[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chakras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: chakras5[1].jpg (879 KB, 4913x3035) Image search: [Google]
chakras5[1].jpg
879 KB, 4913x3035
so /x/ does anyone have opened his chakras and if yes how did you feel when it opened?
also how to open the i try guided meditation any other way?
>>
why would you want to open your chakras
>>
>>17495986
I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>17495986
why would waste your life with stupid cunty remarks
>>
>>17495729
open the first three from the bottom up. you seriously DON'T NEED THE OTHERS. they're unnecessary.
>>
>>17496015

If that's all you want to do, sure.

>>17495986

Why would you ask that question?

>>17496008

You can't really crush your enemies. Unless you crush their physical bodies. If you know how to manage your energy you can easily turn them into either an ally or someone who stays out of your business.
>>
>>17496023
>you can easily turn them into either an ally or someone who stays out of your business
But crushing your enemies is what's best in life. Why would you deprive yourself of such satisfaction?
>>
>>17496026

I don't have enemies or the desire to create any. -shrug-
>>
If I do can I fly?
>>
>>17496015
>don't need
Yeah, fuck all that spiritual stuff, let's keep on looping history.
>>
>>17496039

Watch a film sometime, you bell end.
>>
>>17496008
>>17496010
>>17496023
you seem not aware what actually happens when a chakra is actually opened. there is no need to "open" chakras to develop spiritually, and it can be dangerous to compromise one's energetic integrity by opening certain channels without proper know-how on what to expect. opening svadisthana, for example, can scare the hell out of a person when subconscious slash astral material suddenly surfaces. also i'm not entirely certain what it is you mean when a chakra is "opened".
>>
>>17496110
>watch a film
No wonder why you sound insecure.
>>
>>17496234

Well, they'd always have to be open to some extent, but I see what you're saying, since if you focus on one too much it can be detrimental. Eating psychedelics for example left me with marked super-sensitivity to what I perceived as other people's energy but it could have also been a projection or an illusion. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17495729
I've had some subtle experiences of opening chakras from meditation, but the experience that sticks with me is from taking ayahuasca this one time and having all the chakras blasted open as I left my body. how does one explain that?
>>
>>17495729
Originally the 7 chakras are actually 3 which are 1 which is the void, which is true space.
Each of the following steps is PERMANENT if done with true intension(/will), use at your own risk, stopping in the middle of the process or stopping in a sudden/rough way, may damage the charka/potential permamently.
From bottom up > 1st and 3rd chakras spin around in all directions with 2nd chakra as their axis and dissolve into the 2nd chakra fusing with it > 5th and 7th spin(same as 1st and 3rd) and dissolve then fuse into the 6th chakra > 6th fused and 2nd fused spin and dissolve and fuse into the 4th chakra > 4th fused colourless chakra spins in all directions and collapses into itself > colourless void is spread from the center point, a moment of silence and stillness > a golden sun is born from the seed of the void(where the 4th chakra was before, it uses colourless energy of all charkas combined) > the golden sun then starts spreading and growing in all directions(sphere) while at the same time contracting and condensing > the sun starts spinning in all directions reaching limit speed then dissolve in all directions creating glass like wall in the center through the whole body > cracks appear in the glass wall and it shatters inwards > true inner void space is created > You have created your own true 'Universe'.
The rest of the steps are based on your own comprehension of the 'Dao'.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17496234
I was going about this with a guide but she wanted me to stop smoking pot and I was kind of like "fuck that" so I stopped

was that a bad decision on my part?
>>
>>17497597
Do not attempt unless you understand the process and confident in yourself. Each step needs sometime to become stable, do not attempt all of it in a single day.
>>
>>17497611

Pot makes you lazy and complacent, happy with doing not shit.
>>
>>17495729

I used to be able to channel Kundalini energy and induce orgasms w/o fapping.
>>
>>17497706
Well duh, that's why I do it
>>
is there anyway to close yr chakras? for future reference
>>
>>17495729
Dick
>Basic Trust
>>
>>17497974
Were you 13 by any chance?
>>
File: Baphomet-Detroit-Oct-2015....jpg (188 KB, 814x1221) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet-Detroit-Oct-2015....jpg
188 KB, 814x1221
>>17496015
>open the first three from the bottom up. you seriously DON'T NEED THE OTHERS. they're unnecessary.
>>
>>17499086
Welcome to the rest of your life. This is not a rehearsal.
>>
>>17499769
>>17499086

I'm a bit biased against potheads. Perhaps with good reason because all I've seen is parasitic behavior.
>>
I opened my heart chakra, it happened when I met my twin flame =) it felt incredible. i can't describe the feeling.
>>
I have that weird pressure where the third eye is supposed to be like many people but dunno what that means.
>>
>>17500707
It's most likely your sinuses, anon. You have sinuses that run under your eyes and ones that go vertically up your forehead. You might have an infection but if it's constant than most likely allergies. If you live in a big city try to spend a few weeks in the country as air pollution can cause the swelling. If you have good air quality than try taking antihistamines.
>>
I opened the top three going down before in an attempt to communicate with my guardian angel. I instead met a very scary and angry looking angel who I think was Michael. 1/10, almost shit myself.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.