[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 20160321_043458.jpg (802 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20160321_043458.jpg
802 KB, 2304x1296
I'm in Ozark Alabama visiting my grandmother, I believe her house is haunted. I have believed this even before my grandfathers death in 2012. The temperature fluctuates from extremely cold, to extremely hot in the matter of moments.
Sunday morning at around 2:30 am I woke up to it being cold as hell. I got on snapchat to message my friend about it, turned my camera away from myself because I look like death when I wake up and took a picture. In the picture I took there were 3 orbs. The rest of the night I stayed up and tried to get more pictures of the orbs but I couldn't get another picture of them.
(the picture is going to be rotated, and I don't know how to fix it on mobile but I took this picture a couple of minutes ago and there is a red orb with what looks like a face in the middle of it floating in front of the picture in the top right)
>>
maybe check the thermostat and get it fixed .. also check the history of the house who lived there .. check if house is on burial ground .. check your mail box you might have bills
>>
When i was 13 i left the PS2 with a Light bar, color was Blue
I woke up at 4:45 AM, very sleepy, tried to sleep again and i woke up again at 5:00 AM, i tried but it was like someone tried to wake me up (inside.jpg), when i uncover myself to see whats going on i saw a shadow on the wall, because of the PS2 light bar
Then i turned on the TV and the shadow disappeared.
Never saw the same at this time.
>>
>>17494763
Not my house, my grandmothers. She doesn't have any problems with her AC, it's certain rooms that have temperature fluctuates. (those rooms are the one I sleep in, the dining room, and the living room in the spot where my grandfather passed away)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.