[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This really spooky account on normiegram just started following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (105 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 750x1334
This really spooky account on normiegram just started following me a couple days ago. When I first looked at their profile, it was 88 days and now it's 86.

Who is this person and what do these days represent?
>>
I've heard of this before. A friend of a friend of a friend had a weird instagram account start following him with a countdown.

He didn't think much of it until he wound up missing.

Be careful OP. Message the account asking what the fuck and post here for evidence.
>>
File: bdgjdh.jpg (14 KB, 249x261) Image search: [Google]
bdgjdh.jpg
14 KB, 249x261
Do you think the profile picture are the eyes of the previous victim?

And do you think the 10 private posts must be grusome pictures of the victims? or stalker pictures of me and my house?
>>
>>17495580
sounds like you've got it all worked out. what you gonna do op
>>
>>17495585
I was hoping the people here could help me somehow

Or at the very least, solve the mystery of this person
>>
>>17495586
message and ask
>>
>>17495559
he/she's being followed by lots of people nad is following lots of people. Do you think he/she's gonna kill 1867 persons? The countdown is probably refers to his/her birthday
>>
>>17495600
don't spoil the fun
>>
>>17495597
If I'm the person one of the people they're following and potentially targeting, that probably wouldn't be smart.

Why doesn't someone else do it?
>>
stop plugging your instagram account "livia"
>>
>>17495600
How do you explain the creepy as profile picture?

You can't deny there's something incredibly eerie about this profile..
>>
>>17495608
you're probably the only one with the gall to do it. Maybe the spooky killer will respect that? there's only one way to find out
>>
>>17495559

>New to Instagtam
>Follow as many people as possible
>Hopefully they'll follow back
>86 is probably a countdown to a holiday
>>
>>17495608

>Why doesn't someone else do it?

Because you're the fag who's scared of a god damn Instagram account and they followed YOUR account. Figure it out yourself or ask them, you fucking pussy.
>>
File: wildunkown.jpg (668 KB, 1280x1298) Image search: [Google]
wildunkown.jpg
668 KB, 1280x1298
>>17495689
Thing is though, I tried to follow them a couple days ago when they followed me and they have yet to accept my follow request.

What are they trying to hide?
>>
>scribbled out forehead and nose leaving only, what appears to be, a young girl's eyes.
>countdown timer in description
could be some child kidnapper. the victim here is livia. a little girl. the countdown is what he plans to do with her in 86 days. it's also following 1800, double the amount of followers the account has which is usually the opposite with female accounts.keep us updated OP
>>
>>17495615
there isn't anything eerie about the profile you cuck .
>>
>>17495559
Just a stab in the dark but I think it means
>Hi I am local girl in your area
>I am 20 years of age
>Are you single?
2spooky
>>
>>17495559
> Being afraid of an instagram account

W E W L A D
>>
im a girl and shes just a normi desu, probably represents her relationship ect, everyone does it lmaoo
>>
>>17495932
lmaoo ur a retard
>>
I requested to follow, will keep you guys updated if anything occurs
>>
>>17495559
countdown is until #ZeroHour and the profile pic represents a hijab.

thats a jihadi account.
>>
File: 1458020433731.jpg (16 KB, 530x376) Image search: [Google]
1458020433731.jpg
16 KB, 530x376
>>17495699
Damn what poor fool was dealt that hand?
>>
BUMP
U
M
P
>>
>>17495559
This doesn't look good.

http://nameberry.com/babyname/Livia
From the website:
>Livia's Popularity in 2014: #666
>666
>>
>>17495559
86 days after 3/21/16 is...
>Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Don't leave your house on this day anon. In fact, go to a friend's house and stay on this day.
>>
>>17498369
http://www.montrosetravel.com/cruises/destination-info/id/366851

Maybe they're going on a cruise.
>>
>>17495559
>covers forehead and mouth
>leave only eyes

Probably just too shy to show her face/be identified. I'd do shit like this.
>>
File: 1458162602728.png (12 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1458162602728.png
12 KB, 202x184
>>17495700
There is no reason to keep a hostage for 86 days and wait all those days before you start to do things to them.

Your logic is flawed, if hostage is for sex then a week max, if you're gonna trade maybe 1-4 days. Even a slave would probably get groomed and obedient in 1- 3 weeks.
So no thats not the right answer.

My recommendations for OP
> wait till it says 1
> prepare for the day
> stay home with locked doors
> keep a bat/axe handle/snapped off leg from a broken chair by the door.
> leave your best knife on the kitchen counter
> close windows and curtains
> watch netflix or browse /x/

When 24 h has passed from the end of countdown, relax and cont. As normal

This is if you actually believe there is a credible threat to you.
>>
>>17495580
are you baiting or being serious?

they have 716 followers and their snapchat on their bio

you are fine ya tard

maybe...
>>
>>17495559
It's probably Thomas Cruisansa...
>>
>>17498369
Op has been on /x/ too much. Maybe it's time to take a break and relax. Your stressing about some person following you on social media. Do you realize the logic of this?

And to be honest, the average /x/ user isn't even worth being stalked. We're just normal people. Most of us aren't even hackers that can pose any threat to anything conspiracy related. There's barely any activists on here. If you think someone's following you due to websites you've visited, places you've posted on, things you've searched get that out of your head. You're just a normal person.

>You aren't worth the effort unless you've actively pissed someone off.
>>
>>17496000
>countdown is until #ZeroHour and the profile pic represents a hijab.
>thats a jihadi account.
literally this
>>
OP. Look up silent circle. Contact her with the SC name. You will get your explanation. Don't say anything stupid.
>>
>>17495559
It started following you but it says you requested to be friends with it. Troll harder
>>
Wow sweet way on advertising a gay instagram account op. So spoopy
>>
countdown until a concert
>>
>>17498369
It's probably when school lets out.
>>
>>17501422
Probably this. Some high school girl just trying to get followers, who thinks shes all artsy with her eyes only profile pic.
>>
>>17495759
It actually is 2spooky, but that's because the person trying to project that image is some neckbeard who wants to trick OP and everyone else he can into signing up for a cam site so he can get commissions
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.