[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ What are some of your favorite Conspiracy theories? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
Hey /x/ What are some of your favorite Conspiracy theories? They can be about anything from Government, to Cartoons. Please also give some info about the theory.
>>
File: 677155_f520.jpg (50 KB, 520x604) Image search: [Google]
677155_f520.jpg
50 KB, 520x604
>Please also give some info about the theory.

Waiting patiently for OP to give us info about his favorite theory, you know -- some pics, link or two, maybe three sentences of text. That kind of stuff.
>>
Alright m8 OP here, my favorite theory is probably the Pixar Theory, but that's just Cus I'm a disney-Fag. And for those that haven't heard about it, its a theory that connects all the Pixar Films in a Chronological order of sorts, putting them in the same Universe. Its rather long, but let's just say it starts with brave and ends with Monsters Inc.
>>
File: 1423377373845.webm (343 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1423377373845.webm
343 KB, 480x272
>>17495477
I suspect a lot of things, I seriously doubted my sanity at one point but I've learned that self-doubt and the fear of death is what will control me - not any government or alien overlords

>government bodies are always doing some irresponsible and shady shit
>public endorsement of marijuana is just a way to keep the population dumb and numb
>public universities accepting dumb, liberal shits and SJW to reset behaviors that society will reward you for
>disinformation agents are everywhere, constantly telling you to be "open-minded" so their jobs will be easier
>professors are inbred-child of their ideology and the ideology of their past professors

and lastly
>my beloved cat is actually a demon who just enjoys being pampered and spoiled by depressed young girl
>or worse, if I do my job too well he'll take me to Hell with him
>>
>>17495496
Watch Bobsheaux's video about it.
>>
>>17495723
> I seriously doubted my sanity

You should keep doing that.
>>
>>17495852
Underrated post
>>
I think my cats are aliens. One is bad at acting like a cat and the other always meows at the ceiling like she's communicating back home.
>>
The long game. The soviet union never really disbanded and are now waiting for the united states to collapse and will re-emerge as a glorious marxist-leninist power.
>>
>>17496115
> Putin approves of Dolan Trump
confirmed
>>
Bush did 9/11
>>
File: TheBerenstainBears-300px[1].jpg (31 KB, 300x288) Image search: [Google]
TheBerenstainBears-300px[1].jpg
31 KB, 300x288
My favorite right now is "the Mandela effect". This is situations where large numbers of unrelated people from all around the world remember something in history being different, but they remember it the same way. Pic related; a lot of people remember this book series being called "the Bearenstein Bears", spelled with "stein". I've asked some random people in real life too, and the ones that remembered the series at all always think it's "stein". The name of the effect comes from a large number of people who strongly remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison a long time ago (he didn't, he was released and died free recently).

One of the most common "mandella effects" is geography changes; a lot of people remember Australia being farther away from the Asian landmass, or remember South America being directly below North America.

further reading:
http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (695 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
695 KB, 500x285
>>17496115
>>
>>17495477
Read many years ago that aliens known as greys are evolutionarily related to dolphins, much like humans and chimpanzees. I found it to be entertaining.
>>
File: dugineurasia.jpg (15 KB, 350x290) Image search: [Google]
dugineurasia.jpg
15 KB, 350x290
>>17496115
Not much of a secret, this guy was one of Putin's top advisors after all
>>
File: HB10.jpg (29 KB, 386x264) Image search: [Google]
HB10.jpg
29 KB, 386x264
Neuschwabenland
>>
>>17496298
>shit on september 22/23
>september 22 is my birthday
>but what if its the 23

fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.