[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomino's Hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tomino's hell.jpg (110 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tomino's hell.jpg
110 KB, 500x750
Does reading the poem 'Tomino's Hell' by Yomota Inuhiko out loud really cause the reader to die/get injured?
>>
>>17495370
Only one way to find out, OP.
>>
>>17495370
Let's find out, post link.
>inb4 lazy
I know I am
>>
No you fucking degenerate.
>>
You ain't gonna find out cuz you don't speak Japanese dipshit.
>>
>>17495370
You'd have to speak it in Jap, so not for you.

Also, I'd wager you'd have to read it in Japan as well, so that's two for two.
>>
OP here. I'm asking because two of my friends who are studying Japanese read it out loud & they haven't responded to me yet so I'm assuming the worst.

>>17495387
There's no way in hell (pun unintended) that I would do it. I'm terrified of paranormal stuff.

>>17495390
there's a page on the Creepypasta Wiki if you want: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Tomino's_Hell
Or you can Google it yourself and find a better site or something.

>>17495401
I don't speak Japanese but as I said before, I have two friends who are studying the language. They're really into Japanese paranormal stuff and they read the poem out loud together 2 nights ago and I'm a bit worried for them, they haven't talked to me since.
>>
OP here again.

>>17495427
Well yeah, obviously not for me, but as said in my previous reply I have 2 friends who are studying Japanese and they read it 2 nights ago. I guess you're right, though, it might only work in Japan.
>>
>>17495449
They may just be joshing you by not responding.
>>
OP here.

>>17495453
That's a possibility for sure. Those two friends of mine in particular are quite talkative though, so it still is a bit odd. But at the same time they're huge pranksters, they knew I didn't want them to do it so this IS something I think they'd do. I'm just going to wait it out and I'll post details when I have them.
>>
>>17495507
turn the tables on them and pretend you've read it and that creepy things started happening

that could get you a response if they're just messing with you
>>
OP here.

>>17495516
They don't believe in paranormal stuff so they might catch on that I would be faking it, but I'll keep that idea in mind. I think I'll do that in the evening if they haven't messaged me/called me/etc by then.
>>
>>17495370
You mean Ideon?
>>
OP here.

>>17495792
This made me laugh more than I probably should have.
>>
>>17495868
Nigga, just change your name to OP isn't of constantly writing "OP here"
>>
>>17495868
I was serious, though. That shit made me suicidal. It put thoughts in my head. It's still one of Tominos finest works
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.