[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heykids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Heykids.png (1 MB, 2816x2614) Image search: [Google]
Heykids.png
1 MB, 2816x2614
Let's talk about heykids/girlgames
as far as I can gather everyone seems to think it's a rogue AI.
>>
>as far as I can gather everyone seems to think it's a rogue AI.

No. YOU think that. It's just a bunch of creepy games made by creepy Asians.
>>
>>17493250
Have you even seen this fucking channel no sane person could have made this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwMI_JZQ68oHHYdFKi82YLg
>>
>>17493279
I looked at the channel and out of fear, I just stopped.
>>
>>17493318
See I fucking told you this shit ain't normal lets do some digging this is first OC on /x/ that isn't fucking esoteric bullshit
>>
>>17493329
Dude, this is fucking scary, thomas the tank, the channel image, what the fuck man. Please, I can't do this anymore.
>>
>>17493329
I am stopping this shit, I can't keep digging.
>>
There's nothing to "dig". It's just some stupid cunt looking for views.
>>
>>17493427
No it's obviously not, this shit is fucking disturbing the dude is either insane or worse why not contribute to the thread instead of making pointless comments?
>>
>>17493449
Reactions like yours are the exact reason people produce this kind of content.
>>
File: 1433883290275.png (106 KB, 820x797) Image search: [Google]
1433883290275.png
106 KB, 820x797
Posting images of this dudes comments in hopes to start the discussion
>>
>>17493456
Hey, I came back, this is the same guy that posted >>17493391

I won't come back to the channel but I will participate in this discussion.
>>
>>17493456

Please post more comments.
>>
OP, what video made you think this was so scary? Link me some, because I really don't see what's so wrong with this other than the channel banner.
>>
>>17493643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTvJLWNct1Y
>>
>>17493691
This still isn't too unsettling. He says some interesting things but I don't really get why the previous posters would claim something like "I can't keep digging." I watched 7 videos, including yours, and my jimmies remained unrustled. Want to elaborate?
>>
>>17493279
Some of the videos have a human voice and some of them have a dude.
>>
>>17493713
They're just being maudlin.
>>
how ignorant do you have to be to think this is an AI?

it's 2016. content is wild
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (702 KB, 834x537) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
702 KB, 834x537
What the fuck is this
>>
>>17493730
>a dude
>>
File: 1425252439602.jpg (53 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
1425252439602.jpg
53 KB, 600x641
til rogue AIs type like utter retards making excessive use of capslock and exclamation marks
>>
>>17493245
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTvJLWNct1Y

THE VEIL OF INFINITY HAS BEEN PEELED BACK

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR REALITY
>>
An ARG maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvhKFrR_A5U
>>
>>17493245
This is just some asshole using what appears to be a kid-friendly channel to freak little kids out. Nothing more, just some asshole.
>>
>>17493245
>a rogue AI

That's fucking retarded.

I get why you could possibly see it as unsettling, but a rogue AI, really? If aNything it's a dude who's a little crazy/edgy. And possibly trying to be creepy. I could belIeve this person might be a little nuts, sure.

But a rogue AI? That's some dumb shit to put out there.
>>
>make shitty videos
>people notice and find them creepy
>keep making more shit
>people give more and more attention, constantly commenting on how disturbing the videos are
>viewers eventually starts speculating
>makes fun of them by getting more and more cryptic and creepy
It's ABC simple, really.
>>
>>17493449
>promoting own youtube channel this hard
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.