[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soul Connection To A Stranger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: busy-NY.jpg (53 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
busy-NY.jpg
53 KB, 550x367
A few years ago I was holidaying in New York City. While waiting to cross a street I made eye contact with a woman on the other side and as we crossed we maintained eye contact. We both kept walking.
When this happened I was hit by an intense feeling of calm. It was as if I knew this person intimately (I don't necessarily mean romantically) and they too knew me.
This was 6 years ago and I still find myself thinking about her. I wonder what I could have learned had I turned around that day and approached her.
Has anyone else experienced something like this?
>>
Bump because I am interested in this. Might seem like a pretty mundane topic compared to summoning demons etc.
>>
>>17490906
Tranquility is the way I would describe it when it happened to me.
I didn't find the woman attractive. It was like she was gazing into my soul.
>>
It happened to me once. years later I ended up with her. According to her she was a "changeling". Nowadays I'd categorize her in the demon category
>>
>>17490875
lmaoing at you nonwizards.

thats noting strange and it depends on your place in the big web of the noospheric human soul cloud. just be grateful you're not next to some schizo
>>
>>17490942
Do tell me more.
I raised the topic with the intention of educating myself on such events.
>>
i met the female version of me
it wasn't all surprising and mystical, it was exactly how it should be
>>
Yes, this happened to me on a subway once when I was 16. The guy looked completely cookie-cutter business man average. It was very strange.
>>
>>17490993
I wonder whether they are feeling the same sense of recognition?
Are they even real?
>>
When I was doing volunteer work few months ago I met a Dutch woman years older than me. Immediately felt connection with her when I saw her and she actually approached me since I was busy with digging a hole.

Right from the start we were talking like old friends. She was visiting the place for a day so basically I ditched my duties and talked with her the whole time. We shared how we were doing and how's our life going and what kind of shit we're going through and at the end of the day when she left we didn't even share contact information or our full names because it felt we already knew each other from a long time ago.
Sadly we still parted ways without the intention to contact again although I still figured out her full name later on and could track her down through fb.
>>
File: faggotry.png (7 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.png
7 KB, 300x169
ITT
>>
>>17490875

Me and some pals took a random trip to NYC when we were kids. Driving through Manhattan we were at a red light and I saw this business guy waiting to cross the street. He was staring at me with this look of comfort and a slight smile. Was kinda creepy. Who the hell was that guy. Strange ppl.
>>
This topic caught my attention. I'm always making up theories about strange stuff I read here. Could it be that we live so many lives, and in each one we get to know special people? And then, lives later, all of those bonds remain strong, and if we ever get to be in the same space/time as them...THIS happens.
>>
I only get this in dreams. I get a strong feeling like the center of my perception isn't focused on me anymore but the girl in my dream. I forget any needs my ego tells me i have and address hers. The center of my world is her and it's complete bliss.

Then i wake up and get punched in the face by time and anxiety kicks in and my daily grind just to survive starts.

the girl I'm talking to is a cunt unlike the mutual excitedness to see eachother i had with the girl in my dreams

I want to say it's extreme love but I've never felt it in real life so i couldn't be sure.
>>
>>17490875
Describe her. I live in NYC, so it could be someone I know. If you believe in meaningful coincidences.
>>
>>17491787
>I live in NYC
Are you fucking kidding me? Out of 8 million people you might know her? Really?!
>>
>>17490875
Sometimes when I'm on my way to work I'll stare at and smile at random people to see if I can get a reaction out of them. Most seem to ignore me but occasionally I get curious looks from those I'm looking at. The woman was probably just fucking around like I do and a younger you with crazy hormones believed there was something to it, probably cause she was attractive to you.
>>
>>17491791
>If you believe in meaningful coincidences

Did you not understand the last part? God. I know it's very unlikely, but hey, haven't you heard the expression "it's a small world"?
>>
>>17491829
/thread
>>
>>17490875
>making eye contact with strangers on nyc

are you sure you were in nyc, nobody cares or waits enough to "maintain eye contact"
>>
>>17490990
>tfw i wish i could fuck a female me
>>
>>17490998
Sorry but no.
>>
>>17490875

Happened to me twice in my life.

First, in first grade, there was a girl in the special ed class who I just felt I knew forever. Her face was so familiar I could not stop looking at her. We never met.

When I was travelling I went into a small town in Southern California and the cashier just looked at me with her jaw dropping like I was some movie star or something. I thought it was weird and did not say anything, but the whole time I think she was having one of these experiences. I wish I would have said something.
>>
File: 1410064314439.gif (665 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1410064314439.gif
665 KB, 500x616
They are people from your soul group who you may have had many experiences with in other lives. Most of the time though you are separated because it is for your growth to be apart and learn different things.

With the acceleration of things, it is possible that we will be meeting with people from our soul groups.
>>
>>17492245
looks like nerv hq desu
>>
>>17492245

I can dig it.
>>
Everyone Itt is saying they feel tranquility/calmness but I feel more of a deep sudden warmth surrounding my head and in my chest when this happens. Anyone else?

It truly is a strange experience, I wish I would've talked to those people.
>>
>>17492067
What town was it, anon?
>>
I had a similar experience with another patient in the waiting room once. I still think about them from time to time, I've actually never seen them again despite living in a relatively small town.
>>
>>17490906
>2 years ago
>15 at the time

Underage & b&
>>
i had it once with a girl. i was walking to the metro and instantly locked eyes with her, we were 10 yards away from eachother. Both of us walked slowly past eachother whilst holding eye contact, but then i turned around and went inside.
it's been nearly 7 years sinde that incident, but i'll never forget it, maybe this girl could've been my true love.
>>
>>17492407
so sad...
>>
>>17492344
>I've actually never seen them again despite living in a relatively small town.

They died.
>>
>>17492575
...I wouldn't be surprised considering it was a psychiatrist's office.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.