[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some days ago, this shit happened to me Also first time posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Some days ago, this shit happened to me
Also first time posting a green text story
>be ne
>be at my and my gf best friend's house
>she has a room that were her sister's and some spooky things happened there so I decided to go there
>I start to call out saying "hello" and "make us see you" and shit like that
>my gf and my bf tells me to stop
>I stop, we get out of the room
>suddendly, me and my gf see a shadow in our bf's room(next to the sister's one)
>scarredasshit.png
>we get to the kitchen
>we get the holy water
>some part is black(mold)
>shitbrickscausesuperstition
>we decide that I shall go in the room to check out the shadow
>runs to it, passing by the other room
>nothing in the room
>I return to them
>they are scared as shit
>they say they heard a toc-toc from the haunted room
>didn't hear it so don't pay much attention
>we move up to ne near room
>suddendly me and my gf hear another toc-toc
>I got scared
>parents call my gf
>she has to go
>I go with her cause i'm scarrred
>my bf is anxious alone but still let us go
>she said to me that she heard something falling when she was studying
>nothing else happened

What happened, /x/?
Can I interact with this guy?
Do you have anymore stories?
>>
anime
>>
You have a gf and a bf?
Living the dream m8 I'm jelly.
>>
>>17496018
>be ne
>be at my and my gf best friend's house

So they don't teach proofreading anymore? Just one quick read over of what you wrote before you hit 'submit' to make sure you don't sound illiterate, it'd help out a lot.
>>
>>17496030
Yeah, I mean both my gf and my best friend are cuties
Also this wasn't the first time
>go with bf to her house
>hearing for the first time about this room
>imgoinin.jpg
>we get inside
>there was a strange feeling
>i suddendly felt anxious
>felt the urgency to exit
Also sorry for my bad grammar
>>
>>17496045
Yeah, sorry about that, I had to copy it since I had some connections problem and it turned out I copy/pasted without looking for errors
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.