[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not a big believer in the supernatural, but can someone help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mfwacidfuzz.gif (3 MB, 485x346) Image search: [Google]
mfwacidfuzz.gif
3 MB, 485x346
Im not a big believer in the supernatural, but can someone help me? Im a martial artist who is looking someway to amplify his power beyond physical means. Im not talking dbz type stuff, but is there any spirtual things i can do that can make myself a better fighter?
>>
>>17492030
Meth.
>>
Shove a cactus up your ass, Donald Trump will come to you in a dream the following day and fire your enemies.
>>
>>17492055
K thanks
>>
1.Get yourself cucked by a black bull.
2.Invoke the memory of anger from that event in any flight or fight scenario.
>>
>>17492030
>but is there any spirtual things i can do that can make myself a better fighter?

Yes. Start by only telling the truth, give your words all the power of truth. Then once you can only speak truth, say you will win the fight. You will win the fight, if you have the power of your word, truth.
>>
>>17492076
>also, turn of the tv, and the net, and anywhere else a jew or nigger can put his words into your head.
>>
The point of martial arts used to be knowing oneself limitations and know the self in general. Practicing martial arts can be something spiritual in itself.

I think tai chi can help with martial arts tho
>>
>>17492066
Welcome.
>>
>>17492136
Thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.