[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
belray surge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bel ray surge.png (2 MB, 868x669) Image search: [Google]
bel ray surge.png
2 MB, 868x669
I have seen a mention or two of something called the belray (bel ray?) surge mentioned here once or twice in the past week, and I can't get any info on it. Google returns nothing helpful. Besides an archived /x/ thread mentioning it, and someone saying they werent surprised it was scrubbed from google and they never explained it. Anyone know what it is? Pic might be related, but I'm not sure. Pls, share.
>>
Something about a block of houses disappearing after a power surge in Utah. Probably the government testing out ghost circle technology if you ask me, but this is all I know.
>>
>>17492257
interesting. so what's ghost circle technology?
all of the references to the surge I can find are , vague as fuck. Kind of seems like its being buried, which makes it 10x more interesting.
>>
>>17492339
It's a means of converting biological matter directly into energy. It's the real neutron bomb, but better: it exists, and it has definite boundaries. A weapon that can wipe out entire populations and still keep their resources intact. This doesn't explain why the houses themselves disappeared of course, but the government probably got rid of them quick before people started asking questions.
>>
They don't really know the power of what they're tapping into, or they don't care. All of that energy has to go somewhere...
>>
bump for interest
>>
Is this the start of an epic new meme???
>>
did a little googling and the OP's pic can be found at 41.836271,-113.093003 near Kelton, Utah
>>
File: Capture.png (577 KB, 1367x1138) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
577 KB, 1367x1138
>>17492615
first mention of belray surge talked about Ogden. these two are about 100 miles apart
>>
>>17492359
Neat. Are there any facts about the event in Utah?
>>
>>17492645
Very sparse and probably made up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.