[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i join the order of nine angles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Baphomet3.png (371 KB, 1414x1357) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet3.png
371 KB, 1414x1357
How do i join the order of nine angles?
>>
File: brain-damage.jpg (35 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
brain-damage.jpg
35 KB, 500x504
By killing yourself, niggerfaggot.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>17493152
By being an eternal angle.
>>
>>17493152
>order of nine angles

This is why angels don't visit us anymore
>>
By tracing angles on your skin 5 times per day
>>
>>17493217

see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
>>
But Anon, that's five angles!
>>
The short answer is by being geographically close to them, bumping into one of them, forming a close relationship with one of them, and having them admit that they're in the group.

Not trying to be a dick here, but the reason they're so reclusive (if they even exist) is because that's a group that has no short of weirdos who want to join and almost nothing to gain by making themselves well known. If Satan is real and if Satan communicates with people on earth (both are huge ifs are rely on huge assumptions), then you will find each other if you're worthy.
>>
>>17493152
just hang around them a lot, then if one leaves you'll be a handy replacement
>>
>>17493152
>How do i join the order of nine angles?
Find their office walk inside say hi my name is Anon I would like to join your order.
They will give you application form, fill in,pay the membership fee and you'r done
>>
>>17493506
No doubt. There's a website: O9a.org. best of luck OP and I mean that very, very sincerely
>>
File: JCH-King of the Universe.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
JCH-King of the Universe.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>17493152
When Lord Jesus Christ returns to Earth He will destroy Satan and his evil satanic organizations.
>>
throw a rock at somebody from the 10 angles.
>>
fart in a paper bag, sneak up on a cop, then pop it right behind their ears.
>>
>>17493852
Why does jesus look like cesare borgia?
>>
>>17493152
you have to castrate yourself and mail them your rotting genitals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.