[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, Is it possible for demons to come through the TV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Demon.jpg (25 KB, 585x390) Image search: [Google]
Demon.jpg
25 KB, 585x390
Hey /x/,

Is it possible for demons to come through the TV? First of all, what are demons? Are they the disembodied spirits of the dead Nephilim?
>>
>>17496212
a metaphor
>>
>>17496212
Could be nephilim
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4f4tCOfokI
>>
>>17496212
You still here OP?
>>
>>17496412
Not OP but still seeking answers
>>
>>17496493
you still here?
>>
>>17496212
I believe demons can "come through" Televisions but I doubt it would ever happen besides from optical illusions or glitches in the screen.

Demons are being made of negative energy. Much like how we are beings of neutral energy and angels are beings of positive energy.
>>
>>17496212
>Is it possible for demons to come through the TV?

This author seemed to think so.
>>
>>17496212
probably not, because no nephillim
>>
File: 81132118 .gif (414 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
81132118 .gif
414 KB, 510x382
>>
electronics can be portals so sure. As to what demons are it really depends on what kind of "demon" your talking about
>>
>>17496212
given demons do not exist i would say no it is not possible for them to come through your tv and given you felt the need to make a thread about demons possibly coming through your tv you need to watch less tv
>>
>>17496212
Perhaps you have Schizophrenia, i know 2 people who believed things were manifesting though tv, radio and laptops who were diagnosed. I hope all the best for you op
>>
>>17498060
Not OP, but I came here to \x\ to try and find a semi-related thread.

When I was 11 or 12, I swear my friends and I saw... something. Something big, and black, swoop into a tree. Like, fucking huge.

Not sure what it was, but three people I was with sa the same thing and could describe EXACTLY what I saw and heard with no prompting.

We were all edgy little faggots experiemnting with Wicca. This was in broad daylight in a playground on hundreds of people.

Yet we all saw this, thing, and heard a really strange sound.

I am 24 now yet I still swear by this to this day.

Just wanted to get it off my chest.
>>
>>17496212
>>17496395
>>17497989
>nephilim
What the hell are you guys talking about? Nephilim getting through TVs? Did I miss some memo about Nephilim being bottom level demons now?
>>
TV is evil.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.