[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Entities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How to remove dark energy or entities from my aura?
>>
>>17490583
holy what the fuck it's their fault so just let their intention just reflect back at them. easy as that. it happens instantaneously chakra.
>>
>>17490583
Eat more kale.

Dark entities hate kale.
>>
>>17490593
ok but what is their intention? Feels like a pressure on me.
>>
>>17490593
tried internal screaming.
>>
>>17490583
Masturbait.
>>
>>17490596
Look at the media you consume. Do you listen to rock music often? Especially so if it's faggotry, it breeds depression.

Do you watch any kind of movie? Movies make you think in ways that make movies enjoyable. Neuroplasticity and all, but these same things make movies dangerous to your aura if you don't meditate on infiniteness. Wear less black too. All light goes into black, while most light is reflected in white.
>>
>>17490877
this is all true. I recently started talking to a friend about suicide and death victims after taking a selfie. so this may be the source.
>>
>>17490604
I wish this was the solution to everything!
>>
>>17490604
Some East Asian saint actually killed demons with his bare erect dick
>>
if you have actual entities, consider eating a huge dose of DXM, or a better dissociative if you can. While I'm not experienced with good dissociatives, I can personally attest to DXM's ability to erect psychic barriers and aid in expulsion of psychic parasites. Plus, unlike real drugs, its piss easy to get ahold of.

If you do think it's an actual entity though, avoid other hallucinogens until you've scared it away.

I've personally been able to ward off some sort of weird mental parasite I picked up at some point solely by eating large amounts of DXM over the course of a couple months, where no amount of other drugs (out of what I could get anyway) or meditation (and this point I'll admit is likely due to a personal lack of git gud) could muster.

Shamanism isn't bullshit, it's just resource intensive compared to other schools.
>>
File: dissaproval turtle.png (44 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
dissaproval turtle.png
44 KB, 545x500
>>17491008
Yeah, by thinking about yourself, you make yourself a target, think of yourself as part of the largest unit you are technically a part of.
It's why they claim to have (x) number legions in the goetia.

Magic fights with spirits are "I'm 1000 times stronger than u"

The only way to win it is to go outright "I'm infinity times stronger than you" If the demon doesn't falter then you don't believe yourself enough to be doing magic.

>>17491262
And this sacred place, walgreens, our forefathers go here 2 exchange skrilla for sprite and robotussin.

Stop insulting my religion druggie, if you don't have dirt under your fingernails you aren't a shaman. If you can't find what you require for a spirit journey on your own, then there's no ties to the land, and nobody to make sure you don't get full of yourself.
>>
>>17491262
so take cough syrup? to expel entities...ok.
>>
>>17491250
its amazing how everything comes down to dick size.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.