[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Innawoods stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
597 KB, 1920x1200
Post your unexplainable forest experiences

>be hiking small 600' cliff for sunset miles away from any houses with friends
>at the peak looking out and hear a barely noticeable humming
>think nothing of it and hike back down before dark
>at base of cliff by creek when humming sound comes back
>through the trees we see a bluish white light which seems to be moving, warping the trees shadows on the water beneath it
>all of a sudden the light floats down to about a foot over the creek
>looks like a small grapefruit size ball
>moves fast towards then by us, following the creek and out of our sight

Was really captivating at the time and I think it's a will o' the wisp type experience cause by the areas rock composition. It was a clear summer evening which led me to rule out ball lightning
>>
File: e.png (8 KB, 202x49) Image search: [Google]
e.png
8 KB, 202x49
>be in woods
>hear noise
>Its a very wet slurping sound
>its op sucking dick
>>
>>17492304
Raisin and bran 230mls urine
>>
I saw a coyote in the woods once, almost shat myself
>>
can we please stop calling Innawoods stories "Innawoods"
>>
>>17492068
bad story op, doesn't describe an incident worth reading about anyways. What would rock composition have to do with a "will of the wisp" and ball lightning doesn't resemble anything like what you described so i don't know how that even came into the picture. Keep working on stories, and get back to us!
>>
>>17492885
The area is heavy in iron and copper like a battery and I think the ball of light might have been a geomagnetic phenomena or something along the lines of piezoelectric discharge

Have you read stories of ball lightning? They are somewhat similar
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.