of principles that are relevant in a lot of different situations, even for demons. If this is the thing, your dreams will change after reading it.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.