[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spirits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1300x1390
So I'm lying in bed reading /x/ stories to make myself afraid because that feeling is amazing. Outside my door I hear my parents door open and my dog walks out. (we have tile floors, so I can hear is nails) This is pretty usual, he's getting old so he can't control his bladder as easily, but enough about that. Heres where the interesting things start happening:

>leave my room to say hi to my mom and to get water cuz thirsty as fuck
>my mom isnt out there?
>check her room, see mound under blankets, assume shes asleep
>oh well, go to get water anyways
>dog is freaking out for some reason, trying to get me to go to the garage
>4 am
>kinda scared
>fuck that, sorry dog bro
>get water, head back to room
>hear bathroom door open from parents room
>suddenly remember parents are out for the night
>im
>home
>alone
>my dog is a shiztzu, not big at all, and the door was completely closed, so it couldn't have been him
>freaking the fuck out, just decide to go back to my room
>open my door, and turn on my phone light so I can see the way to my bed
>motherfucking shadow on the wall of a man, really distorted and rapidly changing, might have just been my eyes messing with me though, was only there for a second
>dog is staring at that exact spot where the shadow was, and hes growling
>fuckthatshit
>grab blanket and drive to my friends house, i have his house key so i lie down on his couch

What do i do? My friend will be chill with me being here, but when do i go home? Did i betray my dog bro by leaving him there? I really hope he's okay.
>>
File: 1457556069137.jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1457556069137.jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>17494672
go get your dog you shit
what if it has to pee
>>
>>17494672
You're an asshole for leaving your dog. I don't care about your story or your problems until you make sure your dog is ok.
>>
>>17494672
I want to be angry at you for leaving the dog, but I if i were you I sure as fuck wouldn't be going back there at night so..
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.