[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever been in an Isolation chamber? hat was your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Has anyone here ever been in an Isolation chamber? hat was your experience like?

I was thinking about checking a place that has these out while on an upcoming vacation. Allegedly you can have some fairly profound mediation experience while in one of these.
>>
It's a rip-off that stupid hippies use
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x533
>>17496251
Yes and it was very relaxing. For hallucinations and such you need to be in one for hours. I did it stoned for an hour though and had a great time with light visuals due to the weed.

Have you read of John c Lilly's experiments?

>>17496255
Not true
>>
just put some plywood over the top of your bathtub and wear earplugs
>>
File: dark_retreat --.png (67 KB, 521x1034) Image search: [Google]
dark_retreat --.png
67 KB, 521x1034
>>
bump for interest !
>>
File: werwwrwr.jpg (331 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
werwwrwr.jpg
331 KB, 1200x900
I did it for 3hours my first time and had an expierence similar to dmt but with out the body load. Make sure you have no small cutts as the salt will irritate them and you will not have a true sensory deprivation also dont go to a tank that has clorine you will smell it and wont slip away.
>>
>>17496620
No, but I did just listen to a Mysterious Universe podcast where they discussed his works.
>>
>>17496629
>man found dead in bathtub in what seems like cultish ritual mishap. More at 11.
>>
File: bathtubgame_.png (2 MB, 1473x2997) Image search: [Google]
bathtubgame_.png
2 MB, 1473x2997
>>17496797
>>
>>17496251
I've floated about 10 times, and the best advice I ever got was don't judge floating on the first float alone because it takes practice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.